Creative Door Services Ltd

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Saskatoon  >  Creative Door Services Ltd

Reviews for Creative Door Services Ltd

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review , AB

Poor Customer Service

Purchased 4 "top of the line" garage doors from Creative and within the first year they had to come out and repair weather stripping between panels 3 times. After deeming it resolved the issue occurred yet again, but I was informed it is now out of the warranty period even though it is the exact same issue as it was under the warranty and less than a year since they last repaired. Sad a company long established in the Edmonton area chooses to provide such flawed Customer Service.

Hi Jim. Thanks for reaching out to us. Hands down, delivering the best customer service is our primary focus, so we're very sorry your experience has been less than what you were expecting. To clarify, the warranty claim has not been denied by the manufacturer, and we are working with them to resolve the issue as quickly as possible because your time is important and we want to make things right. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience, and our Warranty Administrator should be in contact with you shortly to provide an update. Your business is important to us, so please feel free to connect with us if you have any additional questions.

June in Calgary
June in Calgary

Install new cables

On 07/17/17 Daniel repaired my garage door. He was efficient, conscientious, and courteous, not condescending to an "older". person! Not until I went to file my information did I realize that he had done other repairs twice before. Congratulations on picking such nice employees.
Thanks again.

June Stagg

Danny in Calgary
Danny in Calgary

Garage door service

Yesterday we had a problem with our garage door and called Creative Door. This morning they sent out a friendly service representative who diagnosed and fixed a broken spring. Since we built our house 20+ years ago their product has more than lived up to our expectations. Whenever service has been required, they have always been prompt in showing up to get the door operating.

musicboxdanccer in Calgary
musicboxdanccer in Calgary

garage door repair(broken cable)

Garage door cable was broken thursday night. Did some research then picked Creative Door and contacted them immediatly, no answer machine(thank god), I was suggested to contact them tommorow morning if I can wait because emergen repair will be on a higher rate. I phoned again Friday morning and the appointment was made at same day afternoon.
Daniel, the tech, showed up on time and finished the job quickly and professionally. He also shared some maintenance tips with us before he left. Good job Daniel, thank you.
I'd ever considered fixing it by myself, not difficult for a handy guy, but I don't even bother now with such good service and fair price. Next time I have any need related the garage door I will definetly contact Creative Door again.

Wow, thanks! What a remarkable compliment. Our team will be thrilled to hear this feedback, and we're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you!

John in Calgary
John in Calgary

Replace garage door spring and cables

Darren of Creative Door arrived on time, and quickly replaced the spring and cables on our 14 y old garage door. He was professional, experienced and the door works perfectly now. I asked for a quote for replacing the garage door weather stripping and he provided a reasonable price, so they will replace this soon. Excellent service. Highly recommended for garage door servicing.

Wow! Thanks so much, John. We're passionate about providing exceptional service, so our team will be thrilled to know they did an excellent job.

NRM from North Vancouver
NRM from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Garage door Motor repair

We were having some issues with our 8 year old garage door openers - the courtesy light and motion sensor was not coming on and the doors were starting to make a lot of noise. I called around to a few vendors, and Megan was great at listening to the issues. What I really valued was that she didn't try to sell me on a service call, she made some suggestions that I could do myself to try and troubleshoot the issue. I tried this and it turns out that the circuit boards were malfunctioning, so we changed out both units (it is a 2 door garage). The service technician, David, was great, he worked quickly and knew his product and services really well. He installed two new units, tidied up the wall control units (the last installation 8 years ago looked like a dog's breakfast), adjusted the rollers so they are whisper quiet. When he finished up he showed me the various things I needed to know and went through them thoroughly.
All in all a very positive experience.

Thank you! It's wonderful to hear that our team had your back and came together to ensure your overall experience was positive and that we were able to fix your opener. Thanks leaving us a review.

Tim Harasym from Sherwood Park
Tim Harasym from Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Garage Door Spring repair

My garage door spring broke and I called the service line. Todd gave me a price immediately and set up the repair appointment. The day of the appointment Ben called to say he would be arriving shortly. He showed up and quickly took care of the problem as well as checked a few concerns I had about my door. The whole experience was just EASY. I would definitely recommend them.

It's great to hear that the whole experience was "easy" because we believe our service should be smart, snappy, and solution-oriented. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Dana from Calgary
Dana from Calgary

Service

Thank you for the quick repair of my garage door. I would definately refer friends and family. It was great that I got the repair done the same day I called.

Thanks for letting us know! We're so happy to hear that we were able to help you out quickly to ensure your garage door was up and running again properly. Thanks for your trust in our business.

Ron in Glamorgan
Ron in Glamorgan
5 reviews Strathmore, AB

Fixed a broken coil spring.

The garage door coil spring broke in Strathmore on Monday night. I called the service department in Calgary first thing Tuesday morning and had and appointment for Wednesday morning. The service guy Daren came Wednesday morning and had it fixed before 10:00 am. Daren was a great guy who also made sure the door was aligned and lubricated before he left. I couldn't ask for better service.

Thank you for the great review! It's wonderful to know that we were able to get your garage door up and running quickly. Thank you for the confidence you have in our business.

Tom in Saint Albert
Tom in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Great service and advice

I went to Creative Door needing parts and advice for my broken garage door. The people in the parts (Thanks RMCNALL !) and service departments were knowledgable and professional. They really went the extra mile for me.

Thank you Tom! It's great to know that you received excellent customer service from our team. We're looking forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

More about Creative Door Services Ltd

Welcome to Creative Door Services Ltd. From breakthrough garage door and opener brands to comprehensive maintenance and repair services, Creative Door Services has mastered the remarkable since 1969. Whether you need a new garage door or opener, our friendly team of experts will ensure that we deliver quality products and service every time. Get a whisper-worthy lift or fast and affordable service today.