Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Burlington ON L7L 3C5
Basement Renovation
Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

Alex from Milton
Alex from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement finishing

I am very happy that I decided to do the project with this firm! Robert and Gavin were always neat, polite, and professional. Most importantly, they did a very thorough and solid job on my basement, helped with good advice and were responsive to our ever changing wants. Most impressive was the speed with which they worked – this means that you really need to know well what exactly you want by the time the guys start the project! When I found a minor defect a couple of weeks after the project was finished, Robert was there on the next day to fix it. Overall, price, time and quality were very satisfying for me. Highly recommended!

Thank you Alex, I appreciate your review and enjoy your new basement.

More about Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc.

My name is Robert and I am the owner of Rob's Quality Construction Corporation Inc. For 15 years I have been designing and renovating residential properties, including kitchens, bathrooms, basements and main floors. I approach each project individually, taking care of every detail, and knowing that my work is a passion and an art. Customers who have collaborated with Rob’s Quality Construction Corporation Inc. confirm the quality and professionalism that I offer to everyone. Extensive experience in hundreds of completed projects and satisfied customers - this is my business.
I offer renovation and remodeling services for the entire home: kitchens, main floors, basements and bathrooms - together we will create a design of your space that fits your vision, needs and budget. I carefully listen to my clients, taking into account their suggestions, dreams and plans - then deliver them carefully, giving an amazing finished space. Each project is an individual challenge for me, with the utmost attention given to the customers vision. Feel free to contact me and make an appointment, during which we can discuss all the details.