Elite Tree Care

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Elite Tree Care

Reviews for Elite Tree Care

Slappy

I have 3 very large and old red oaks in my back yard. I've been eyeing a number of dying or dead branches over the last few years and after a few medium-sized ones fell into my back yard I decided to get some quotes on pruning. Riley came by and gave a thorough assessment of the trees and the work that needed to happen. I got a professional quote by email a day later that landed roughly in the middle of the pack for cost in comparison to quotes I'd already received. I decided to go with Elite Tree Care based on the number of positive reviews I'd read and my great experience with Riley. Work was scheduled and the crew performed the work carefully and thoroughly. A very rigorous cleanup was the icing on the cake. I will definitely use this company again.

Riley

Riley, Thanks again for looking after our trees. Your team was fabulous as usual. It’s amazing how they opened the canopy and backyard so that we can now see the sky. Our property was left spotless again, also as usual.
We always are confident in recommending you to family, friends and neighbours.

Allen S. in North york

First of all, my apology for the late review as this work was done last Fall (Late October/Early November) I contacted Elite Tree Care based on their great ratings and comments from clients. Riley and his team were great and they came over and quoted me and completed everything that was quoted and this summer, I'm really appreciating all that they did. There were big limbs overhanging our roof that gave easy access to raccoons and squirrels. After Riley and his team trimmed the trees, we don't have animals on our roof anymore. Also they were fast and cleaned up everything. I would have no hesitation to refer them and will definitely be calling them again if I ever need their services again.

Charles Knapp from Toronto

Last summer we embarked on a major backyard project which included a 15x 35 ft fiberglass pool , a separate hot tub, and major landscaping upgrades. Our Landscaper recommended Riley. All I can say is that he provided a prompt & professional quote and followed up with outstanding service. His crew was top-notch, on-time and I would recommend them to anyone without reservation, and I too will be using their services again in the near future!

Thank you very much for your review! You were a pleasure to work for and we look forward to the opportunity work for you again.

Once again Elite Tree Care came through with a terrific job. We had two large mature trees removed - one a hemlock and the other a sugar maple - both with dead/diseased spots. Our home is on a slope so it meant all the wood had to be carried down to the chipper and trucks. Both trees were by permanent landscape walls and in tight spaces - one was 6 feet from a pool, and the other about 8 feet from the house and between a stone walkway and a retaining wall.

So clearly a challenging location. The team did a great job, arrived on time, left the job site clean and tidy every time they left (big job took three days) and were pleasant to deal with.

We have used Elite three times now and we have referred them to several others - with positive feedback from everyone. We would highly recommend Riley and his team.

Thank you so much for your continued support and the time you've taken to review us! We really enjoy working for you and look forward to the opportunity to do so again.

Vlaovic in Mississauga

We were first impressed with Riley and his crew when they removed a couple of trees in the neighbors yard. When we heard that the price was very competitive too, we knew they would be the ones to remove our large maple tree that was dying in the backyard. And last week they did. Perfectly. First, Riley provided advice and assistance with the municipal permit. The crew removed the big branches and the trunk with great care. Then they carted all the wood off through a narrow passage and cleaned the backyard. The following day Riley removed the stump.
We are very happy with the job Elite Tree Care crew did for us and will highly recommend them to all our friends and neighbors.
Barney & Mariana, Toronto

Thank you for your great review! We were sad to see your tree go but very happy that you are pleased with the work.

RJ Toronto

First class professionalism. I have nothing but positive things to say about Riley and his crew at Elite Tree Care. I highly recommend hiring them for any of your tree service needs. Riley was very responsive and helpful from the initial consult, permitting and of course, actual tree removal. Many thanks Riley. We look forward to using them for any future needs.

Thank you very much for your glowing review of our services. We truly appreciate your business and the time you've taken to post your review.

Nick and Voula Veronico in Toronto

Forget any of the other companies out there! Riley and Elite Tree Care are second to none. His knowledge of trees and what works best is incredible as well as his professionalism which is top notch. Before the job began Riley even spoke to all of the neighbours to make sure everything went smoothly. Clean up was impeccable! We had to worry about absolutely nothing. I would not hesitate to recommend Elite Tree Care for any tree related needs you might have. Amazing company, amazing people, amazing job!!!!

Thank you so very much Nick and Voula!! You were both incredibly kind and easy going from the day we met right through to completion of the work. Your satisfaction and appreciation of the work makes the crew and I very, very happy!

David in Toronto

I would highly recommend Elite Tree Care. Riley and his staff are very professional, from start to finish. Easy to communicate with and good cleanup of work site. I would certainly use them again.

Thank you kindly for taking some of your valuable time to let others know how happy you are with our service. We very much appreciate your business!

MichaelG in Markham

I was very impressed with Elite Tree Care. Riley was easily reached by phone and email and was prompt to return messages. He was polite and very professional. He and his team were on time, did an amazing job and the clean up was excellent. I would use his service again and recommend him to others in need of tree care.

Thank you for the kind words, Michael. We strive daily to provide the highest level and best quality service so it is awesome to hear you are happy!

More about Elite Tree Care

Elite Tree Care is a full service company offering Tree Pruning, Removal, Stump Grinding, Fertilization, Arborist Reports, Consulting, and Cabling/Bracing