Stonebridge Operations Inc

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Coquitlam  >  Stonebridge Operations Inc

Reviews for Stonebridge Operations Inc

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Electrician

My Electrician showed up on time and prepared each time he was scheduled. He did a very high quality professional job. He was kind, friendly and very pleasant to be around. He did the job exactly as I requested and made suggestions that made the end results even better than I had imagined. I am extremely happy with the work that my electrician from Stonebridge Operations provided. I will not hesitate to use this company again. I know I will always receive the highest of quality work, and will always enjoy his pleasant personality. Thank you Stonebridge.

Thank you for such a splendid review!
I definitely enjoyed our conversations. I am so happy that the project
came out better than expected.

Dave  from Maple Ridge
Dave from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

House

Charles was amazing! He was very professional and is price was very competitive. He did a great job and always cleaned up his mess when the job was completed. I hired Charles to install some lights in my garage and he did such a splendid job, I hired him to install more lights throughout my house, added an extra power circuit for my fireplace so i could add a fan blower. I would highly recommend Charles if you want a progressional job done right and on time for a great price!

Best regards,

Dave

More about Stonebridge Operations Inc

Stonebridge Operations Inc. has been providing electrical services in the lower mainland since 2008, providing service for Residential, Commercial clients as well as Long Term Care facilities. Stonebridge specializes in lighting layout and design, home generators and renovations. BC Hydro Alliance Member - helping business and stratas reduce electrical costs. ...