Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Burlington ON L7L 3C5
Basement Renovation
Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Wendy from Oakville
Wendy from Oakville

Basement Renovation

Thank you Rob and team (Mike and Sam) for the fantastic job on my basement. It turned out beyond our expectations.
You have given us the extra living space our family desperately needed!
Your attention to detail and accomodation of all our requests was amazing. You respected our home and were always on time.You always kept us in the loop on progress and plans for the next day. You completed the job on time and on budget as per our contract. We had obtained several other quotes from other companies/contractors and you were the only one with pricing that made sense based on the work we needed done. We went with a gut instinct and so happy that we did!
Thank you Rob for your honesty, excellent work ethic and dedication to your clients.
I would highly recommend to you to anyone including friends and family. We wish you all the best and future success.

Thank you Wendy for choosing us for your project, It was an absolute pleasure to help you transform your basement into something that you will love and enjoy for many years to come. Thank you for your wonderful review, and keep us in mind for your next project. Best wishes from Robert, Mike, Peter and Sam!

Lisa from Burlington
Lisa from Burlington

Basement & office

Rob & crew did a fantastic job on our basement & office. Drywall & pot lights & new doors. Always on time, cleaned up after the job, very professional company. We would hire Rob again in an instant.

My pleasure Lisa and Ray. Cheers!

Norm & Jennie from Etobicoke
Norm & Jennie from Etobicoke
1 review Burlington, ON

Reconstuction of living area of basement following flood

Before hiring Rob we did some due diligence with respect to his work. We called a number of his customers and noted their complete satisfaction. Our basement reconstruction is now complete and we extremely happy and satisified with Rob's excellent work. We also noted that Rob's staff was respectful of our house and cleaned up every day before leaving. Without question we can in all honesty recommend Rob's Quality Construction for your renovations.

Thanks for your kind words Norm and Jennie. It's always a pleasure working with great customers like you guys!

jennifer  from Burlington
jennifer from Burlington

Basement Renovation

Rob and his crew did an amazing job renovating our basement. Our basement was flooded with sewage in the summer and it was completely gutted. It only took them 2 weeks to completely renovate the basement and it looks fabulous!
The crew was respectful and considerate while in our home. They were on time every day (never missed a day and always arrived on time) and the workmanship was high quality. The price quoted was very fair and reasonable, and there were no hidden costs or surprises.
We would highly recommend Robs Quality construction to anyone looking for high quality work at a fair price. Rob really cares about doing a good job and making the customer happy - a rare quality it seems these days!

Thank you for excellent review Jennifer!!

Gail McDuffee from Burlington
Gail McDuffee from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Main Level reno, basement redo after flo;od

Rob and crew renovated my main level in May and did a beautiful job. Then in August my basement was ruined by the flood, Rob was called to give me a price and advice and upgrading while redoing the basement. He was very reasonably priced, did a great job in a very reasonable amount of time.. My home is now perfect and glad to show it to anyone who wants to see Rob's quality work.
I most appreciate there being on time and always showing up when they say they would and cleaning up after themselves..

Thank you very much for your review and I hope you will continue to enjoy your new basement.

Catherine Rossi-Richards from Burlington
Catherine Rossi-Richards from Burlington

Basement

Our Family were victims of the Flood in Burlington, ON. Our Basement was totally ruined. So glad went with Rob, he finished our basement and made it look so beautiful. Very professional, clean and such a perfectionist. The basement was completed in a rapid pace of 4 weeks. 100 % satisfied. Rob was always asking if we were satisfied.
If you want your renovations done right and at a reasonable rate call Rob you wont be disappointed..

Thank you Catherine for your review, it was a pleasure to work for you guys! Enjoy your new basement!!
Robert

Alex from Milton
Alex from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement finishing

I am very happy that I decided to do the project with this firm! Robert and Gavin were always neat, polite, and professional. Most importantly, they did a very thorough and solid job on my basement, helped with good advice and were responsive to our ever changing wants. Most impressive was the speed with which they worked – this means that you really need to know well what exactly you want by the time the guys start the project! When I found a minor defect a couple of weeks after the project was finished, Robert was there on the next day to fix it. Overall, price, time and quality were very satisfying for me. Highly recommended!

Thank you Alex, I appreciate your review and enjoy your new basement.

More about Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

My name is Robert and I am the owner of Rob's Quality Construction with more than 15 years experience in the basement finishing and remodeling business, I would like to offer you great service and affordable pricing for your project. I worked as a basement installer for Owens Corning, one of the biggest US construction companies, for many years. I was voted Best Basement Installer 3 years in a row, based on 100% customer satisfaction and volume installed. I have since then opened my own basement renovation company and have been able to finish many basement projects offering affordable pricing and great service. I am looking forward to transforming your unfinished basement into a beautiful and warm place for you and your family to enjoy.