Hardwood Canada

520 Evans Ave. Toronto ON M5R2E1

Review for Hardwood Canada

Nicholas Brown from Markham
Nicholas Brown from Markham

Hard wood floor for our entire home

EXCELLENT customer service! We needed to do the entire flooring of the house, and I am glad I hired Hardwood Canada. They gave us what we asked for (red oak mocha) and did a neat installation. I am glad I hired these guys, and given another opportunity, I will surely hire them.

More about Hardwood Canada

Find the perfect flooring solutions with the services of Hardwood Canada, a leading flooring service provider in Toronto. Our showroom caters to the architects, building contractors, retailers and non-commercial clients, providing them various options of hardwood floor solutions to choose from.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Toronto?