Emters Painting

Reviews for Emters Painting

Joanne - The Danforth
Joanne - The Danforth

Interior House Painting

Christopher is a fantastic job painting the entire main floor of my house and upstairs hallway. He was really nice to work with, prompt, efficient and provided quality work. I would not hesitate to hire him again or recommend his work.

Hey. Thanks for the kind worlds. Pleasure working for you aswell. I hope ya enjoy fresh new paint job

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Exterior Window Painting

Christopher was very efficient and did an amazing job painting the exterior windows of our home. He was prompt in responding, he was very clean with his work and really nice guy.

Hey. Thanks for review. I'll paint your windows any day. It was a pleasure working for you.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Fabulous painter

Chris did a great job painting the interior of our new house. He was always on time and cleaned up after himself. Very reasonably priced too. I recommend him to family and friends and will use him again as soon as I have another job to do!

Thank you very much. Please working for you aswell.

Melody in Waterloo
Melody in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Attention to Detail & Trustworthy

Chris came into our house while we were on summer holiday and painted our stairway spindles, risers, hallway trim, laundry room and patching a ceiling area for us. Everything looked fantastic when we got home, no mess. Great attention to detail. Thanks Chris!

Thank you for review. Glad to hear your happy with everything.

Alina in Toronto
Alina in Toronto

Job well done! Very efficient

Christopher was efficient and professional. He did painting and patchwork around our house. Did everything in the timeline outlined and even came back to finish additional work. Very courteous and an overall great guy - pleasure doing business with him and will call on him again for sure!

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure

sweber999 in Toronto
sweber999 in Toronto

Hire Him!

Christopher painted the entire first level of my house and I can’t recommend him enough. He is professional, does exactly what he has promised and works unbelievably clean. Fabulous work.

Pleasure to for you. Makes my job easier. Thanks for great review

Emily from Toronto
Emily from Toronto

Quick, professional and great price!

He did a great job painting my bedroom. He patched holes and didn’t leave any drips. Great quality. He was in and out in 3 hours. I’ve already recommended him to my sister and would easily recommend him to anyone!

Thanks for the great review and recommendation.

Catherine in Toronto in Ajax
Catherine in Toronto in Ajax

painting

I saw a Facebook post, reached out to Christopher, and am so glad I did! He was so easy to deal with (I'm less so!) and he arrived on time the next day, brought the paint needed, and did a great job. He painted perfectly, but also took care with the surroundings and cleaned up when he was finished. He was a delight to get to know, and I'll be calling him, and recommending him, for painting in the future.
He charged less than the quote given when he saw the space was smaller than anticipated, so honest, talented, efficient ... can't do better!

Thanks for great review. Fantastic client to work for.

alienskp1 in Toronto
alienskp1 in Toronto

Painting job done right

Came to our place to paint my daughter's bedroom. Arrived on time, was extremely polite and worked efficiently. Left the place spotless.
Paint is done perfectly. I will definitely call him again for the other rooms!!!!!
If you're looking for a painter, look no further! You just found the best!!!

Thanks for the Amazing review. Glad to hear your daughter loves the new color.

andrew in Toronto
andrew in Toronto

Small, finicky jobs

Finding a great handyman in Toronto is hard. That's why I'm so glad I found Christopher. He was on time, prepared, meticulous and such a pleasure to deal with. He did what he was asked to do. He didn't try to up sell me. He gave me advice on when to do other work. His rates are more than reasonable...given some other rather jaw-dropping quotes I received. I will keep his card at the ready because older homes like mine always need repair. If you need those small, finicky jobs done, Christopher is the man to call. I will be certainly calling him again.

More about Emters Painting

Hi there, I'm Christopher. I specialize in painting. Been in the construction trade for over 10 years and been full time painter for 5. I do small jobs and large job. From small powder room to spray the whole exterior of your house. You can also read more reviews on my Facebook page. Feel free to contact me with any questions or for a free quote.