Volt Master Inc.

Electricians
Toronto ON M3J 2P1
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Volt Master Inc.

Reviews for Volt Master Inc.

Glen.O in North York
Glen.O in North York

Automotive shop upgrades

Fast , professional and courteous !
Excellent work and everything was done just as explained !!
Updated old electrical service and the work performed was super clean and excellent

Brian the owner is one of the most professional people I have ever met!

He even returned a week later to make sure I was happy with his service and that everything was OK !!

Service like this is unheard of nowadays !!!

I would definitely recommend him to anyone or any business owner

Unbelievable service and no mess left behind ,
Brian‘s quote was right on the money ,
And not a penny more !!!

Hi Glen, I am So happy that you appreciated all of the work and upgrades we done at the shop. I am glad we were able fix up and replace some of the old distribution system (panels, conduits etc), making the place much safer with the LED Emergency Lighting and Exit (Running Man) Signs and getting the ESA Certificate of inspection and with the new Energy Efficient LED Exterior flood lights and entrance lights you customers will be able to find you more easily too!
Thank you for your business and entrusting Volt Master Inc for your Electrical Upgrades! Cheers Brian

Karyn Miller Design in Claremont
Karyn Miller Design in Claremont
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovation, lighting upgrade

Brian was very professional and his and his team’s work was above and beyond in service and quality of workmanship. I would highly recommend Voltmaster Inc. For any electrical services you need. They are efficient, and get the work done safely and professionally. They explain the options and make sound recommendations to make your project complete. Due to his Master License he makes sure the work is done properly to meet code requirements.

Hi Karyn, Thank you for the nice review! It was great working with a professional designer. Not only did the job turn out great, it was super efficient and finished very quickly.
Enjoy your new space! Cheers Brian

Michael in North York
Michael in North York

Kitchen reno

Brian was extremely professional, precise and sensitive to the timelines we had set for our renovation. We had additional electrical supply added to our kitchen as well as up-graded lighting throughout the house.

Hi Michael thank you so much for the nice review glad we were able to transform your home into an amazing new space that's super energy-efficient and much brighter than it ever was ...enjoy!!

Paulette from Toronto
Paulette from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Brian was the electrical contractor when I had my kitchen renovated. I liked his professional, polite, friendly manner and his careful attention to every aspect of his work. I'm especially grateful to him for discovering an electrical fault that could potentially have caused serious damage.
I was planning some additional work to one of my bathrooms and asked Brian if he could undertake more work for me. He installed an extractor fan and completed the rather tricky duct work and boxed this in with drywall. He also installed additional heating and updated light switches in the mud room. Brian is on top of his game when it comes to pot lights and installing non invasive light switches! I was very impressed. It's great to have found an electrician of his calibre and will be calling on him for all my electrical needs and without hesitation refer him to my family and friends. He's a great guy and very good at what he does.

Hi Paulette thank you so much for the nice review it always makes me feel really happy when we find something unsafe and That there was no serious consequences from that issue and make it right.
So glad that we could be of help

Best regards Brian

Pot lights and more

We bought a house a few months ago and start renovating.Finding good contractors its not an easy task but homestars and friends referrals helped us a lot.
Brian was referred to us by our realtor and my business partner(he used his services before and was very happy).
Brian gave us a reasonable quote and we hired him.The job was finished on time,clean and professional.He even found some defects from a previous reno.
We would not hesitate to hire him again !

Hi Marian, we always appreciate referrals from clients and Homestars is a trusted spot to find professional service providers.
Thank you for entrusting Volt Master Inc to provide the electrical services you required at your home.
We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Electrical work

In the fall I moved into a dated home that needed much work done, including electrical. I have had Brian and his team over many times to do various jobs such as a new electrical panel, elevated light fixture installations, bathroom lighting , and range installation. All work was done in great time and at a fantastic price. I would highly recommend Volt Master to anyone who needs electrical jobs completed.

Hi

So glad we could help make your home Safer nicer and more functional for you and your family to enjoy. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your needs for future projects

Thank you so much for the nice review!

Volt Master Inc
Brian. J Mann
CEO/Master Electrician
C: 6478858368
E: info@voltmaster.ca
Web: www.voltmaster.ca

Amazing Service

This was the second time we used Brian for our electrical needs in our condo downtown Toronto. The first was for a kitchen renovation, adding under cabinetry lighting and this time to add pot lights in our living dining area. Both times the end product exceeded our expectations. Brian's a busy guy in high demand, but well worth the wait for his amazing service and professionalism. He'll continue to be our go to guy for anything electrical.

Hi M,

Thank you very much for the nice review !
I appreciate your loyalty and I am very happy to hear that my work exceeded and service your expectations.

Thanks Brian

Katie from Ajax
Katie from Ajax

Reno and panel re-wiring

Our project was big challenge with very little time to waste. The Volt Master attended the site, assessed the problems and scope of the project and efficiently completed the job, co-ordinating all required ESA Inspections, while manoeuvering around other the other trades and timelines. The Volt master was recommended to us by another contractor who also had a successful project completed by VM. The project was completed on time and well done! Thanks Bryan! Not that we want to do this all again too soon, but we will surely call you again.

Hi Katie thank you very much for the nice review! I'm glad I was able to help in making your project goes smoothly look forward to working together in the future

PB in Oshawa
PB in Oshawa
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Electrical Panel Upgrade

We live in an older house and an electrical panel upgrade was long overdue.

From the first meeting with Brian, we were impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He took the time to review the existing panel with us, and explain the possible options we could choose as far as the work to be done. He also explained to us the potential challenges that might arise as the work proceeded. The decision to proceed with the work was made with the confidence that we had been fully informed as to what might be in store.

On the day that the work was scheduled, Brian arrived on time and worked continously to get the job done as quickly as possible. In fact, he completed the upgrade much faster than we would have thought possible.

Once completed, the work area was completely cleaned up and all of the old materials were removed from the site so we didn't have to deal with it. Before he left, Brian took the time to explain what he had done, and what he had uncovered during the project.

Throughout this project, we were extremely pleased with Brians work ethic, honesty, and professional approach. In the overall scheme of things, this certainly wasn't a large project, but Brian treated us as important clients and we certainly appreciated that.

We are pleased with the results and can now move forward with our upcoming kitchen renovations with the confidence of knowing that we can add electrical features without overloading our panel.

Thanks Brian!

Thanks for everything Brian - we look forward to working with you again soon!

Hi Paul thank you very much for the nice very detailed review! it's greatly appreciated and I would be happy to do work for you guys in the future and be of any assistance I could

heezyfbaby in North York
heezyfbaby in North York

Great Work

Brian did the electrical for my basement hired through my contractor. The finished product was excellent. There was some miscommunication on extras and cost but we settled it promptly. i would suggest anyone using any electrician not just voltmaster, to clearly discuss the cost of the extras before the work is performed. however in the end, excellent workmanship, good people, and highly recommended.

Hi thank you for taking the time to write a review. With all due respect the miscommunication was between the general contractor and you the customer, I provided a quote to the general contractor and did the work as per quotation.....during the course of construction the general contractor asked for additional things such as Pot Lights receptacles and switches to be installed and I promptly installed them as per his instructions.
I then discounted the price for those additional items

In the end the contractor put me in between you and him which is not the normal process. The project was finished several months ago and the contractor for whatever reason did not even forward the request for additional item payment to you the homeowner.

In the end it all worked out, you have a beautiful product with a ESA CERTIFICATE OF INSPECTION.
I would recommend a better path of communication with your contractor who is overseeing the entire project.

Enjoy your new space.

More about Volt Master Inc.

Volt Master Inc. is an Ontario based electrical company specializing in residential, commercial and industrial electrical installations and service work. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the province's premiere electrical contractors. We specialize in ground-up construction as well as renovations, add-ons, and remodeling and retro fitting. We are experts in providing on sites solutions.

Our projects have a 96% on time completion record with less than 1% deficiency ratio.

Distinctive Homes

We will design and build your electrical system to function the way you want. Period. No surprises or disappointments. If you can dream it, we can build it. We maintain control throughout the design and construction process to ensure that the electrical distribution system in your residence is built to the highest quality standards.

Commercial and Industrial

We manage all stages of your project. From the pre-design phase of a project through construction and delivery. We form alliances with property owners, architects, structural engineers, and specialized trades people. We are proud holders of a Master's Electrical Contractors license.

Volt Master Inc:

On schedule completion
Cost-effective process from beginning to end
Final product exceeds expectations
Honesty, integrity, and great value

Energy efficient equipment and professional installation are our specialties!
Electrical Contractor, Telecom Contractor, Home and Building Automation, Computer Networking, Lighting Retrofits, Project Management, Service upgrades, Electrical Panel Changes, Rewires, New Builds, Residential and Commercial, Medical/Dental Offices and equipment