City Air Conditioning and Heating

Toronto ON M1K4X4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  City Air Conditioning and Heating

Reviews for City Air Conditioning and Heating

jpoolman2516 in Boston
jpoolman2516 in Boston

boiler repair

When we bought our house 16 years ago, Sunny's company sticker was on the old boiler furnace. We called him and he serviced it well till 6 years ago when he 30 year old furnace died. He installed a new high efficiency boiler and we were saving a ton on our heating bills. After 3 years the aluminum boiler started to leak, The manufacturer gave us a hard time but Sunny went to bat for us and got it replaced, incurring a lot of unrecouped costs he did not charge us for. We now have the new replacement and it works great. Sunny is honest, dependable, trustworthy and stands behind his work and his word. You could not ask for more from a contractor. I highly recommend Sunny and City Air. You wont be disappointed!! ( and he is not a friend or a relative)

Tavia in Toronto
Tavia in Toronto

Excellent Servt

Sunny is my go to guy for all my HVAC needs.
I have been calling on him for 10years now and several jobs, both residential and industrial.
Sunny will figure out a way.

Guillaume from Toronto
Guillaume from Toronto

Home Heating and Air conditioning

My wife and I bought this newly renovated home. The new tankless boiler broke soon after moving in. Sunny at "City Air Conditioning and Heating" came multiple times to service the unit, he was incredibly knowledgable and fixed the unit free of charge, Great service, great company. I would recommend them highly.