Elite Tree Care

Reviews for Elite Tree Care

Trumpetvine in East York
Trumpetvine in East York

Tree removal

4 trees gone in one morning! What an improvement. They responded quickly and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly reccomend this company. I have asked them back again to do some pruning on my remaining trees.

Nick_in_TO in Old Toronto
Nick_in_TO in Old Toronto

Manitoba maple pruning

We move house a couple of years ago and the large Manitoba maple in our new backyard was in need of pruning, owing to many dead branches that threatened to fall on our kids as they played in the backyard and some structurally unsound branches over a parking space.

We contacted 3 companies for quotes and where the other two said either it wasn't possible to get all the dead branches or high-balled the quote as they didn't want to deal with our "weed" tree, Elite provided a very competitive quote.

The Elite crew amazingly got ALL the deadwood out (done by raising themselves to the tree canopy with ropes and pulleys), reduced branch weight where appropriate, and left everything clean and tidy afterwards (they even placed chipped branches as mulch nicely where I had indicated - I was just expecting them to leave a pile of the stuff).

Great work - thank you!!

We care for all trees the same, even the "weed" trees!! It was a pleasure to work for you. Thank you kindly for your review.

Patricia  M. in Toronto
Patricia M. in Toronto

Tree Trimming

I needed 2 large maple trees pruned on my property and the company was quickly able to provide a quote, answer any of my questions and provided details around liability insurance and credentials I was looking for. They were quickly able to arrange time to do the work, arrived on time, met all expectations and were able to clean the areas on my property and on the neighbours. I was happy with the work that was done, the professionalism and hard work of all their workers, and the ease of the whole process. I would recommend this company to anyone that needs this type of work completed, and would definitely use them again.

We are very appreciative for the work you gave us and the kind, informative review of our services. You were a pleasure to work for and we look forward to caring for your trees again!

D. H. in Toronto in Old Toronto
D. H. in Toronto in Old Toronto

Tree Removal

There was a large border tree between two properties that was failing. The space was tight. Riley secured approval with the City authorities for removal. He and his crew were very professional, courteous and careful not to damage any fencing or building structure(s). He charged exactly what he quoted even though it took two separate days to remove the tree. I would not hesitate to use Riley again for arborist work and would definitely recommend Elite Tree Care. I have passed his company name on to friends. He’s a nice guy to boot.

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our services and look forward to working for you again!

Rob in Upper Forest Hill
Rob in Upper Forest Hill

Tree services

This is an extremely professional company - well organized, coordinated and responsive. The team works well together and is methodical, knowledgeable, and safety conscious. They pruned and cut limbs from large oak and maple trees and cedar hedges. They were efficient and left a clean work site. I would certainly recommend this company highly and will use them again.

Thank you so much for your review, Rob. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Charles
Charles

Competitive quote and quick service to remove large maple tree

Kris was quite to provide us with an estimate and scheduled and completed the job within 1 week. We were very satisfied with the service. I would highly recommend Kris and his firm to anyone looking for tree care / removal services

Thank you for your review of our services! We look forward to caring for your trees again in the future.

Martin in Kitchener
Martin in Kitchener

Tree pruning

This is a small operation, not as well known as some of the bigger “tree” firms, but they’re very good. We’ve used Riley twice and have been very happy both times. He and his team are professional, easy to deal with, very responsive, extremely tidy, and very reasonably priced.

Thank you so very much for sharing your experience! We truly appreciate your business.

Slappy
Slappy

A job very well done

I have 3 very large and old red oaks in my back yard. I've been eyeing a number of dying or dead branches over the last few years and after a few medium-sized ones fell into my back yard I decided to get some quotes on pruning. Riley came by and gave a thorough assessment of the trees and the work that needed to happen. I got a professional quote by email a day later that landed roughly in the middle of the pack for cost in comparison to quotes I'd already received. I decided to go with Elite Tree Care based on the number of positive reviews I'd read and my great experience with Riley. Work was scheduled and the crew performed the work carefully and thoroughly. A very rigorous cleanup was the icing on the cake. I will definitely use this company again.

We appreciate your business and kind words. Thank you for letting us care for your trees!

tree trimming

Riley

Riley, Thanks again for looking after our trees. Your team was fabulous as usual. It’s amazing how they opened the canopy and backyard so that we can now see the sky. Our property was left spotless again, also as usual.
We always are confident in recommending you to family, friends and neighbours.

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! We greatly appreciate your business.

Allen S. in North york
Allen S. in North york

Addressing some long overdue Pruning/Tree Care

First of all, my apology for the late review as this work was done last Fall (Late October/Early November) I contacted Elite Tree Care based on their great ratings and comments from clients. Riley and his team were great and they came over and quoted me and completed everything that was quoted and this summer, I'm really appreciating all that they did. There were big limbs overhanging our roof that gave easy access to raccoons and squirrels. After Riley and his team trimmed the trees, we don't have animals on our roof anymore. Also they were fast and cleaned up everything. I would have no hesitation to refer them and will definitely be calling them again if I ever need their services again.

Thank you so much for your review! We enjoyed working for you and are grateful for your business.

More about Elite Tree Care

Elite Tree Care is a full service company offering Tree Pruning, Removal, Stump Grinding, Fertilization, Arborist Reports, Consulting, and Cabling/Bracing