Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Burlington ON L7L 3C5
Basement Renovation
Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Leo D. in Oakville
Leo D. in Oakville

Ensuite Bathroom renovation

My wife and I had been looking for a company to redo our ensuite bathroom for about a year with unsatisfactory results. Then we found Rob's Quality Construction on-line and decided to contact them after reading all the reviews on this and other sites. Rob came out and after reviewing what we wanted to do, provided a quotation. Our house is about 30 years old and we wanted everything taken out and replaced including vanity, storage closet, toilet, medicine cabinet and enlarging our shower. His price was marginally lower than others had quoted but it's hard to tell because with Rob, they only provide construction services. The homeowner needs to buy all materials so it's a bit of extra work. However the results are excellent. Rob is very understanding when issues arise and his objective is always to satisfy the customer and make things right. We would not hesitate to recommend his company to anyone wanting to do similar work.

Thank you Leo for nice review, your bathroom looks amazing! I usually ask customers to supply finishes like vanity, tub and taps as there are so many styles to choose from that it is easier to buy from store with large selection and based on your budget. I find this way to work best and offering my contractors discount and us delivering, the process is pretty smooth. Your selection of finishes was great, please enjoy your beautiful bathroom, all the best.

Barb a.
Barb a.

Bathroom Renovation

We are very pleased to give a review of the renovation work completed by Rob's Construction Company. We met with Rob mid February to discuss the design, timelines, and get a quote. (The quote from Rob was for construction only...the home owner is responsible for all floors, tiles and fixtures). Demolition began on time and his team of plumbers, electricians, finishers (Peter, Stefan and Kyle) and his Tiler, Peter, were very professional and considerate in their work. Rob was in constant contact with us and his team to ensure all was going well. If we had any questions or concerns, Rob responded immediately.

The project was finished on time and on budget. We are extremely happy with the work and would not hesitate to engage or recommend Robs' Construction Company for any future projects. Thanks again to Rob and his team for a job well done!

Thank you Barb for beautiful review, I am glad that you guys love your new bathroom. All the cookies and muffins for my guys are also much appreciated - special thank you from them :)
I wish you guys all the best and please let me know if you would need any renovation services in the future.

Dani
Dani
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

Robs quality construction did an amazing job with our basement reno (including bathroom and bedroom). Followed out our plan according to schedule. All of Robs employees are so respectful, knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent communication between contractor and us. As well as no unforeseen costs.

Daniella, it was our pleasure to work on your basement project. Great addition for your children, please enjoy your new space and hopefully we will see you in the future for any other projects you might need help with. All the best.

Carley
Carley

Small bathroom

Rob is a pleasure to work with as is his entire team! They are all very friendly and efficient. Ten work was done very professionally and quickly, I highly recommend Rob!

Thank you Carly, I appreciate taking time to post nice review. Enjoy your beautiful bathroom!

frpyatt
frpyatt
1 review Hamilton, ON

Complete Bathroom Renovation

We needed to remodel the bathroom to remove the old tub and to put in a shower stall. The old bathroom was demolished right back to the studs in my 95 year old home. Rob and his crew took care of some minor structural and plumbing issues that were uncovered from previous renovations. The reworked plumbing and electrical with new drywall, shower, tile, paint, vanity, accessories as well as in-floor heat, fixtures, and large medicine chest. I purchased a salvaged vintage door which they installed complete with hardware for me. They also customized the trim around the door to resemble the trim around the existing doors in the upstairs hallway. The team had to deal with many imperfections including a floor that sloped to the door 2.5" in about 5'. All of the team were great, with special shoutouts to Peter, Piter, Kyle and of course, Rob. Exceptional quality and outstanding communication. Would definitely give 6 out of 5 if I had the option to. Highly recommended.

Frank, it was a pleasure to work on your project. We had many challenges because of the age of the house but final result is stunning. Thank you for choosing my company and I am glad that we were able to create beautiful bathroom for you and your wife. Enjoy and all the best!
Rob and the team.

Ryan B.
Ryan B.

Kitchen Renovation

Rob and his team took on less than ideal circumstances for our project. They delivered precisely and efficiently in every category. Rob is an honest and transparent man who understands the importance of communication. He orchestrated and coordinated our kitchen renovation with precision and the results exceeded all our expectations.

Thank you Ryan for taking your time and posting nice review for us, I really appreciate that. Enjoy your new kitchen and we will see you soon for your basement renovation. All the best.

Sue B.
Sue B.

Basement renovation

Rob and his team just completed our basement reno which involved demolishing an already finished basement. From start to finish, dealing with Rob and his team was a seamless process. There were never any surprises, we were always kept informed and the quality of the workmanship was some of the best we have seen (particularly the tile work !). We absolutely love our new basment. Not only would I highly recommend Rob and his team , but I will definitely hire them again for additional renovations in our home. 10

Thank you Susan for excellent review, I really appreciate spending your time to post it. Please say thank you to Tony from me for being such a great customer as yourself. Enjoy your new space and thank you for hiring us!

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement Renovation

We met with Rob to discuss a basement renovation including a bathroom. From this first meeting and throughout the renovation, Rob was always available to answer any questions and keep us updated on the project. We are so impressed with his team who are friendly, respectful of our home, always on time and tidied up at the end of each day. Their workmanship with our renovation is outstanding.
We are so happy with the beautiful basement that Rob and his team have created and would definitely recommend Rob's Quality Construction.

Thank you for nice review Jennifer, please say hello to your mom from us and we will see you soon for your kitchen renovation project, in the meantime enjoy your beautiful basement and Happy New Year to you and your family!

dainaclackett
dainaclackett

Basement Renovation

Done on time and on budget, the quality of work was excellent. Rob and his crew were friendly, respectful and hardworking. A very positive experience, I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again.

Thank you Daina for your Review, much appreciated! Huge thanks from my entire crew for nice gesture after finishing your project, thank you also for delicious wine and chocolates for my wife! It was smooth project and great outcome, please enjoy your new basement with your family!

Lindsay
Lindsay
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Renovation in Ancaster

We are extremely pleased with the work that Rob and his crew did to finish our basement.

Rob is a calm, patient and honest man. He listens carefully and responds to questions and concerns. He will make suggestions for design, materials, lighting, colours, etc. and will accompany you to the store to finalize a selection (many thanks Rob for helping us select a floor for our basement). If there is a lower cost way of doing something Rob will point it out. The scope of work and payment schedule are clearly stated in a contract that allows the homeowner to see what is included as well as the cost of any additional items not included in the contract.

All work was done to schedule…often ahead of schedule. Workmanship was excellent. Rob’s crew cleaned up after each day. His crew is very knowledgeable and professional – Peter, Swavik, Kyle, Stephan, Eriko, Stanley, Ted and particularly Sam. Like Rob, his crew will answer your questions, invite comments and make suggestions to ensure you get the result you want. I was particularly impressed with the attention to detail by everyone. I was most impressed by Rob’s willingness to go out of his way to address any issues or concerns.

Rob and his crew are the first people I would call for any future renovation projects…we can’t thank you enough.

Hello Lindsay, thank you very much for beautiful review, we really enjoyed working on your project. Special thanks from my crew and mentioning their names, I also wanted to thank you for great talks about your family and being such a great customer. We will see you soon for your upcoming bathroom project. All the best and enjoy your new basement!
Rob and the crew.

More about Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

My name is Robert and I am the owner of Rob's Quality Construction with more than 15 years experience in the basement finishing and remodeling business, I would like to offer you great service and affordable pricing for your project. I worked as a basement installer for Owens Corning, one of the biggest US construction companies, for many years. I was voted Best Basement Installer 3 years in a row, based on 100% customer satisfaction and volume installed. I have since then opened my own basement renovation company and have been able to finish many basement projects offering affordable pricing and great service. I am looking forward to transforming your unfinished basement into a beautiful and warm place for you and your family to enjoy.