Bulldog Generators

Karen
Karen
23 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Great Service for our Generac Generator

Our Generac Generator was due for service. The company I had bought it from was no longer in business, and I found Bulldog Generators in Stouffville. They were able to come within a couple of days of my call. Great phone service - very organized. And Peter who came out to look after the Generator was very professional. Will use them from now on for sure. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs a Generator or service for their Generator for sure.

Agostino Bellissimo from Etobicoke
Agostino Bellissimo from Etobicoke
3 reviews York, ON

Generator Installation

I had a whole home generator installed in early 2014.I have worked with many companies over the years and Bulldog Generators provided the best service I have ever experienced. They were on time, within budget and anticipated any problems and dealt with them in a pleasant and timely fashion.