Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

24 Brookfield Court Brampton ON L6Y 4K4
Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Bob in Old Toronto
Bob in Old Toronto

It was pleasure to deal with Tirana Roofing company, they did great work.
Everything was done the way it was discussed and more. I can recommend them to anybody without hesitation.

Bob

hey Bob thanks for taking your time to review us much appreciated.
Best regards

jbotham13 in Richmond Hill
jbotham13 in Richmond Hill

Complete roof & shingle replacement

Angjelin did a great job...everything from the initial Investigation assessing the problem to completing the job in a professional & timely manner.
He made sure we were kept up to date with everything they were doing & that we were completely satisfied.
Would highly recommend!!!

Hello Janet and Brian thanks you so much for trusting us on doing the project.
we appreciate your kind and we thank you very much for everything.
Best regards

VEE in Mississauga
VEE in Mississauga

Leak repair and ventilation

Quick, professional and best priced. Angjelin showed up on time, gave us an accurate quote and stood by his workmanship! He inspected the rest of the roof going above and beyond what was asked for!
Very highly recommend! I don’t wish for more roof leaks, but if it happens again, Tirana is who we’d call.

we are very happy to hear another customer that has nothing but good words to say about our workmanship money is not everything a good word goes a long way.

REPLACED SHINGLES

New main roof and porch (aprox 700 sq ft architectural asphalt shingles)
stripped, (excellent clean up- neighbours both sides were very happy with the cleanup job)
installed plywood over 100+ year old roofing boards
new roof vents x3
fixed slope of 2 gutters and repaired flashing where required.
finished in the time they said it would take.
excellent job well done.

Thank you so much for your kind words and we are very happy to hear a back from a happy customer.
Thx Dave once again pleasure working with you.

Regards

New Roof

I had Angjelin and his crew install a whole new roof on my house first week of May 2019.

Angjelin was very professional and lived up to everything he promised me.

All new roof was installed with his crew on my house and my garage all in one day. They were very fast with their work, precise, professional and most of all great clean up job before they left. My wife and I would not of even known Angjelin & his crew was even at our house because their clean up job was spectacular.

Angjelin is very knowledgable & professional when it comes to roofs.

His product knowledge of recommending the right lifetime warranty shingles to his 15 year warranty on his labour is second to none!

I would recommend Angjelin & Tirana Roofing 100% to anyone needing a roof!!!

Best regards,

Jim from Campbellville

Hey Jim, first and foremost thank you for taking your time to leave a review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I appreciate the positive feedback. I look forward to working with you in June for the deck staining.

NK
NK

Eavestrough Repair

I had to have my eavestroughs repaired urgently and Angjelin from Tirana Roofing responded in a timely manner. He communicated well all along and did a great job of the repair. He was a pleasure to work with and I'd be happy to use his services again.

thank you so much for your kind words and the amazing review
it was pleasure doing business with you.

Happy Homeowner
Happy Homeowner

Roof Repaired

Angjelin is the best! Professional and highly skilled. Last minute request in the downtown core accommodated immediately. Competitive pricing ! Very, very happy customer! Work completed September 14th, 2018.
(I will write a thorough review.... to follow soon....)

thank you so much for the kind words we always strive for the best service possible.

Yas in Toronto
Yas in Toronto

Flat roof restoration on an old Toronto house

Tirana Roofing was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. The communication was great and they exceeded our expectations. We have a really old Toronto home and the flat roof needed some serious TLC. Tirana Roofing was up to the challenge and provided a fair quote. All the workers worked very hard, the house was left spotless during and after the job. Angjelin is an amazing problem solver and has many good ideas. They are not lazy and have great attention to detail, they take pride in their work.

I would 100% recommend them to anyone and would use them again in a heart beat.

Yas thank you for your hospitality and your kind words we look forward to working with you again on your spring project.

New roof

After having had other quotes, we decided to contract with Tirana Roofing. Why? Estimated cost, reviews, here, on Homestars, and having met Angeline.

Angeline and his crew (bothers, cousins, et al) and began working around 8:00 a.m. and continued almost without stopping until it was dark.

We soon had an "oh no moment" when we learned that our old house had old boards, many with holes and/or spaces between them. It seemed necessary that we have Angeline to cover the boards with plywood. Of course, this necessity pushed up the cost. Our cost also included quite a bit of additional insulation in the attic that we asked to have done.

The work continued throughout the second day.

In addition to liking their expert work, we were very pleased with the crew's highly professional attitude, their affableness, and thoroughness. Cleanup was perfect, down to the last errant nail and scrap. So here was a crew not just highly capable, but one that even seemed to enjoy their work.

We can be pretty picky about work that we pay for; we didn't need to be this way with Angeline's crew. We found nothing to criticize.

Great job! Thank you, Angeline, and please give our best to your crew.

Brian

Hey Brian, thanks for appreciating our workmanship! It was a pleasure doing business with you too.

Nan from Toronto
Nan from Toronto

Roof

Very professional! Also very Fast, they finished my roof in just one day!! When they left, they had also cleaned up any debris from construction which I'm very thankful for. I spoke with angjelin, and he was friendly and professional. Him and his crew did an amazing job! I definitely would recommend them to my friends and family.
-nancy

hello Nancy thanks for your kind words it means alot to hear good feedback from our customers as we strive nothing but 100% satisfaction.
thanks
Angjelin.

More about Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd.

Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd are licensed and insured for roofing and general contracting. We provide first class quality roofing in Toronto & the GTA. We also strive to provide reasonable quotes on concrete work & carpentry work such as doors, trims, drywall, texture and paint. We offer free estimates & senior discounts. Give us a call and we can help!

Roof Repairs Re-Roofing Roofing New Construction Roofing Consult Commercial Roofing Interior Renovation Exterior Renovation Copper Work & Sheet Metal Roofs Custom Roof Related Carpentry Snow Ice Removal Slate, Cedar, Shingle, Skylight, Flat Roof
We at Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd combine quality professionalism and years of experience to each and every roof installation not just as a water shield, but rather, a work of art to be admired for many years to come. It’s a mixture that has been proven to be very successful and popular for all of our clients. At Tirana Roofing & Dokaj Contractors Ltd, We have the man power for any size job and the ability to fulfill the dreams of today’s architectural masterminds. Using advanced installation techniques and the latest roofing materials; all of our jobs are completed per manufacturer specifications and in a timely manner. With choices ranging from composition shingles, clay tile, concrete tile to slate, wood, metal roofing or a simulation product; the decision on the type of material to use on your home or commercial office can be a difficult one indeed. We have built up a strong reputation in the local area, simply by doing a good job at a reasonable cost and on time. Ask your estate agent, architect or surveyor. They can tell you more about the quality of our work and why so many local people choose us. We can provide you with local references if you want them. Give us a call, we can help.