Harmony Tree Service

Reviews for Harmony Tree Service

Max Arambulo in Scarborough
Max Arambulo in Scarborough

Big Tree Removal

Very prompt service and very professional. Even though some damage was done on my wooden deck floor, the team came back on the specified date and fixed the floor. Good clean up after. We are very satisfied.

Melonie in North York
Melonie in North York

Large Backyard Project

It started with an inviting flyer.
Once I made the phone call as an inquiry, the owner as well as Ed responded quickly with a meeting.
We were provided with an itemized quote by Ed on several sections of our backyard that desperately needed both pruning as well as removal.
The crew showed up on time, were polite, most professional and it was a pleasure to watch them enjoy what they were doing.
We only did one portion of the quote given but will DEFINITELY be inviting them back to continue and finish the entire project.
Great job!! We are so pleased!!
Also, they cleared up everything, no rubble was left behind for us to look after.
Melonie - North York

Thanks Melonie, it was a pleasure working with you. We felt very welcome while we were working. Soda was such a great treat as well.
Hope to see you again soon!

Lana in Toronto
Lana in Toronto

Professional Fantastic Job

From the start of the quotation process with Ed to the completion of the job, the team at Harmony Tree service was professional, knowledgeable, responsive and committed to customer service.
Ed came out to give a quote and is a very knowledgeable arborist who provided a reasonable and fair quote for several trees (Norway Maple, Walnut, Sugar Maple, Birch & removal of a dead Ash) that needed attention.
Once we approved the quote after comparing with other quotes received, Maria in the office helped us to schedule the job and was completed in under 2 weeks.
The on site team led by Damian was extremely knowledgeable, skilled, professional, polite and helpful leaving the property with less debris than when they got there (thanks to Mike for blowing off our driveway).
Their commitment to safety and customer service excellence was greatly appreciated.
Would highly recommend this company and will use them again for future needs.

Thank you for your kind words, We will be on standby when you need us again. Hope your Spruce tree thrives after fertilizing! Extra water always helps,

70 ft storm damaged Fir between houses cut down

They skillfully took down a 70 ft storm damaged Fir tree located in a backyard corner They took down a 70 ft damaged Fir tree located in a corner between two houses. They skillfully took it down carefully with minimal damage (only couple cracked patio stones by stump where main trunk fell ... ). Cleaned up as per agreement. Was impressed with the skill, courtesy and professional service of the team. I got estimates from a few companies, but I selected Harmony from a few quotes. based on doing what was needed Very happy Good value for the service. two houses. Cleaned up and left things as per agreement. Was impressed with the skill, courtesy and professional service of the team. I got estimates from a few companies, but I selected Harmony from a few quotes. Damian was very knowledgeable arborist. Gave a detailed written quote right away Very happy Good value for the service. Will recommend them and use them again.

I am glad that all went smoothly. Please keep us in mind for your future tree related needs!
Damian

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Pruning of Honey Locust

After getting estimates from several companies, and not only was Harmony Tree a great price, they could also do the job in a shorter period of time. My Honey Locust Tree needed thinning, have branches cut back from my house, and off of areas where they were too close to wires. 3 guys showed up, they took turns looking at the tree from different angles and distances to ensure a proper shape. They were very professional, wore all the correct protective gear. They did a fantastic clean up job after, even using a leaf blower to get rid of tiny debris. I will be recommending Harmony Tree to all my friends and family.

Hello Michelle,
It was a pleasure working on your tree. I'm sure the tree appreciated our effort as well. Give us a call when another pruning is due. We will be ready as always.

Homeowner in North York
Homeowner in North York

Prune Honey Locust Tree and White Pine Tree

I called 4 companies to perform tree pruning work on a honey locust tree and a white pine tree. Harmony Tree Service provided the lowest quote and I was impressed with Damian's knowledge and patience in answering my questions. The crew arrived on the date and time agreed upon. The work was completed in about 3.5 hours including removal and cleanup of all the branches and debris. Excellent quality work, great price and friendly staff led by Damian. Thanks again for a job well done and I will be calling Harmony Tree Service again in a few years for more pruning work.

Thank you Nelson, I am glad that you are happy with our service. I will let my crew know as well and they would be excited to know. Please keep an eye out for mushrooms. If the fungal growth on the lawn become severe, we may have to give it a closer examination to find out whats going on and what can be done.

Great Service! in North York
Great Service! in North York

Poplar Removal

We had a large poplar in our backyard that has been dying a slow death. After receiving an order from the city to remove deadwood last summer, we sought quotes from a number of tree service companies, including Harmony, for removal of the limbs and made the unfortunate to go with another company for removal of the deadwood. After damaging our property, followed by being unapologetic and rude, we decided to approach Harmony to have the tree removed. Damian was kind, accommodating and extremely responsive to all of our inquiries. Harmony's rate was very reasonable and they completed the job in a quick and professional manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for tree services.

Thank you Edwina, that's very kind of you to say. It was a pleasure as the process went very smooth from beginning to end. Also very glad that the inspector gave you an exception (as he should've). Hope you enjoy the rest of summer and keep us in mind for your next project-!

Large Maple Removal

We had a large leaning Manitoba Maple in our back yard that we needed to be removed. The permit requirements from the city look like this was going to be a long process but Damian presented us with the papers and all we had to do was sign. Their prices are great, just shop around and you will see they can't be beat. They responded quickly to our emails even though we had a lot of questions. Crew was professional and did and excellent job, they even took our request to leave the stump at a height so that it could be used as a table.

Thanks for your kind words- We will be on standby if you need us again. Enjoy Summer!

Arnold John from Toronto
Arnold John from Toronto

Tree pruning

I will highly recommended your service to anyone.
You did a very good job and quite professional.
Damian Lin, thank you and crew for a job well done.

Arnold, North York. Ontario

Thank you Arnold! I am glad that you've had your tree looked after because it was due for a corrective pruning! Your Silver Maple should not need us for a while but I hope we can continue to look after it for a long time to come. It'd be our pleasure. Hope you have a warm winter!

More about Harmony Tree Service

We are a family owned, fully insured tree care company based in North York. We are equipped with professional Arborists and a trained crew. We understand tree's natural growth habits and biology. Our affordable tree care services include tree removal, pruning, planting, cutting, trimming, stump grinding and general tree beautification and longevity. To complete the property maintenance service program we also offer hedge and shrub trimming, storm damage clean up and general consulting. Serving Greater Toronto Area including East York, Bayview, Etobicoke, Scarborough, High Park, Danforth, Oakridge, Wilson Heights, Thorncliff, Princess Gardens, Moore Park, Downtown, Parkdale, Leaside, Weston, Willowdale, Don Mills, Guildwood, the Beach, Downsview, Vaughan, Markham and Richmond Hill and so on.