Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Burlington ON L7L 3C5
Basement Renovation
Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times

Reviews for Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

cbj.riecker
cbj.riecker

Master Bathroom Transformation

Rob and his team did an amazing job at transforming our builder basic master bathroom into a spa like retreat. This is our second renovation working Rob and his team, we would highly recommend his company. There are very few genuine contractors you can trust and Rob is one of them. He stands behind his word, does an excellent job at explaining the finer details and provides regular communication throughout the project. He has one of the best tilers (Piter) and finishing detailer (Peter). We are looking forward to working with Rob and his team on a future project.

Thank you Chris for amazing review, I am glad that you love your new bathroom and that you hired us for your second project. Please enjoy and we will see you soon for your kitchen renovation project. Thank you again and all the best!

Ted and Sandy
Ted and Sandy
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom total renovation 15

Beautiful job done by Rob's excellent team.
Shout out to Senor Peter. (senor, not senior). But honestly, every single guy was highly skilled, meticulous and also polite and friendly. We would not hesitate for a second to hire Rob's services again. Thanks so much to the whole team!

I wanted to thank you Ted and Sandy for posting really nice review and for choosing my company for your project. Please enjoy your newly transformed bathroom!! All the best, cheers.
Rob and the team.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Rob and his team bring a new level of professionalism to the construction industry. The quality of work, the adherence to quotes and schedules, the frequent communications, all made for a very pleasant experience. Rob has skilled specialists to apply to the different areas of the job, and all team members demonstrated pride in their work. You can tell they like their jobs and their boss. This was a huge improvement over previous experiences I've had where promises are made by the owner/operator and then one exhausted guy shows up to do everything from the drywall to the plumbing. I am happy to provide my highest recommendation to Rob's Quality Construction.

Thank you Angela for nice review, I am happy to be the the part of your project, your basement looks beautiful, please enjoy your new space!
Rob and the crew

Peter in Burlington
Peter in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement renovation

We couldn't have been happier with Rob and his team and how smooth the process went. Right from the beginning, Rob was very approachable with his honest and straightforward assessment with the quote. The communication process throughout was excellent - we received emails advising us of the timelines of the upcoming week so we knew what to expect. Rob was very easy to get a hold of via. phone and text, and was very flexible and fair in his pricing when we wanted to make some adjustments along the way.

Rob's team was amazing! Everyone was very friendly and respectful; they accommodated our schedules when needed while we were working from home. Kyle, Joe, Tony, Peter, Stan and everyone else were professional, hardworking and happy to go the extra mile to ensure we were satisfied with our project!

We will definitely be calling Rob when we do the next floor of our home - very happy with his team and the professional

Thank you Peter for kind words and beautiful review. It was pleasure to work on your project, thank you for choosing my company and we will definitely help you with your main floor renovation next year. Please enjoy your new basement and huge thanks from my team for being such a great customer. Cheers!
Rob and the team.

Main Bathrrom Renovation

Very pleased we decided to go with Rob’s Quality Const. for this renovation. From start to finish Rob and his team handled all work in a very professional manner. He was available to consult on decisions, recommend suppliers, etc. before and during construction. His team (carpenters; tiler, wall finisher) also reflect the professionalism of this company.
Of particularly note they all work extra hours to get the bathroom in usable condition before the pandemic shut down.
This company would be my first choice for any future projects.

Thank you Harold for nice review, it means a lot to all of us in my team, please enjoy your bathroom and we will see you soon to start your kitchen renovation.
Rob and the team

Dr Candice C in Toronto
Dr Candice C in Toronto

Complete Bathroom Renovation plus Kitchen Cabinet addition and Backsplash

We chose Rob’s Quality Construction Corporation because of his high rating on HomeStars. This was our first renovation experience. I give Rob my highest recommendation and advise anyone to use his company to achieve their dreams for their homes.

Rob, himself, is the most patient and organized of men. I told him what I envisioned and he figured out how to achieve it. His suggestions never disappointed me and only made my renovation better. He was always available to listen to my concerns. He and his team kept close on schedule by overcoming what little trouble they ran into in a professional and skilled manner.

He is, also, the most honest businessman. His quote was very fair and when we changed a couple of things he immediately re-quoted and in one case did not increase his quote because he could complete the additional request coincidentally with what he was already doing. Remarkable!

I was able to acquire exactly the fixtures and tile that I wanted. Rob told me the businesses that he recommended and that gave him discounts but I was not obliged to shop there. Because I bought the fixtures myself, I will have recourse should any of them need warranty work.

His team is made up of only highly skilled workmen. They were a pleasure to have work in our residence. Every day we knew who was coming to work and what they were doing and each night they cleaned up so living in the house during the 3 weeks of renovation time was not an imposition at all. Our dog looked forward to see who was coming each day and so did we. We felt that they all had great respect for each other and Rob as well as respect for us.

The cabinetry in our kitchen is solid wood and we wanted a matching built-in. Great care was taken to match our cupboards so the kitchen looks beautifully unified.

Lastly, I want to give credit for the fine tile work in both the bathroom and kitchen. I presented them with some unusual choices of tile and stone and Poitr embraced them like the experienced professional he is. I have a kitchen and bathroom with a unique, sophisticated look that I am very proud of. Thanks Rob.

I greatly appreciate your time Candice to write such an amazing review for my team, we tried our best as always and I have to say that your project came out stunning! Thank you for hiring us and believing in our quality finish, it was pleasure to work with you Candice and with Petra and we will miss both of you guys and Dusty of course. Please enjoy your new bathroom and kitchen and hopefully we will be able to work in the future on any other project you might need help with. Thank you again.
Rob and the team!

Sara
Sara

Master bathroom renovation

Rob and team did an exceptional job on our master bathroom renovation taking us from dated builder basics to Pinterest worthy design. Professional, capable, friendly service/staff. The tile work is the best I’ve ever seen. Project was on time and on budget taking great care of our home and our needs. We couldn’t be happier!

Thank you Sara for posting nice review, you guys were great and very accommodating, please enjoy your beautiful bathroom. All the best and we will be in touch for any future projects.

roseandkeithpolson
roseandkeithpolson

Partial en-suite bathroom renovation

Rob was a pleasure to work with. He listened to what I wanted to achieve, made good suggestions and provided information on suppliers. His crew were very courteous, professional and efficient. I am very satisfied with the results.

Hello Rose, huge thanks for giving us 10 stars, I really appreciate taking your time and writing review for us, you can now enjoy your beautiful shower and custom vanity. Thank you for choosing us for your project. All the best.

J M.
J M.

Basement Mini-Renovation

Rob & his crew built a wall to close off a separate room in our basement, added a large storage closet, and painted the entire basement. We got a very reasonable quote right away, the work started within 2 weeks, everything was on time and completed in about 10 days. Honestly it could not have gone better. The final cost was exactly what we had been quoted and there wasn't a single glitch. Every person working in our home was punctual, courteous, and expertly qualified. The final result is actually better than we expected. I would not hesitate to hire Rob for our next project and would absolutely recommend him.

Thank you Jean for hiring us for your project and taking time to post review for us, I greatly appreciate that. Please enjoy your new space and we will see you soon for your main level renovation.
Rob and the crew

Sandy G.
Sandy G.

Basement Renovation

We had our basement completely renovated by Rob's Quality Construction and we couldn't be more pleased with the work and the outcome. They did a wonderful job and the basement looks stunning. The team is very professional and worked very hard to complete the project in a timely manner, always endeavored to clean up after each days work and whenever I had any questions or concerns, they were addressed very quickly. I would highly recommend them and will definitely hire them for further projects down the road.

Hello Sandy, thank you very much for hiring us for your renovation project, it was a pleasure to create beautiful additional space for you and your family. Please enjoy your new basement and we will see you in the near future for your next project.
Rob and the crew.

More about Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

My name is Robert and I am the owner of Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc. For 15 years I have been designing and renovating residential properties, including kitchens, bathrooms, basements and main floors. I approach each project individually, taking care of every detail, and knowing that my work is a passion and an art. Customers who have collaborated with Rob’s Quality Construction Corporation Inc. confirm the quality and professionalism that I offer to everyone. Extensive experience in hundreds of completed projects and satisfied customers - this is my business.
I offer renovation and remodeling services for the entire home: kitchens, main floors, basements and bathrooms - together we will create a design of your space that fits your vision, needs and budget. I carefully listen to my clients, taking into account their suggestions, dreams and plans - then deliver them carefully, giving an amazing finished space. Each project is an individual challenge for me, with the utmost attention given to the customers vision. Feel free to contact me and make an appointment, during which we can discuss all the details.