Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Eri in San Francisco
Eri in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Home renovation

The most reliable company i have worked with so far i am very happy with the work very clean work site the owner is very polite
His workers are very profesionals the way they leav the job site is amazing like no one was working there
I would recommend them to anyone who needs work done in their home.

Good to hear from you that you are happy with our work I hope your having a great vacation time after long construction noize.

Terry in Brampton
Terry in Brampton

Roof and Leaf Gutters

Great service, professional approach and competitive pricing. First company to respond to our request for quote and owner took time to share insights and experience.

Very happy from start to finish and would definitely do business with them in the future.

Many thanks.... Terry and Cathy

Hi Terry and Cathay thank you for taking your time to express your experience with our team were very glad to hear that you were satisfied with our work.

Teresa in Mississauga
Teresa in Mississauga

Bathroom/hard wood flooring and basement

I found Tirana Roofing and Dokaj Contractors Ltd
Through a friend of mine we hired them to do some upgrades to our home bathrooms basement removed the carpet and did Laminet flooring and trimming same thing with our second story home we did hardwood and bathroom upgrades.
Me and my husband are very pleased with the clean construction period with workmanship well worth the dollar we will recommend them to anyone
Theresa!

hi Teresa thank you for getting back to us with the most kind words it really means a lot.

KERRY in Oshawa
KERRY in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New Roof, Cambridge National Blue

Excellent work, great service. The crew started at 8 and finished the roof at 6:30 including clean up. The crew was very concerned with safety, and making sure that the surrounding house (patio furniture, plants etc) was not damaged. We just had our driveway done a few weeks prior and they went out of their way to make sure the driveway was not damaged. Highly recommend Tirana Roofing for all roofing needs.

Good morning Kerry/Sharon.
thank you for your feedback it means so much when we hear back from our customers that were 100% happy with the work
again thank you for choosing us.

Dammion   in Brampton
Dammion in Brampton

Shingle Roof

Hey guys thank you for your great work that you put on those 2 hot days I am very glad I chose you guys as the roof turned out really good with the color that you recommended I would very likely recommend you guys to any of my friends or homeowners I am very pleased me and my wife with the workmanship
Thanks.

Good morning and thank you for your kind words and hospitality our main goal is to leav customer's 100% satisfied with no regrets for their decisions in home renovation.
Thanks again for your business

Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd
???

Francia
Francia
1 review King City, ON

Roof and gutters

i got the number on the news paper
it took them about an hour or so to come provide us with the price my parents Liked them because they spoke italian to them and loved their work after all' very friendly and honest people with Greate quality of work.

Hello there let me thank you for your kind words and the time you took to share your experience with us we are happy that your family is content with our work
your comment makes a big difference towards feature customers!

Thanks

Adel mississauga
Adel mississauga

Roof Replacement

Hello everyone!
We did the roof in the fall of 2016 with Tirana Roofing I got to say this guys are very responsible owners I am glad to tell you guys there's still people out there that care to do a good job this is the 4th time we use the same guys between my brothers and my sisters my nephew and we are glad to recommend to work with Angelino and his staff are very friendly people they impressed me when they came and check right after the wind storm we had to make sure everything was okay because our roof was done in late fall and our shingles still looked limping up but them coming back make sure all is good made me take the time and thank them by recommending them to all of you that need well done job.
Thanks to all of your staff!!
Adel.

Good evening!
Adel thank you for your kind words
appreciate your business and your recommendation to other homeowners!!
thanks.
Angjelin Dokaj
@Tirana Roofing & Dokaj contractors LTD

Jim in Brampton
Jim in Brampton

Roof and gutter repair

We called tirana roofing for a repair damage from the wind one of their trucks showed up in less then half hour gave us a great rate and the repair was fixed on the spot and they also gave us pic of the entire roof and inspection of all around the house we are very satisfied with their services and we'd like to recommend them to all of you that's looking for any inconvenience that you might have with your house reno

Good evening Jim I am glad to hear that my guys made sure that you were satisfied and we're even more happy when we make another homeowner happy!!
we thank you for your business and your kind words.
Angjelin
@Tirana Roofing & Dokaj contractors LTD.

Matt from Dr. Carpet
Matt from Dr. Carpet

New Roof Installation

I Hired Angjelin and his crew in October to have my roof completely replaced, including sheathing, shingles, vents & eavestroughs.

The whole job was done quickly and efficiently, communication was great & entire staff was a pleasure to work with during the process.

After they were all done, the roof looks amazing and the yard and driveway cleanup was perfect. no nails left behind.

I would definitely recommend Tirana Roofing to any of my friends.

Matt thank you for taking your time to share the experience and express your thoughts and good words about us we appreciate your business!
thank you.
Angjelin Dokaj
@Tirana Roofing & Dokaj contractors LTD.

More about Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd are licensed and insured for roofing and general contracting. We provide first class quality roofing in Toronto & the GTA. We also strive to provide reasonable quotes on concrete work & carpentry work such as doors, trims, drywall, texture and paint. We offer free estimates & senior discounts. Give us a call and we can help!

Roof Repairs Re-Roofing Roofing New Construction Roofing Consult Commercial Roofing Interior Renovation Exterior Renovation Copper Work & Sheet Metal Roofs Custom Roof Related Carpentry Snow Ice Removal Slate, Cedar, Shingle, Skylight, Flat Roof
We at Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd combine quality professionalism and years of experience to each and every roof installation not just as a water shield, but rather, a work of art to be admired for many years to come. It’s a mixture that has been proven to be very successful and popular for all of our clients. At Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd, We have the man power for any size job and the ability to fulfill the dreams of today’s architectural masterminds. Using advanced installation techniques and the latest roofing materials; all of our jobs are completed per manufacturer specifications and in a timely manner. With choices ranging from composition shingles, clay tile, concrete tile to slate, wood, metal roofing or a simulation product; the decision on the type of material to use on your home or commercial office can be a difficult one indeed. We have built up a strong reputation in the local area, simply by doing a good job at a reasonable cost and on time. Ask your estate agent, architect or surveyor. They can tell you more about the quality of our work and why so many local people choose us. We can provide you with local references if you want them. Give us a call, we can help.