Green Works Contracting Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
2680 Overton Drive Ottawa ON K1G 6T8
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Ottawa  >  Green Works Contracting Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Green Works Contracting Inc.

Ann in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Green Works has just finished transforming the precarious walkways on either side of my house into seamless borders of interlocking that curve around to the back garden. They also took up my sunken and discoloured patio stones and replaced them with pavers to match the walkways, cleaned out the vegetation under the deck and filled in the area with river rock. Now I can sit out on a stunning new patio and watch my freshly laid sod grow!
This is the latest of three landscaping projects Green Works has done for me and each has dramatically improved the appearance of my home. Working with Kellaway and his crew has always been a pleasure. A contractor’s integrity is of vital importance to any homeowner, especially if that homeowner is a woman. I have never felt uncomfortable or disregarded. Everyone assigned to a project has been courteous and respectful of my property. They have always paid full attention to the work at hand and have never left me hanging with a half-finished job to start something else. Kellaway fully preps his on-site supervisors and checks in regularly to see how the work is progressing. When everything is finished, the final invoice matches the original estimate. These are the reasons I have stayed with Green Works and would recommend them for any landscaping project.

Job Price

Wow, thank you very much for the kind words! It is always a pleasure doing business with you, Ann.

Karen in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Our backyard was a complete mess before Green Works transformed it entirely. Our yard was uneven, had poor drainage, and our sod was non existent. The professional crew work extremely hard to ensure our yard was even more than what we hoped for! We are so excited to be able to enjoy our yard. We're going to be tackling the front yard next and will be calling Green Works to do the project.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review, Karen! We look forward to working with you again, on that front yard.

Thomas from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

My wife and I hired Green Works to strip away our very overgrown back yard an install new sod and gardens. Their general manager, Kellaway, was very professional right from the get go but also very open and honest about what they were going to be able to do for us. Despite it being peak season they had their team in within under two weeks. All of the contractors were very polite and the end result looked fantastic. When, a few weeks later, I ended up over watering it and killing part of the lawn (I am not great with grass) they were even willing to come back and repair some of it for me. Overall I would really recommend this company, they did great work for us and were complete pros.

Thank you Thomas!

Ann in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I hired Green Works to add some much-needed curb appeal to my
house by removing the dilapidated retaining walls and walkway and
completely redesigning the front entrance. Past experience with other contractors had prepared me to be somewhat underwhelmed, but that did not turn out to be the case. Kellaway and his team exceed expectations with their expertise and innovation in both the design and execution of the project. In fact it was their attention to detail and excellent follow-through on all aspects of the job that prompted me to contact Green Works again when I decided to replace the unsightly hedge at the back of my garden with a decorative privacy fence.

Ann Lupiano

Job Price

More about Green Works Contracting Inc.

Green Works Contracting custom builds! That means we design landscapes to fit your lifestyle. Our 3 designated teams specialize in: Interlock & Asphalt, Decks & Fences and Sod & Landscaping.