Spartan Landscaping

4100 Ponytrail Drive Mississauga ON L4W 2Y1

Reviews for Spartan Landscaping

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Snow Removal Services

Andrei and his team do an amazing job. I've employed a few similar companies over the years and have never been as happy with the results as I am with Spartan. My sidewalk and driveway are always safe for folks visiting and/or just passing by walking their dogs!

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review our snow removal services.
We are happy to help maintain your property throughout the winter months, and hope to be of service for many years to come.

Spartan Landscaping

ianclanachan in Mississauga
ianclanachan in Mississauga

Spartan Landscaping snow removal

Andrei and the crew at Spartan do an incredible job. Weather reports are sent out prior to all snow fall giving notice and when the crews will start the clean up.
You can check where the trucks are via a GPS website and you also get a notice approximately 20 minutes prior to the crew arriving so that you can move your vehicles from your driveway.
Would strongly recommend Spartan for anyone looking to get away from shoveling.

Hi Ian,

Appreciate the review, and the continued support - hope to continue to do business for many years to come.

All the best,

Marco Rasile in Mississauga
Marco Rasile in Mississauga

Snow removal

We have been using Andrei and his team for snow removal for a few years now. We are very pleased with the quality of service they provide.
They are reliable, and dependable. Andrei is trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.
I will use their services for years to come, and wish them success.

Hi Marco,

We appreciate your continued business and thank you very much indeed for taking the time to review our snow removal services.

Spartan Landsdaping

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga

It not the end of the Snow removal season as yet but I am ready to renew

We contracted Spartan for our 2019/2020 snow removal. I have used other companies in the past few years and so far I have to say that Spartan's services and on time reliability is far above all of the other companies that I have used. Spartan Emails before the storm, even for a few cm of snow, to keep you up to date on when they will be working. Spartan is a bit pricier but they are worth it. They also offer a payment plan to smooth out the payments across the winter.

Hi Andrew, thank you very much for taking the time to review our snow removal services. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for choosing our company for the 2019/2020 winter season. I hope we will continue to do business for many years to come.

ps in Mississauga
ps in Mississauga

snow removal

Andrei & his staff have been doing snow removal for us for several years. They are doing a good job. Andrei is trustworthy. He keeps his promises. He always lets us know in advance what to expect & when his team is coming. He is also flexible, giving several packages for us to choose from. I have no hesitation in recommending Spartan Landscaping to anyone who needs snow removal. Keep up the good work Andrei. Thank you & your team for the service.
I'll continue to use his service for years to come.

Hi Pauline,

On behalf of the entire crew here at Spartan Landscaping I would like to extend a warm "thank you!" for your continued support of our growing company, and we hope to continue to work together for many years to come.

Andrei & crew

Miaoe in Mississauga
Miaoe in Mississauga

Snow Removal Services

We have been with Andrei and his's team for almost 5 years. I would thank them for a job they have done. Especially season 2019-2020, they provided the services earlier when the first snow fall came.

Hi Mingyan,

Thank you for the continued business, you are a fantastic client to work with.

Landscaper (Lawn mowing & Snow Removal)

Andrei and his crews are topnotch! They are polite, prompt, responsive, reliable and take pride in their work. We trust them. Their work ethic and professionalism are commendable. I also appreciate their digital communication. I whole-heartedly recommend this company and wishing them all the best in the coming year.
Mrs. James

Hi Mrs. James,

Thank you for taking the time to review our work and we truly appreciate the continued support over the years.

Patti in Mississauga
Patti in Mississauga

Snow removal and sidewalk stone work

Spartan landscaping is the first landscaping company I have hired that is dependable for snow removal. They give vital updates on weather and approximate time of arrival relieving stress. They replaced the front walkway with stonework. They did not rush to complete the work and this has resulted in many complements from neighbours.

Patricia,

It has been a pleasure working on your front porch and we hope you will enjoy the new stone work for many years to come.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for the kind words regarding our snow removal services - our commitment to quality remains unchallenged. Hope to continue to work with you for many years.

Jim in Mississauga
Jim in Mississauga

Snow Removal Services

Andrei and his team do an outstanding job providing snow removal services for my mother who is 77 years old and lives alone. I have been a customer for 3 years now and I would highly recommend Spartan Landscaping. We receive updates on weather conditions, when the team will be on location to clear the snow and when the job is complete. We signed up for the package that includes salting the property and my mother feels completely safe going outside knowing the team will be there to clear snow and ice. Given my mother's situation we searched and tried out many options - Andrei and crew certainly took the stress out of dealing with the winter - it provides my mother with the freedom to continue to live at home without worry of dealing with snow removal. Again I would highly recommend these services - you will not be disappointed.

Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to review our snow removal services. The winter season can be a trying period both for the homeowner as well as the contractor attempting to stay on top of the snow clearing. We appreciate your ongoing support and hope to maintain our existing business relationship for years to come.

All the very best,

Andrei & Spartan Landscaping crew

Rob in Burlington
Rob in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Deerhurst Dr.

I am very pleased with the communication and professionalism Spartan Landscaping demonstrated while working on my project. It wasn’t a large project but I felt their dedication to the project was honourable and honest. Thx again to Spartan Landscaping for a job very well done

Hi Rob,

Appreciate the nice words, and thank you for your business, as well as your patience and hospitality. Look forward to working with you in the future. Keep in touch!

More about Spartan Landscaping

Spartan Landscaping is a growing, fully licensed landscape company servicing the GTA, from Burlington, to Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, and beyond. No project is too small, or beyond our expertise. Be it brick or stone, topsoil or mulch, ice or snow, all of our landscape construction & maintenaince work is executed ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Mississauga?