Mr Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga ON

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga ON

Chow in Burlington
Chow in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

toilet leak and replacement, seized valve

Todd the plumber arrived early. I was very happy with his estimate and recommendations. Job was completed in a timely manner and things were cleaned up. He was very pleasant and humorous and you need that when pipes are leaking! Would definitely recommend Todd and Mr. Rooter. Todd also explained the Lifetime Advantage Plan Membership and I think that it is well worth it.
W. Hall

Jonathan in Mississauga
Jonathan in Mississauga

Replace Outside Faucet

The hiring process was simple and friendly. One call, appointment booked for the next morning, with a followup reminder and a call from the technician (Nick) when we was a few minutes away. Nick was on time, very helpful and professional, gave sensible advice and did not seek to hard sell anything. The job was done quickly, neatly and well. I'm not able to compare prices, but I feel we got good value.

Anna in Milton
Anna in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Furnace Repair

EVERYONE PLEASE BEWARE!! I deeply regret using Mr. Rooter service. I was quoted $590.90 (through email) for furnace repair. Then got billed over $3343.11. It was either an error or fraud technique. After all of the troubles, I paid $2367.09 (did not include warranty, furnace broke down a year after which is why I am writing this review). After paying at that time, I found out a BRAND NEW HIGHLY EFFICIENCY FURNACE only costs $4000 all together. I paid a high price for a life lesson. I trusted Mr. Rooter because of their high reviews. I was WRONG. Over the past year, I have been paying extra $ for using same old furnace as well. I have original emails and invoices to prove what I am claiming is true. I definitely do not recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone.

Doug J.
Doug J.

Updating valves and installing a water pressure regulator

Todd came to our house on two separate occasions to relpace old valves with modern ball valves. While he was here he tested the water pressure and it was very high so he returned to install a water pressure regulator. On each occasion he was courteous, clean and tidy and most of all very competent. He is always keen to explain things and to make suggestions whenever appropriate which is something i appreciate. I was very happy with the work done and would readily recommend this firm.

Hello Doug, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Todd and Mr Rooter. We recognize that exceptional plumbing is about more than fixing your plumbing concern; it's about assuring that you hired the right company from the time we answer your call. Thank you Doug for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Steve Buffett in Mississauga
Steve Buffett in Mississauga

Awesome experience

What an awesome experience! Brian showed up on time (already had received an email with his name and picture) and totally helped me with a bunch of household questions. Very knowledgeable within his own trade and answered a few other questions as well. Helped address what I thought was going to be a huge issue with a small solution. Overall an awesome experience!!!!

Hello Steve, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Brian and Mr Rooter. We recognize that exceptional plumbing is about more than fixing your plumbing concern; it's about assuring that you hired the right company from the time we answer your call. Thank you Steve for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

landseye
landseye

Amazing Service

These guys are absolutely the best. I've called them twice in the last couple of years, once to replace a leaking bathtub drain, and most recently, to replace 3 toilets and our inside water shut off valve. I can't recommend them highly enough. They replaced 3 toilets in as many hours, carried off the old ones, and left the bathrooms immaculate. During the plumbing inspection they found that the inside water shut off valve was no longer working right and they came back 2 days later (took that long to arrange a external shut off with the city) and replaced the valve in under 2 hours -- a major job. The great thing about them is the quality of their people -- they are very courteous and perfectly skilled. Same with their office front. You get email notifications of when they are on the way, they arrive when they say they will, and after it's all done they call back to make sure you're happy. People skills of this caliber aren't often found and I've dealt with them often enough now to realize it wasn't a fluke. You will pay a little more but you can have absolute confidence in the quality of the work and the guarantees.

Hello Landseye, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician and Mr Rooter. We recognize that exceptional plumbing is about more than fixing your plumbing concern; it's about assuring that you hired the right company from the time we answer your call. Our plumbers arrive promptly and get right to work. They complete the job with the perfect combination of speed and accuracy so the work is completed efficiently. Thank you Landseye for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Joseph Monaco from Mississauga
Joseph Monaco from Mississauga

Kitchen Facet Repair

The kitchen facet vibrated within a certain range of flow, then after a few days, stopped flowing completely. Nick from Mr. Rooter conducted a diagnostic and determined the cause was a Delta cartridge. He was thorough and a pleasure to welcome into our home. We have asked that his name be registered on our account to attend future service calls.

The office staff was courteous and made a follow up call the next day to ensure our satisfaction. The element missing, was that the call was a sincere call not a request or nag to write a review which is increasing becoming a common business practice. Finding good people in the trades is becoming increasing difficult, but at least now I have a plumber.

Hello Joseph, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Nic and Mr Rooter. At Mr Rooter we respond in a timely fashion even completing the work for our customers. We are always operating in an "above the line" responsible, professional manner. Thank you Joseph, for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Philip from Mississauga
Philip from Mississauga

Soldered tub spouts, installed faucets, and cabled drain

Alex did a great job of diagnosing and repairing a few issues we had in our main washroom. He soldered two tub spouts and rethreaded the shower arms. He also corrected three faucet installations. The main drain was then snaked to remove a bad blockage. He was very respectful of the house and his work was thorough. The work is warrantied. All-in-all a good value because these are all things I have never attempted to do myself.

Hello Philip, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Alex and Mr Rooter. Our focus of providing quality plumbing service and products combined with honesty has made our plumbers the first choice. They explain exactly what steps are required for the repair or replacement and how much it will cost so you can decide if you want to go through with it. Thank you Philip for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Eva in Etobicoke
Eva in Etobicoke

Left me with a huge clog and refused to fix it

This company is absolutely ridiculous. I called them out because the basement toilet was occasionally bubbling when the shower and washer were on. The techs told me that (obviously) there was a partial clog somewhere and, having had an issue before in Oct, I agreed to have the line cammed and flushed out which would cost $625.

What they ACTUALLY did was push all the blockage out onto the city side where, because my pipes are old and clay, the blockage didn't make it to the sewer. So I was left with a now FULLY blocked line and unable to flush the toilets or shower because it was starting to spill out from the main drain.

As soon as I discovered this (around 9pm) I called them only to be told that this wasn't an emergency and nobody would come out until 9am the next morning. So I took the day off work and waited and...they didn't show up. Instead I got a call from their manager Dominic telling me that because the blockage was now on the city side, they wouldn't do anything about it and I have to call the city and pay them to fix the issue THEY CAUSED.

Luckily he was pretty eager to admit that their techs pushed the blockage onto city property and caused the backup, and luckily I record all my conversations so I guess I'll see them in small claims court. The city guys said they're also going to be pursing this with them since it looks like they did the exact same thing last time but we didn't have proof; now we do.

I'm also still waiting for the owner Mike to call me since Dominic hung up on me because I was "being difficult" and "asking too many questions" after they told me they won't refund my money nor send someone to fix the problem they caused. He certainly has an interesting tactic for dealing with young female customers; I love being condescendingly told to "be quiet and listen" and "calm down and relax" when he's talking about leaving me without plumbing

Hi Eva, thank you so much for your very kind words. We live our code of values by...."continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty."
This was our response to your first review that you left for us in October, which you have deleted and posted this one.

I would like to respond to your newly posted review.I did call you and we did speak on the phone. I totally felt your frustration when we spoke. I tried to explain that we did not cause the blockage in your drain, occupants of the house, over an extended period of time, were flushing paper towels down the drain. Our technician cabled your drain and pulled out a large pile of these towels. I would like to add that we have never seen so many paper towels in a drain; we have the pictures. Paper towels should not be flushed down the drain as they get very heavy when they become saturated with water; paper towels should be thrown in the garbage. We informed you in October that there was an issue with your drain on the city side and for you to call the city, as they are responsible for that section of the sewer. When Domenic tried to explain this to you, you refused to listen, you just kept insinuating that we caused the blockage. He was trying to guide you through the process on who to call, as we needed to get the city involved. We spoke to the city and as private contractors, if the issue is determined to be on city side, they are to be called out. You mentioned that you had to pay the city for them to come out, this is not true. I am sorry that we could not do any more for you. I would like to recommend in order to prevent this from reoccurring in the future, refrain from flushing large quantities of paper towels down the drain. We live our code of values by....." communicating honestly and with purpose."

Jennifer
Jennifer

Toilet seal

There was an odour occasionally came fro.e tge main floor pwder room. My husband thought i was nuts. I called they camecthe next day on time. The tech arrived at nao tkm, so i appreciated his concern not to wake my toddler. He asked alot of questions to isolate the problem. Turn out i wasn't nuts. The ring that seal the bade of the toilet had worn away in two spots, so I was smellibg the sewer. He fixed quickly after confirming the price and left the washroom as clean as he found it.

Hello Jennifer , thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician and Mr Rooter. Mr. Rooter Plumbing is available on your schedule, so don't hesitate to call any time of the day or night. We understand plumbing issues aren't courteous enough to happen between convenient business hours, but Mr. Rooter Plumbing is. We're the courteous plumber when you need us most, and we never charge overtime. Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

More about Mr Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga ON

Mississauga Master Plumbing License # 2008007017TM. Mississauga Contractor License # 2008007016TC. Looking for a plumber in Mississauga? Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga ON. Our focus is to provide a quality combination of plumbing and drain service and products.
Our Services Include:
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers; Hot water tank repairs and hot water tank replacement. Septic Refurbishment.
Bio-Choice Es - Biodegradable maintenance product for drains & septic tanks. Spartan Hydro-scrubbers: Remove any form of debris that gets into and clogs up drain-lines; using high volumes of water with great pressure. FORMA DRAIN: Fiberglass drain-line replacement. The first product to be recognized and approved by the City of Toronto for lateral drain-lines.
Pipe bursting: replacement of underground drains and water services with minimal excavation. Septic Refurbishment;Home Flood Prevention: Backwater Valve and Sump Pump System Installation and Inspection. Water purification installations, water softeners and Reverse osmosis system installations.