1725 Dundas St. East Mississauga ON L4X 1L5

Brayveheart in Kingston
Brayveheart in Kingston
0 reviews Kingston, ON

White Oak Tree Removal

I was extremely impressed by Tom and crew for their professionalism and expertise. They took great care in removing my white oak tree from the property and made the whole experience painless and quite entertaining to watch as it was a massive 70 year old tree. Thank you again for the great service!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Pelsamy from Mississauga
Pelsamy from Mississauga

Tree removal

No mess left behind. Good work and professionalism. I have already recommended Rooted Tree to family and friends in the area. Thank You!!!. The crew were friendly and they did a good job .

tree removal

This company was the first one to give me a quote, and started to apply the exemption for permit quickly after I accepted the quote. Their price was also the lowest. And guys knew how to do their job. My neigbours on both sides were watching and impressed. One neighbour asked for their business card, she is going to ask them trim a tree. I will definitely choose Rooted Tree again and recommend it to anyone I know.

Jacqueline P
Jacqueline P

Great work

We had a large tree removed from our yard. The crew was on time, polite, very hardworking and left the site clean and tidy. The price was very reasonable compared to the other quotes we received. Thank you for the great work in a timely manner!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree and stump removal

Professional work all around. No mess left behind. Part of or fence was removed to get at one tree and they reinstalled the fence perfectly. I would recommend this company !00%.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Tree Prunning

Called 5 companies and their price are the best. Service is great and clean. The crew also recommended tree pruning interval to save money in the long run. Will use them again in a few years.

2 Trees removal

I was contacted by 4 different tree service companies but I am very happy that I chose to go with Rooted Tree. They were very responsive, professional & efficient with the estimation, work scheduling & execution. Peter & his estimator were very flexible with providing multiple options for the job and Rick was great with scheduling the work. On the day of the service, the crew arrived exactly as per scheduled time and did a very good job of cutting two trees, including cleaning up the place after the job. Full marks to Rooted Services on all counts. I will use them again in the future.

David
David

Tree Removal

Like other posts this is the second time we have used Rooted Tree Services. The tree this time was close to the house but they were very careful to remove it in pieces so as not to damage anything. I highly recommend them for your tree removal needs.

Tree Pruning

They pruned a couple of my trees on May 11, 2021. They did what they said they would do, they did it promptly, and they did it beautifully. I could not ask for anything more. This is the second time I have dealt with them and I am always extremely pleased with their work. They are a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Victor in Scarborough
Victor in Scarborough

Backyard Hedges & Trees

Rooted Tree Services was exceptional!! Communication was timely and accurate. The team was skilled, efficient and thorough. I have already recommended Rooted Tree to family and friends in the area. Thank You!!!

More about Rooted Tree Services

With 45 years in business, Rooted Tree Services is a leading GTA based arborist tree service. We work with home owners and businesses and provide a full range of tree services including: removals of any size tree, pruning, tree planting, stump grinding and tree permits. We are also the GTA's leading Ash Tree removal specialists.