Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

281 Queen St S Mississauga, ON L5M 1L9 Mississauga ON L5M 1L9

Plumbing
Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 11 times

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Clogged kitchen sink

Clogged kitchen sink turned out to be drain under basement floor clogged.

Alfred & Marco did a good job initially identifying the culprit, then Todd came to help using the Hydrojet machine to get rid of the problem.

Thank you all and Mr Rooter you guys are great!

Miguel in Waterloo
Miguel in Waterloo

Kitchen sink clogged

Very professional and helpful.
Kitchen sink declogged.
Mr. Rooter is the best.
Recommend it to everyone.
Thank you so much.

Tom from Mississauga in Mississauga
Tom from Mississauga in Mississauga

Kitchen and bathroom sink replacement

Bob from Mr. Rooter came in to replace a kitchen sink and hookup a new sink in the bathroom. What looked like simple jobs became very complex. The kitchen sink we purchased did not fit. Bob was able to source a correct replacement from his suppliers (not a model common to stores). Bathroom vanity hookup required special tools to work with 1.25 inch pipes, no longer standard (50 year old home). Had I tried any of this myself, it would have been a mess. Bob and his assistant got it all done the same day. Results were great. I would choose Mr. Rooter, and Bob, again.

Fatin From Mississauga
Fatin From Mississauga

Fix shower faucet leaking and solve of bad smell washroom problim

I discovered Mr. Rooter through HomeStars, I called on Mon. 22 Nov they send me the second day Andrew, he was very organized and wearing the mask all the time and clean
first I show him the shower leaking and he recommended install of new shower cartige, but they have to order it if they can find it.
Then I directed him to the powder room and explain about bad smell, imeditly he knew the reason and replace a new wax gasket of the toilet, I was so happy for fixing this problem of the bad smell.
Then i wait 2 days to update me about the shower cartige, but no one call me.
then I call them on Thursday to ask about the cartige, they say they will ask and let me know. I wait till Monday and call again, they say Andrew not in today, they will let him know tomorrow ( Tuseday), then i called them again on Tusday @10:30 ask them if they order the cartige, they say they will transfer my message to Andrew, after 5 min Andrew call me he say we couldn't find your shower model cartige.

My point spending 1 week without updating me is waste of my time.
there price are a little bit high but worth it .

I recommend this company they are very good

G.Aspinall
G.Aspinall

Replacement of faucet and repair of toilet

Bob, the service provider was pleasant and respectful. The faucet was replaced on the laundry tub, and repair was made to the toilet. The area was left clean and tidy. We were pleased with the work done.

Diane
Diane

Replace kitchen faucet and shut-off valves

I was very pleased with the service provided by technician Kris. He was punctual, courteous, professional, friendly. Quality of workmanship was excellent. It was a pleasure dealing with Mr Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga from start to finish. Outstanding customer service, would definitely recommend.

Hello Diane,

Thank you for leaving a 10 star review for Mr. Rooter and our technician Kris. Our focus of providing quality plumbing service and products combined with honesty has made our plumbers the first choice. They explain exactly what steps are required for the repair or replacement and how much it will cost so you can decide if you want to go through with it. Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Denys in Toronto
Denys in Toronto

Under the sink pipe replacement

We had a pipe peak under the sink in the kitchen. There was an old pipe leaking. The guy came 1 day late without any notice and spent 30 minutes replacing the copper pipe for some plastic pipe charging $400 for this service. Not punctual and way overpriced

Hello Deny,

Thank you for your honest review for Mr. Rooter Plumbing. In terms of the rescheduled appointment we always tell you in advance when changing or rescheduling. We do apologize that we did have to reschedule your appointment. Our plumbers draw from years of training and experience to produce an accurate estimate before they start on the job. They explain exactly what steps are required for the repair or replacement and how much it will cost so you can decide if you want to go through with it. You'll always get the price up front! There is no obligation. If you do have any other issues please do not hesitate to contact us in the office.

Navjot KM
Navjot KM

Plumbing noises

The plumber from Mr Rooter arrived in time and clearly explained what the issue and provided a quote which clearly detailed the work. He was and was also able to do a quick fix there and then to ensure a toilet was flushing more efficiently.

Hello Navjot,
We are so thrilled that you left a great review for Mr. Rooter. Our plumbers arrive promptly and get right to work. They complete the job with the perfect combination of speed and accuracy so the work is completed efficiently. Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter ! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

toilet clog

Fantastic
sent in quote, within 30 minutes got a call letting me know someone would be by between 2-5 that day
15 mintutes later got a second call saying Luke would be there within the hour.
20 minutes later, Luke had arrived, masked, gloved and with booties.
within 15 minutes, toilet was unclogged and Luke provided some great advice.
Great service and super nicepeople (including the ladies on the phone, sorry, i forget your names!)
100 % will use again

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga. We are so grateful that you decided to leave us with such a wonderful detailed review. Our plumbers arrive promptly and get right to work. They complete the job with the perfect combination of speed and accuracy so the work is completed efficiently. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Tap replacement

On time very professional. Wore his mask at all times and gloves when doing job. Very curteous and knowledgable. I will use this vompany again for my kitchen tap. Thank-you

Hello,

We are so grateful that you decided to leave a fantastic review for Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We only want what is best for our customers. We strive to be very professional and safe in our customers homes. Especially during the on going lockdown. We take our clients safety very seriously and make sure that you feel safe in your own home. Thank you for allowing us to fix your kitchen faucet. Have a great day !

More about Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Mississauga Master Plumbing License # 2008007017TM. Mississauga Contractor License # 2008007016TC. Looking for a plumber in Mississauga? Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga ON. Our focus is to provide a quality combination of plumbing and drain service and products.
Our Services Include:
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers; Hot water tank repairs and hot water tank replacement. Septic Refurbishment.
Bio-Choice Es - Biodegradable maintenance product for drains & septic tanks. Spartan Hydro-scrubbers: Remove any form of debris that gets into and clogs up drain-lines; using high volumes of water with great pressure. FORMA DRAIN: Fiberglass drain-line replacement. The first product to be recognized and approved by the City of Toronto for lateral drain-lines.
Pipe bursting: replacement of underground drains and water services with minimal excavation. Septic Refurbishment;Home Flood Prevention: Backwater Valve and Sump Pump System Installation and Inspection. Water purification installations, water softeners and Reverse osmosis system installations.

Plumbing, Drain Services, Waterproofing, and Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
Bio Choice: a drain line maintenance product that has green certification. It is a bacteria and enzyme liquid that keeps the kitchen drain lines running.
clearing blocked drains, hot water tank repairs, toilet repairs, clearing kitchen drains, clearing sewer backups,
Trench less rehabilitation of sewer lines using the Formadrain process, a pulled in place system. The only system that uses a two stage epoxy resign with fiberglass. Pipe bursting technology; where the existing line is used and a new PVC line is installed.
1995
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque
Mississauga Master Plumbing License # 2008007017TM. Mississauga Contractor License # 2008007016TC -
Mississauga BIA, Green Plumber Ceritified, Licensed Formadrain Installer, Croatian Canadian Chamber,
No Minimum
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing situation our technicians let you know the price upfront before starting any work.
The warranty varies depending on the job that was performed. All warranties come in writing.