HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Nawaz in Calgary

Exceptional, outstanding, excellent, prompt, efficient service. It was installed with the least of issue by the two professionals Ivan and John. Anyone who wishes to have an AC installed this instant, rush to contact Ivan and you will be surprised that in no time you are enjoying the comfort in your house with the coolness of the AC installed by their company. God Bless for your assistance in the selection of the unit and making it so easy for us.

Job Price

Thank you for your kinds words and a 10 star review.

Ramesh in Calgary

After 21 years, it was time for replacement of HWT, Furnace and Humidifier for our home. I did my initial research for replacement products and decided to get three quotations for the job. However, after getting a second quote, I chose Air Force for the job as Mark was able to guide and provide me promptly with all the answers to my questions. In fact Air Force also sourced the HWT of my choice which they did not carry. Their pricing was competitive and fair. John, Ivan and his brother completed the job in less than six hours. I am very satisfied and do not hesitate to recommend them. Great team work & service! Appreciate it! Thank you.

Hello Mr Ramesh.

Thank you for such kind words. We thank you for your business!

Shirley and Jim  in Calgary

We had 2 new furnaces and hot water tank installed by Air Force Heating. We are very pleased with everything that was done, Ivan was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and a perfectionist in the work that was done. Our job was a more complicated one and when finished, was done perfectly. I would highly recommend Airforce Heating, the pricing was very good, we had another quote but Ivan's pricing was better. They take pride in their work and it definitely shows.

Job Price

Than you Shirley and Jim for a 10 star review!!!

Winston in Calgary

I have researched on different companies on HomeStars and I have selected 3 companies to contact for a quote. All these companies are very good review but I decided to go with Air Force for the following reason: Mark explained the product and suggestion in a way we can understanding easily and able to make a inform decision.

Ivan and John showed up on time on the installation date and they did an awesome job. To go above and beyond, they helped us to fix a few extra things (my builder did a bad job on the furnace area) as courtesy. Job was done cleanly and they explained all things in a way we can easily understand.

I would highly recommend Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning!

Job Price

Thank you Mr Winston for taking your time to leave a review and for the kind words.

Tasha

I spent hours researching companies, receiving quotes and ultimately decided to select Air Force to install in my new to me home. Mark, Ivan and John did a fabulous job of communication, competitive pricing and installation. Mark answered all my questions in a very timely fashion and on the day of installation, Ivan and John arrived on time and ready to go. The installation went perfectly and they left my home cleaner than it was before they arrived. Great job and I will be recommending them to all my friends and family. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you Tasha for choosing our company in such a competitive market! We are very happy that you are satisfied with install.

Shelly McInnis in Calgary

After getting several Central Air install quotes, we elected to go with Ivan, Mark and team from Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning. We are extremely happy we did. Not only did they offer a very competitive price, their expertise and professionalism is second to none. Selecting a date, Installation and follow up has been great. Very efficient! Our system Trane system works like a charm.

W McInnis

Job Price

Thank you for choosing Air Force Heating Shelly!!!

The guys were very friendly and professional. They did a great job installing the Trane air conditioning unit. They answered all of my questions and were very thorough in explaining how it works and tips on getting the most out of my air conditioning unit. They were also very courteous and put down mats to prevent our floor and carpets from getting dirty. Above all else, the air conditioning is working great.

Job Price

Thank you!!! We greatly appreciate your business!

Barbara from Calgary

Ivan and John were both knowledgable and friendly. The installation was done neatly and efficiently. There was no mess after the installation of both the central air conditioner system and also the new humidifier, which Ivan pointed out was not working. After installation of the central air conditioning system, Ivan took time to go over how to work the system. I would suggest anyone to use this company. I was very satisfied. Excellent Service.

Job Price

Tank you Barbara for kind words. We where very happy to assist you with our services.

Happy, Warm Homeowners in Calgary

Ivan from Airforce Heating and his team did a great job installing TWO new furnaces into our home. We recently bought our house and it was in dire need of new furnaces. Ivan was able to book us in soon and with a very reasonable quote. We had been quoted by another company and Ivan's price was much better and he works with the top-of-the-line furnaces.
They were very professional, explained everything and cleaned up after themselves.
We are very happy with their work and our furnaces. We highly recommend Airforce Heating!

Job Price

With economic down turn we not only try and provide great service in town but also great prices. Thank you for review. I hope you enjoy your new furnaces.

Scotty in Calgary

Air Force did a fantastic job of installing air conditioning in my home in Chestermere. They arrived on time, were polite, fast and left no mess or debris when they were finished. Once completed, they took the time to show me what they did and gave me helpful tips on how to ensure the system runs efficiently. Highly recommended, great work guys.

Job Price

Thank you Scott for choosing Air Force Heating.

More about Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning

Your Trusted HVAC Company
Serving Calgary, Alberta!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated company in Calgary, Alberta. We have been serving Calgary since 2005 and have a good standing reputation for superior skills in heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks and indoor air quality systems.

We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC services, including:

Air conditioning services
Furnace services
Water Heaters
Whole-house humidifier services
Maintenance
And more!
Reliable, fast, friendly HVAC Service
We are a family owned and operated business that strives for excellence in customer service and workmanship. Our company was created in 2005 and we have been successful due to great service and affordable pricing as we have no overhead costs like many other bigger companies. We do all our quotes ourselves as well as the installations, no salesperson as the middle man. We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
No matter when you need support we are there to provide reliable, fast and friendly service 7 days a week, 365 days a year in the Calgary area.

We pride ourselves on customer service and have a dependable crew that truly cares about its customers. All of our technicians are all fully licensed and expertly trained. Our goal is 100% Customer Satisfaction!

Contact us today to schedule your service!

Still wondering why You Should Choose Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning?
Availability - Our technicians are available on call no matter the weather. Rain, shine or snow we'll be there!
Extended Service Plans — A new furnace or central air conditioner automatically includes our extended service plans, we offer 5 year labor 10 year parts warranty.
Energy-Saving Equipment — In order to help save you money we offer ENERGY STAR® qualified home heating and cooling products.
Customization - Every home is different, which is why we offer a variety of air quality packages that are fully customized to meet any HVAC demands your home has.
Fair Prices - We will beat any competitors prices by 10%

Air Conditioner Maintenance Calgary Air conditioning Calgary Air Conditioners Calgary Air Conditioner Calgary Humidifiers Calgary Furnace repair Calgary Furnaces Calgary Air Conditioner Maintenance Alberta Air Conditioner Alberta Portable Air conditioner Calgary Air Conditioner installation Water heaters Furnace replacement Best portable air conditioner Lennox air conditioners Air conditioning units LG air conditioner Window air conditioner Air cooler. furnace calgary heating and air conditioning calgary furnace calgary furnace repair
Trane Heating & Air conditioning products. Goodman Heating & Air conditioning products,
2004