HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Barrie  >  Maplecrest Tree Services

Reviews for Maplecrest Tree Services

charles in Etobicoke

Excellent service. Michel and his guys really did a thorough job and cleaned up nice afterwards. They were well prepared and friendly. Overall, a highly recommended experience. Great job guys.

Joanne Cantor in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

We had 3 trees trimmed and pruned. Michel was very professional, a knowledgeable arborist, has excellent communication, a great crew, responsible, competitive and fair prices. Would highly recommend. Thanks for a great job.

mary in Alliston
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

We had two old black walnut trees removed and one pruned. Maplecrest did an amazing job of making sure they came down safely. Site was left in same condition when started. Cant beet the price.

Law Family in Barrie
1 review Orillia, ON

Very pleased!!
Michel and his crew spent the day here trimming and falling a number of trees. I can't say enough about their professionalism and attention to detail. Perfect aim falling a large white pine and a great job cleaning up at the end.
A pleasure to do business with and have already booked for some additional pruning work.
Thank you Michel and crew.

peprile in Echo Bay
1 review Creemore, ON

Michel and his crew did a superb, careful, and efficient job of removing a number of large maples that posed a hazard to our house and hydro line. The quote was clear and the pricing very competitive. I highly recommend Maplecrest.

Initially, I spoke with Michel, who was extremely professional and was nice enough to come out and give me a quote within an hour of my phone call to him. They came out to do the job the next morning, which is fantastic! I had the company remove 2 large pine trees, a few other tree stumps and smaller bushes/trees. All in all, they had the job done within about 2 hours moving at lightning speed. They left the yard clean, like they were never there. The guys were so quick and efficient that many of my neighbours approached them and some immediately procured their services!

I highly recommend Maplecrest Tree Services!

Tom M from Toronto

I saw Michel and his crew working just down the street from me. I just needed a dead tree put on the ground so I could do the cut and clean up. Michel and his crew came over right after finishing the previous job and cut the tree down the same day at a very reasonable price. Michel and his crew were great, dropped the tree right on the mark. Very personable and friendly people. Great job!

Andrew from Toronto

Saw Maplecrest working across the street from me, for a very discerning neighbour. Spoke with Mike about a few large limbs that I was concerned about with the upcoming winter. After finishing at my neighbours Mike and his professional crew came over and took care of my tree for a very reasonable price. Very satisfied especially with the clean up.

J J Newberry from Toronto

I had two Russian Olive trees that were shooting up. Following my email, Mike Marchand showed up a week later with an estimate. When I confirmed the job request, he said he could come the next day....and he did. Down went the Russian Olives, PLUs he trimmed hanging branches from another one, Plus removed an old cherry tree trunk....The yard was perfectly cleaned up. Great job from Mike and the other 2 members of the team. I particularly appreciated the prompt service...other companies do not even reply or say they will show up but do not.

Chantelle from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

My experience with this company was all positive. I appreciated the fact that the owner Mike was present at all times and informed me regularly of the job progress. The crew was professional and obliging. My front and backyard look beautiful. Thank you again Mike. Highly recommended!

More about Maplecrest Tree Services

Servicing GTA-Scarborough and Simcoe County Fully Licensed and Insured. Certified Arborists, Professional and Courteous. Generous Seniors Discount &Veterans Discount. Full service tree and branch removal, pruning, tree stumping and tree replanting services. WE offer the BEST RATES in the industry-show us a quote and we will better it. mpmtreeservice. ca