David Wu Countertops

Brandon from Vancouver
Brandon from Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Quartz Counter top in Kitchen

Buyer beware. David Wu does a poor job of installing counter tops he does not show up for scheduled appointments, always has sort of delay and doesn't deliver on his promises.

I used this company to install my counter tops and as of today, I still don't have the job completed as promised. The last time I spoke with the Company's owner, David Wu, he promised me about a month ago he would finish the job, but it's still hasn't been completed.

All I've had is text messages from him saying he'll do it, gives me a date and doesn't show up. We had scheduled a meeting for this weekend, so I cleared my Saturday and waited for him. As the day went on I called him asking when he was going to show up. No answer, so I texted him. His reply, "I dropped the pieces off at your door."

Not too sure what he was thinking because we had agreed that he would install it.

Anyways, if you're going to work with this guy make sure you don't pay him in full until you're %100 satisfied that the job is completed.