1725 Dundas St. East Mississauga ON L4X 1L5

Reviews for Rooted Tree Services

Dieter F.
Dieter F.

Pruning hedge and tree

This is not our first time using their services and as in past years have been impressed by the knowledgeable crew from planning to execution to clean up,and equally important ,the competitive pricing.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again soon!

CMuscat
CMuscat

Tree Removal

Years ago, I saw Rooted Tree Services remove a huge tree in my neighbourhood. I noticed they did an excellent job and even swept up the road of all debris. I recommended them to my sister and she used Rooted Tree services twice and was completely happy. I just bought a house that had a tree that was falling over - so my obvious choice was to call Rooted Tree Services. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

VictorJ
VictorJ

Tree Removal and Pruning

Great, priced right, responsive, professional service. Have used Rooted several times at our current and previous homes. Will be calling again, when the time comes. Thank you Peter and team!

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

Tree Removal

My first quote was $1500 to remove my tree. When I called to book they told me they wanted to do another quote as they thought the original quote looked to be too low. He told me the person who did my quote was inexperienced. New quote was $2000. I booked with them and they sent a great crew of 8 nice young people to do the job and they took it down and disposed of it in about 4 hours. They ground the stump but spread the mulch in my perennial garden completely covering them under a foot of mulch. I contacted Rick in the office but got no reply. I found Him to be very blunt and disrespectful but the crew was very nice!

Alvin
Alvin

Tree Stump Removal x3

These guys are awesome! Great communication. Alex showed up on time, and went straight to work on removing a few tree stumps with the right equipment. Highly recommend this team.

pkmathur01 in Brampton
pkmathur01 in Brampton

Stump removal, Tree trimming and pruning, Tree removal

Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Responsiveness, Value
Great enthusiastic team of 8, all the equipment and so pleasant to work with. Completed all the agreed tasks within a short time. Left the garden and the roof clean.
Services: Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Responsiveness, Value

bbmmm in Mississauga
bbmmm in Mississauga

Tree Removal

I am satisfied with the Rooted Tree Services, I had the team came over this month. They were here early in the day and being very professional. Took them a few hours to take down the tree, and clean it all up. I was a bit worried because the tree branches have grown across the utilities line, they got the job done safely and on time. Would definitely recommend this company to people who is looking for reliable and professional service.

Bruce Drake
Bruce Drake

Great Service

The team that arrived worked well together to remove a huge, mostly dead tree that had rained dead branches in my yard for most of the year. When they left, the tree was gone, the stump was gone and the lawn and garden were carefully raked to leave no evidence that they had been there. They used protection in both my yard and my neighbour's yard to ensure no lawn damage from the weight of felled limbs. They all looked like they enjoyed what they were doing. Their timing for the removal was as they estimated, they arrived on schedule and worked constantly, except for their lunch break. They left me with a great feeling that I had chosen the right tree service.

Charlene in Mississauga
Charlene in Mississauga

10/10 Excellent work

Excellent work from start to finish! Best price of all the quote I got. They were on time, efficient and cleaned up everything. No debris left behind. 10/10 experience. My tree looks amazing!

Walter Frigole
Walter Frigole

Excellent Service, Very Professional, Responsive and of good value!

Excellent Service, Very Professional, Responsive and all around good very value for the money and for everything they did! We'll keep using them every year for timing, cutting and maintenance.

More about Rooted Tree Services

With 45 years in business, Rooted Tree Services is a leading GTA based arborist tree service. We work with home owners and businesses and provide a full range of tree services including: removals of any size tree, pruning, tree planting, stump grinding and tree permits. We are also the GTA's leading Ash Tree removal specialists.