Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga ON

Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga ON

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga ON

Barry S from Mississauga
Barry S from Mississauga

quick, well done, extremely polite

30 yrs old toilet needed a new float valve and discharge flap. Technician (Erik Leite) arrived within an hour (even though we said no rush), was extremely polite. job was done quickly and well

Hello Barry S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Erik and Mr. Rooter. At Mr Rooter,we always make our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer's needs in every situation. We also work in an efficient matter to complete and ensure that our customers are happy. Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter and have a great day!

Mr. Rooter in Mississauga
Mr. Rooter in Mississauga

Pipe in basement leaking in ceiling

GREAT SERVICE FROM MR. ROOTER!! I have been a customer for many years and I only call Mr. Rooter. Nick was the technician and he was such a personable young man. Such a pleasure to deal with. He had to work cutting a copper pipe in such a tight spot in my ceiling. But as usual the job was done very well. "Nick you are an excellent role model for Mr. Rooter! Keep up the good work!" I highly recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone who asks me if I know a good plumber. Christine

Personable and professional service

I called Mr. Rooter due to a plumbing issue and less than enchanting customer service situation with a competitor that would not even acknowledge my telephone calls. My entire experience with Mr. Rooter from the initial phone call to the interaction with the technician was exemplary. I need to acknowledge Andrew for his prompt diagnosis and resolution of the issue in such an extremely personable and professional manner. Not only will I never call that competitor (or any others for that mater) again, I am resigned to the fact that Mr. Rooter is the ONLY option to deal with any and all plumbing issues in the future. Thank you for the positive experience and setting the bar for how a customer should be treated.

Sincerely,

Hello Gareth,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Andrew and Mr. Rooter. We are very humbled by your positive comments about our company. Our focus of providing quality plumbing service and products combined with honesty has made our plumbers the first choice. You've never seen a more professional group of servicemen than Mr. Rooter plumbers. Thank you Gareth, for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Warranty Mr. Rooter Mississauga  in Mississauga
Warranty Mr. Rooter Mississauga in Mississauga

Warranty

13 years ago we did a major basement Reno which included replacing clay pipes with abs/pvc .....unfortunately we had a mishap and Mr. Rooter (Mississauga Branch) replaced the section and covered it under their 25 year warranty at no cost to us. Chris Ford (Sales Manager) was very helpful & professional executing the work that needed to be done. Jimmy did a great job in a difficult situation, everything was done in a day and we are very pleased. Great to see a company stand by their warranty

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter plumbing. We really appreciate your honest review. Our focus of providing quality plumbing service and products combined with honesty has made our plumbers the first choice. Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Great Service!!!

Anthony and his helper were GREAT!!! They repaired my issue quickly and efficiently, answered my questions and were polite and courteous. I highly recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone who requires plumbing services.

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mr. Rooter and our technician Anthony. At Mr. Rooter, we make our best effort to understand and appreciate our customer’s needs in every situation. Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing and have a lovely day!

Barb in Mississauga
Barb in Mississauga

Bathroom pipe repair, replace toilet in another bathroom

The tub faucet in main bathroom leaking badly and toilet in second bathroom not working. The leaky bathtub had been previously "fixed" by a different company but the problem was only decreased not repaired. Eric appeared on time within the scheduled window. He immediately diagnosed the parts need to fix the bath fittings and stated that the other toilet needed to be replaced. He left to get the parts and returned shortly thereafter to effect the repairs. There is no leakage and the water pressure is better than it ever was. There was slight seepage around the toilet and the defective part was replaced immediately and now works perfectly. Everything that had to be moved was put back in place and the areas cleaned up. Eric was respectful, courteous and informative. I can't comment on the price as it was paid by my landlord, but I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Good Afternoon Barb,

We are thrilled that we were able to help you with your plumbing issue. Thank you for your kind words about our excellent technician Erik. We go to such painstaking lengths to respect your home that we actually leave it cleaner than when we found it. Mr. Rooter technicians are clean, polite and wear a professional uniform. Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter plumbing!

Janis in Toronto
Janis in Toronto

Waste pipe blockage

After having my septic tank cleaned out, my main waste drain was still blocked. Mr. Rooter identified the probable cause and provided me with several estimates depending on what I wanted to do. Once they uncovered the problem, they explained it to me and how they would fix it. They cleaned out the main sewer pipes, replaced copper pipes with PVC, installed new connecting pipes, increased the slope of the pipe and repaired the foundation wall. They were efficient, clean and polite. They even replanted my shrub back in place. Their customer service called the next day to ask if I was satisfied with their performance. I would highly recommend them.

Prashant
Prashant

Recurring leak issue and charging for inspection

We had an issue (last year) with small leak in the ceiling of the main floor that has a washroom right above. The inspection was done prompty and without any charge for the visit. After inspection, issue was identified by Mr Rooters to be a problem with the gasket and accordingly it was changed. However, we still started noticing discoloration over few months and decided to call Mr Rooters again to inspect it (same issue). However, to my surprise, this time they said it will cost $235 for the leak search. The plumber refused to inspect the ceiling or the washroom above until I agreed to pay. I approached another company who charged a very nominal fee ($39) to come home to inspect it. The issue was identified to be with the flange and not the gasket. So that means the money i spent for the gasket change last year was a waste. The annoying part was reluctant to inspect for the same issue without charging.
That's when I realized there were better plumbers in the market.

I'm looking for a refund of my membership fees ($100 + tax) that I paid.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Prashant,
Thank you for contacting us. Can you kindly give me a call at the office so that I may collect your contact information we have on file. I would like to be able to look into this further for you. I appreciate your assistance.
The office number is 905-278-3900.
Looking forward to speaking with you.
Best regards,
Susan Ramnarine
Customer Service Representative
Mr. Rooter Plumbing

Plumbing repair

Josh was great. He was professional, efficient, did not try to upsell me, upfront about what he was going to do and was confident that he was going to fix the problems. He arrived on time, provided very comprehensive information about the work he did and the warranty.

I called several plumbers before I called Mr Rooter, and they either: did not answer the phone, could not come on the weekend (one of them actually told me I had to take off a day off work!), or wanted to charge me over $100 regardless of whether they did any work!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Faucet in basement

Nicolas showed up on time, courteous and professional. Managed expectations of cost and time the whole way through. Top notch service from him and the booking agency. Wouldnused them again.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing! Our plumbers arrive promptly and get right to work. They complete the job with the perfect combination of speed and accuracy so the work is completed efficiently. We are glad you enjoyed our services. Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

More about Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga ON

Mississauga Master Plumbing License # 2008007017TM. Mississauga Contractor License # 2008007016TC. Looking for a plumber in Mississauga? Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga ON. Our focus is to provide a quality combination of plumbing and drain service and products.
Our Services Include:
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers; Hot water tank repairs and hot water tank replacement. Septic Refurbishment.
Bio-Choice Es - Biodegradable maintenance product for drains & septic tanks. Spartan Hydro-scrubbers: Remove any form of debris that gets into and clogs up drain-lines; using high volumes of water with great pressure. FORMA DRAIN: Fiberglass drain-line replacement. The first product to be recognized and approved by the City of Toronto for lateral drain-lines.
Pipe bursting: replacement of underground drains and water services with minimal excavation. Septic Refurbishment;Home Flood Prevention: Backwater Valve and Sump Pump System Installation and Inspection. Water purification installations, water softeners and Reverse osmosis system installations.