Proway

245 Riviera Drive, Markham ON L3R5J9

Reviews for Proway

Jeff
Jeff

Laundry room install looks beautiful

Working with Kate was great, she's very fast to get back to you with answers, and is especially fast providing design. I reached out to Kate based on a recommendation where somebody else we know successfully had their kitchen designed and installed by them - my needs were just for a laundry room. Design was great, and the final product we feel is outstanding (see picture), however the install itself unfortunately was not without some hiccups, the primary one being that the installer did not speak almost ANY English, which posed a lot of communication challenges, as he ran into issues throughout the install that required a lot of calls to Kate and her colleauge -- I was basically a lot more hands on in babysitting this install than I ever intended to be, I think all as a result of the installer. Overall I would still recommend Proway, their pricing is wonderful and the product I'm very happy with, but service-wise beware that in some aspects of what they deliver you get what you pay for (and I also had an incredible mess to clean up afterwards....having recently dealt with many contractors for jobs throughout my renovation, this installer was by far the messiest, and the sad part is it really was just a small job). Nevertheless, the end product is beautiful and that's all that matters in the end, thank you again to Kate for making our laundry room vision a reality.

rossana woodbridge
rossana woodbridge
17 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Kitchen reno

I used this company to renovate my kitchen and they did an amazing job! They were very efficient, very clean and had true expertise in their field. I would highly recommend them.