Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Marianne from Mississauga
Marianne from Mississauga

My Lucky Day

The toilet in my guest bathroom started running causing condensation to form on the tank and the bowl. As I live in a condo I was concerned that the toilet was leaking as well and called Mr. Rooter. How is this my lucky day? Mr. Rooter sent Gurveer. He checked and assured me there was no leak, but my toilet was over 30 years old and the seals had eroded. It was easy for me to decide to replace the toilet - I had been considering getting a comfort height toilet for some time anyway. But I did not want it in the guest bath, I wanted it in the master bath. No problem for Gurveer - he agreed to move the existing toilet from my master bath to the guest bath and then install the new one in the
master bath. And he could do it immediately! I selected the model I wanted, he picked it up, brought it back and installed it. From the time
I called until the job was completed was just over 3 hours. Gurveer's customer service approach was so refreshing - nothing I wanted to do was too much trouble. So that is why this turned out to be my lucky day. I got exactly what I wanted, a lot faster than I expected and the
work was done by a true professional who obviously was happy in his work and extremely customer focused.

Hello Marianne,

It is your lucky day! We are so glad you decide to choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Thank you for trusting us to fix and replace your old toilet with a new one. We strive on having the best products and the best service. We are so thrilled you loved Guveer and he was able to rectify the issue for you. At Mr. Rooter we are always operating in an "above the line" responsible manner. Thank you for leaving a review for Mr. Rooter Plumbing and have a great day! Do not hesitate to give us a call for your next plumbing issue.

Bathroom sink and kitchen sink

I had kitchen sink's faucet leaking. Also in the bathroom the sink was clogged and the drain hole needed to be replaced. Nick from Mr. Rooter, Mississauga, came to fix all this. He replaced the necessary parts with new stainless products. Also he tried to open the drain in my condo terrace to clean it by carrying all his heavy equipment and tools by climbing 4 flight of stairs when elevators were not working. Although the drain could not be opened he tried very hard to do this. I was very happy with his tireless efforts and very satisfied with all that he did. I will call him again if need arises in future.

Cindy, Mississauga
Cindy, Mississauga

Taps leaking inside and out!

This is the second time that Todd has provided service at our home. He is friendly and clearly explains what needs to be done and how much it will cost. When the work was done, he went through everything. Best of all, he is neat! No mess left behind.

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Great service and easy to set up

Sami was great to work with! He and the gentleman he was training arrived early, were quick but thorough in their examination and quote, and had everything they needed to get the job done, including extra parts we were not aware needed replacing until the faucets were taken apart. The price felt fair and Sami signed us up for their membership program which gave us a discount that more than covered the cost of today’s service. Everything is working great and they even took all the garbage and recycling with them. Thank you!!!

Denise
Denise

Bathroom Repair

I called to get help with a leak in my bathroom and was very happy with the service. The representative was knowledgeable and made sure to explain the issue to me and offer alternatives. He was also very friendly and professional.

antonide in Ottawa
antonide in Ottawa

Professional, kind and willingness to share his expertise

Gurveer is a very knowledgeable man who takes great pride in his work and in the company he represents. He took the time to explain steps he took to repair the toilet and to install the new kitchen faucet. Although I find the service pricey, the professsional service provided (before and after care service) is worth every penny. I will definitely use Mr. Rooter's service in the future. I strongly recommend Gurveer as a plumber. Thank you for your excellent service.

M. H in Ottawa
M. H in Ottawa

Good job done

On time, friendly, explained what the job entailed, how much it would cost, no pressure, wore “booties” while in the house, Was kind enough to wear a mask,
Got the job done and the cost was reasonable.
Thank you Curtis- from the Mississauga - streetsville- location. Will surely use Mr. Rooter again and recommend.

Ahmad in Mississauga
Ahmad in Mississauga

Disastrous Kitchen Clog

We have an intricate kitchen sink piping that many Mr. Rooter technicians had a hard time diagnosing. We asked the dispatcher for an experienced plumber. Bob showed up, he was extremely professional and took his time to fully understand previous work history. When he got to work, he was very clean and prompt. He was able to unclog my kitchen sink and his experience truly showed. I would highly recommend Bob for any job. He’s a great person overall and I was extremely satisfied with his service. Thank you!

Hello Ahmad,
Thank you for leaving a review for our technician Bob and Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We are so glad you had a great experience with our company. Clogged kitchen sinks are not something fun to deal with however, we are always here to help.We go to pain staking lengths to make sure we resolve your issues. You’ve never seen a more professional group of servicemen than Mr. Rooter plumbers. Thank you Ahmad for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing. Have a lovely day!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen sink leaking

Service was fast and professional, called service at 10:00 pm, service technician came in 9:30 am the next morning. Price a bit expensive but job was done very professional and good.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Mr. Rooter Plumbing is available on your schedule, so don't hesitate to call any time of the day or night. We understand plumbing issues aren't courteous enough to happen between convenient business hours, but Mr. Rooter Plumbing is. We're the courteous plumber when you need us most, and we never charge overtime. All of our pricing is up front so you do get the options of proceeding with the work or not . If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replace faucet cartridge

I called early in the morning and even though it was before they were open, I spoke to a person who took down my information with a promise of a callback. Shortly after I received a call with a time that technician could come and take a look at what was needed to be done.
Bob arrived on time and as advertised, was wearing protective equipment. He did a very good job and clearly explained what he was doing. He was professional but yet personable.

I am happy with the results.

Hello,

thank you for leaving a review for Mr. Rooter and our technician Bob. We hire nothing but the best plumbers here at Mr. Rooter Our plumbers draw from years of training and experience to produce an accurate estimate before they start on the job. They explain exactly what steps are required for the repair or replacement and how much it will cost so you can decide if you want to go through with it. You'll always get the price up front! Thank you for choosing us. Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs!

More about Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Mississauga On

Mississauga Master Plumbing License # 2008007017TM. Mississauga Contractor License # 2008007016TC. Looking for a plumber in Mississauga? Every customer's individual needs is important to us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mississauga ON. Our focus is to provide a quality combination of plumbing and drain service and products.
Our Services Include:
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains, High Pressure Water Jetting, Trench-less Technology, Water Purification, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installers and testers; Hot water tank repairs and hot water tank replacement. Septic Refurbishment.
Bio-Choice Es - Biodegradable maintenance product for drains & septic tanks. Spartan Hydro-scrubbers: Remove any form of debris that gets into and clogs up drain-lines; using high volumes of water with great pressure. FORMA DRAIN: Fiberglass drain-line replacement. The first product to be recognized and approved by the City of Toronto for lateral drain-lines.
Pipe bursting: replacement of underground drains and water services with minimal excavation. Septic Refurbishment;Home Flood Prevention: Backwater Valve and Sump Pump System Installation and Inspection. Water purification installations, water softeners and Reverse osmosis system installations.

Plumbing, Drain Services, Waterproofing, and Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
Bio Choice: a drain line maintenance product that has green certification. It is a bacteria and enzyme liquid that keeps the kitchen drain lines running.
clearing blocked drains, hot water tank repairs, toilet repairs, clearing kitchen drains, clearing sewer backups,
Trench less rehabilitation of sewer lines using the Formadrain process, a pulled in place system. The only system that uses a two stage epoxy resign with fiberglass. Pipe bursting technology; where the existing line is used and a new PVC line is installed.
1995
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque
Mississauga Master Plumbing License # 2008007017TM. Mississauga Contractor License # 2008007016TC -
Mississauga BIA, Green Plumber Ceritified, Licensed Formadrain Installer, Croatian Canadian Chamber,
No Minimum
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing situation our technicians let you know the price upfront before starting any work.
The warranty varies depending on the job that was performed. All warranties come in writing.