Formerly Cutback Connections
Electricians
15 Penworth Close SE Calgary AB T2A 5N4
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Rocky View County  >  Blue Electrical Services And Technology Incorporated

Reviews for Blue Electrical Services And Technology Incorporated

Catherine in Calgary
Catherine in Calgary

Fan installation and electrical box upgrade

403-463-8407
15 Penworth Close SE
Calgary
AB
T2A 5N4

Andrew and his partner arrived on time. Immediately, drop clothes were laid on our hard wood floor before the ladder was set up in order to remove our old fan and install the new fan. They were quick, polite and Andrew carefully explained his invoice. He also made sure that the new fan was clean. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks for your review Catherine! It was an honor and a pleasure to serve you.

Steve from Calgary
Steve from Calgary

General Service

403-463-8407
15 Penworth Close SE
Calgary
AB
T2A 5N4

Andrew was recommended to me by another electrician. Blue Electrical has completed a number of different jobs for me. It was a pleasure hiring Andrew. His expertise and professionalism is always appreciated. I recommend Blue Electrical to all and look forward to continuing to use Andrew for all our future electrical needs.

Alun (Calgary)
Alun (Calgary)
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Basement Electrical Design and roughin

Referred to Blue Electrical through a friend, and hired them to help with design and first phase of electrical wiring in a new basement. Andrew was exceptionally easy to deal with, super punctual, and happy to lend his advice to help me understand how the circuits work. Will gladly work with them again and happy to provide a recommendation.

brad99 in Rocky View County
brad99 in Rocky View County

Customer Service at its Finest

friendly, professional and helpful. Andrew booked me an appointment in a matter minutes and Garrett carried out excellent work giving me some advice along the way. He rewired some light switches and installed some new outlets in my basement. Andrew's communication from start to finish was exceptional and I now know who I will use for any further electrical work.

Sharon Knowles from Calgary
Sharon Knowles from Calgary

Electrical

I had a receptacle repaired through Genworth's Purchase Plus Improvements Program. Andrew Lipp gave me an estimate, sight unseen, as the sellers would not allow us to gain entry again; he came to fix it and charged lass than the estimate. Andrew is very personable with good work ethics and fair treatment. If you want fair, professional service, Cutback Connections is great to do business with!

More about Blue Electrical Services And Technology Incorporated

Blue Electrical Services and Technology Inc (BEST or Blue Electrical) started 5 years ago. A relatively small company, BEST is quietly growing and focused on living up to our acronym. Blue Electrical takes care of Residential and Commercial jobs; through renovations, new construction and maintenance.