Harmony Tree Service

Tree Service
317 Renfrew Drive Markham ON L3R 9S8
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Markham  >  Harmony Tree Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Harmony Tree Service

Paul and Elizabeth in Toronto

Friendly and responsive customer service. Very pleased with work performed on a small tree pruning job. The price for the job was reasonable. Will use them again for my next job.

Job Price

We're glad it all worked out smooth. It was a pleasure. Have a great Summer!

Harmony Tree Service did a good job of pruning two big trees on our property last Saturday. And also the price for the work was reasonable for a one day job with three staff. They also left the site clean when they were finished. We will continue to call upon Harmony in the future and will recommend them to our neighbors if they need it.

Jim Jin

Job Price

Thank you for everything Jin. Also appreciate you being accomodating with our schedule. It was a pleasure to see the trees being looked after. Should you not need us for few years but keep us in mind for future reference!

Bob Bonner from Toronto

This is the second time I have hired Harmony Tree Service (the first time was in the aftermath of the ice storm). The price was fair and the work was outstanding. Damian and his crew took great care to protect my property and that of my neighbour. The team worked quickly and safely and the clean up was outstanding. I would completely recommend Harmony Tree Service.

Job Price

Thank you Bob for your positive review. Hope you enjoy the summer and we'll be on standby whenever you need us again. We also made a small video clip from the work held at your property. You can go on our Instagram or Facebook page and check it out!

HomeStars in Toronto

I highly recommend Harmony Tree Services. Damian took the time to come out to discuss my needs, quoted me a fair price, and delivered a great service. His crew was professional and courteous. They also did a great job cleaning up afterwards which was a plus.

Job Price

Thanks for your positive feedback Joe,
It was a pleasure. Hope you are somewhat relieved from Mulberry air raid on your deck. It should definitely reduce the mess. Have a great summer/fall and talk to you when things slow down!

Jo-Anne Seeley in

Harmony Tree Service did a very professional and skilled job of pruning several out-of-control mature trees on our property. We felt that the price for the work was very reasonable for an all-day job. Harmony's staff, headed by Damian, were very courteous and mindful of completing the work to our satisfaction, consulting with us several times as the work progressed. They took great care not to damage other plantings in close proximity to those trees being worked on and left the site very clean when they were finished. We will not hesitate to call upon Harmony in the future and will
certainly recommend them to our friends and family.
Clare & Jo-Anne Seeley

Thank you Mr&Mrs Seeley.
It was great working on your Mature Manitoba Maples. They sure needed some thinning out.
Though you won't need us for few years but keep us in mind for any tree related future reference!

CGK in North York

Absolutely top notch! The fellows from Harmony are fair, experienced, pleasant, focused and deliver service as promise. My garden is home to many old specimens including evergreens, seasonal bushes, vines including two difficult Wisteria. I am a satisfied and returning customer as a result of the terrific job they did last year and this spring. I wish the company ever success.

Job Price

Thanks so much for your kind words Cyn, hope your Wisteria blooms beautifully this season. Enjoy your summer and hope the elms stay our of trouble until our next vsit!

Barbara

Great job! Great price. Worked quickly and left site clean. Saved a souvenir piece of the trunk for me.

Job Price

Hi Barbara. Thank you taking time to write your review. It means a lot to us. Hope you have a great summer and keep us in kind for future reference!

saeed K.

I am very grateful of Damian and his team for pruning my willow, the price was good, and job done very well.

Job Price

Thanks much for your feedback. I'm glad that it worked out well. Your willow shouldn't need much attention for a while. We'll be on standby until you need us again! Happy Easter

Anna in Toronto

I can't speak highly enough of Harmony Tree Service. They were very responsive to our needs, extremely courteous, and they did a great job. They were able to coordinate with 3 of our neighbours (a task I myself was not able to do) to prune back a Manitoba maple that was overgrown into a number of different properties. They were very attentive to our requests for how we wanted the tree trimmed to maintain privacy, while taking enough off to keep everyone happy. There price was extremely competitive, and they even worked out a way to split the work into individual invoices with our neighbours based on the work requested over each yard. I would highly recommend them to anybody!

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words.
Hope the tree stays trouble free for few years.
Let us know if you have any questions or need any tree related work done. We will be on standby.

Harmony Tree Service recently removed a dying horse chestnut tree from our front yard. Having compared prices, we found the quote reasonable. Damian Lim was extremely professional. We were very impressed by his expertise. Also, his crew of five were professional, polite--and neat. After the entire tree came down, they cleaned up all the debris meticulously. I would highly recommend Harmony Tree Service to my friends and neighbours.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review Momoye, we'll see you next week for Ginkgo planting!

Damian

More about Harmony Tree Service

We are a family owned, fully insured tree care company based in North York. We are equipped with professional Arborists and a trained crew. We understand tree's natural growth habits and biology. Our affordable tree care services include tree removal, pruning, planting, cutting, trimming, stump grinding and general tree beautification and longevity. To complete the property maintenance service program we also offer hedge and shrub trimming, storm damage clean up and general consulting. Serving Greater Toronto Area including East York, Bayview, Etobicoke, Scarborough, High Park, Danforth, Oakridge, Wilson Heights, Thorncliff, Princess Gardens, Moore Park, Downtown, Parkdale, Leaside, Weston, Willowdale, Don Mills, Guildwood, the Beach, Downsview, Vaughan, Markham and Richmond Hill and so on.