Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Burst pipe

I have been a long-time customer of Mr Rooter for any plumbing problems and have always had excellent service. I had a burst pipe in the deep freeze last night, called the 24 hour line and scheduled service for the following morning. Todd arrived at 9 a.m. and repaired pipes, quickly and courteously. I highly recommend Mr Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga.

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review for Mr. Rooter and our technician Todd. Mr. Rooter Plumbing is available on your schedule, so don't hesitate to call any time of the day or night. We understand plumbing issues aren't courteous enough to happen between convenient business hours, but Mr. Rooter Plumbing is. We're the courteous plumber when you need us most, and we never charge overtime. Thank you once again and please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Andreas in Toronto
Andreas in Toronto

Leaky shower faucet

Have used Mr. Rooter in Vancouver and now that I live here, gave them a shout when our shower in the master bath started leaking. Although just after Christmas, I was able to get an appointment the next day and Paul Pantaleon came out to review and provide an estimate. Everything was very straight forward (needed a cartridge replaced) and Paul was honest and upfront in telling me the cost of purchasing the part myself vs. buying from Mr. Rooter. He also provided best and worst case scenarios so we weren't surprised if the valve needed to be replaced. We chose to pay a bit more and go with Mr. Rooter as the work is guaranteed for a year. Paul was professional, courteous (for instance shoes off in home without asking), polite and efficient. Because of this, I also signed up for the one-time membership fee which offers discounts on future services and also applies to their sister companies (including Mr. Electric and others I'm told). The savings off the service paid for half the membership cost so well worth it. Paul was great and I'd recommend him as well. And most importantly, faucet is no longer leaking!!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Remove and replace Caste Iron stack from 2nd floor Bathroom to basment

Unlike the other companies that came to do estimates Mr Rooter sends the plumber who does the work to do the estimate for the job. The other companies who did estimates sent people who would estimate but not do the work. So you could not assess the skill level, ability or work ethic. I was pleased with Grant R's work and assessment of the work to be done here at my century plus home in the Annex in Toronto and felt confident he would do the best job. There was about 500 pounds of caste iron to be removed and it was a heavy job. Grant assured me he would work with an apprentice so that the damage to the walls and cupboards would be minimal.
The job took 2 days and has not leaked as yet it has been 2 weeks.
I was lucky to find a plasterer/painter who's work I liked to repair 4 days before Christmas to fix the walls after the job too!

Hello Anna,

We greatly appreciate the review you have left for Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We go to such painstaking lengths to respect your home that we actually leave it cleaner than when we found it. Mr. Rooter technicians are clean, polite and wear a professional uniform. You've never seen a more professional group of servicemen than Mr. Rooter plumbers. Thank you Anna, for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Mr. Rooter in Mississauga
Mr. Rooter in Mississauga

Pipe in basement leaking in ceiling

GREAT SERVICE FROM MR. ROOTER!! I have been a customer for many years and I only call Mr. Rooter. Nick was the technician and he was such a personable young man. Such a pleasure to deal with. He had to work cutting a copper pipe in such a tight spot in my ceiling. But as usual the job was done very well. "Nick you are an excellent role model for Mr. Rooter! Keep up the good work!" I highly recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone who asks me if I know a good plumber. Christine

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Nick and Mr. Rooter. At Mr. Rooter, we treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. We make sure our customers are happy from the call they receive in the office to the plumbing work that is done in their home. Thank you, for choosing Mr.Rooter and have a great day!

Personable and professional service

I called Mr. Rooter due to a plumbing issue and less than enchanting customer service situation with a competitor that would not even acknowledge my telephone calls. My entire experience with Mr. Rooter from the initial phone call to the interaction with the technician was exemplary. I need to acknowledge Andrew for his prompt diagnosis and resolution of the issue in such an extremely personable and professional manner. Not only will I never call that competitor (or any others for that mater) again, I am resigned to the fact that Mr. Rooter is the ONLY option to deal with any and all plumbing issues in the future. Thank you for the positive experience and setting the bar for how a customer should be treated.

Sincerely,

Hello Gareth,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Andrew and Mr. Rooter. We are very humbled by your positive comments about our company. Our focus of providing quality plumbing service and products combined with honesty has made our plumbers the first choice. You've never seen a more professional group of servicemen than Mr. Rooter plumbers. Thank you Gareth, for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Barry S from Mississauga
Barry S from Mississauga

quick, well done, extremely polite

30 yrs old toilet needed a new float valve and discharge flap. Technician (Erik Leite) arrived within an hour (even though we said no rush), was extremely polite. job was done quickly and well

Hello Barry S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Erik and Mr. Rooter. At Mr Rooter,we always make our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer's needs in every situation. We also work in an efficient matter to complete and ensure that our customers are happy. Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter and have a great day!

Warranty Mr. Rooter Mississauga  in Mississauga
Warranty Mr. Rooter Mississauga in Mississauga

Warranty

13 years ago we did a major basement Reno which included replacing clay pipes with abs/pvc .....unfortunately we had a mishap and Mr. Rooter (Mississauga Branch) replaced the section and covered it under their 25 year warranty at no cost to us. Chris Ford (Sales Manager) was very helpful & professional executing the work that needed to be done. Jimmy did a great job in a difficult situation, everything was done in a day and we are very pleased. Great to see a company stand by their warranty

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter plumbing. We really appreciate your honest review. Our focus of providing quality plumbing service and products combined with honesty has made our plumbers the first choice. Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Great Service!!!

Anthony and his helper were GREAT!!! They repaired my issue quickly and efficiently, answered my questions and were polite and courteous. I highly recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone who requires plumbing services.

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mr. Rooter and our technician Anthony. At Mr. Rooter, we make our best effort to understand and appreciate our customer’s needs in every situation. Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing and have a lovely day!

Barb in Mississauga
Barb in Mississauga

Bathroom pipe repair, replace toilet in another bathroom

The tub faucet in main bathroom leaking badly and toilet in second bathroom not working. The leaky bathtub had been previously "fixed" by a different company but the problem was only decreased not repaired. Eric appeared on time within the scheduled window. He immediately diagnosed the parts need to fix the bath fittings and stated that the other toilet needed to be replaced. He left to get the parts and returned shortly thereafter to effect the repairs. There is no leakage and the water pressure is better than it ever was. There was slight seepage around the toilet and the defective part was replaced immediately and now works perfectly. Everything that had to be moved was put back in place and the areas cleaned up. Eric was respectful, courteous and informative. I can't comment on the price as it was paid by my landlord, but I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Good Afternoon Barb,

We are thrilled that we were able to help you with your plumbing issue. Thank you for your kind words about our excellent technician Erik. We go to such painstaking lengths to respect your home that we actually leave it cleaner than when we found it. Mr. Rooter technicians are clean, polite and wear a professional uniform. Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter plumbing!

Janis in Toronto
Janis in Toronto

Waste pipe blockage

After having my septic tank cleaned out, my main waste drain was still blocked. Mr. Rooter identified the probable cause and provided me with several estimates depending on what I wanted to do. Once they uncovered the problem, they explained it to me and how they would fix it. They cleaned out the main sewer pipes, replaced copper pipes with PVC, installed new connecting pipes, increased the slope of the pipe and repaired the foundation wall. They were efficient, clean and polite. They even replanted my shrub back in place. Their customer service called the next day to ask if I was satisfied with their performance. I would highly recommend them.

More about Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Mississauga Master Plumbing License # 2008007017TM. Mississauga Contractor License # 2008007016TC. Looking for a plumber in Mississauga? Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga ON. Our focus is to provide a quality combination of plumbing and drain service and products.
Our Services Include:
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers; Hot water tank repairs and hot water tank replacement. Septic Refurbishment.
Bio-Choice Es - Biodegradable maintenance product for drains & septic tanks. Spartan Hydro-scrubbers: Remove any form of debris that gets into and clogs up drain-lines; using high volumes of water with great pressure. FORMA DRAIN: Fiberglass drain-line replacement. The first product to be recognized and approved by the City of Toronto for lateral drain-lines.
Pipe bursting: replacement of underground drains and water services with minimal excavation. Septic Refurbishment;Home Flood Prevention: Backwater Valve and Sump Pump System Installation and Inspection. Water purification installations, water softeners and Reverse osmosis system installations.