HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Barrie  >  Maplecrest Tree Services

Midhurst in Midhurst
Midhurst in Midhurst
1 review Midhurst, ON

Tree trimming

Received a quote for tree trimming, paid for the job but never actually had the job completed. Was told again and again that they would return to finish the job but that was June 2017 and now almost a year later and the job is still incomplete. Beyond unprofessional.
I would not recommend this tree service to anyone.

I'm sorry you feel that way since we cut a lot more than was agreed upon because you pointed out that you were a single mother with a limited budget. You were given a price for the work to be done but couldn't afford to have it all done at once.
You were also not home at the time to point out All the branches to be cut.
We cut all that was hazardous and then some as well as cleaned up very well.
Upon being notified that we had missed (One) small branch that you also wanted cut,we agreed to cut it when you had us back for the remainder of the original scope of work.
It was pointed out to you that we had done much more work than was agreed upon at the price paid yet you feel you were treated unfairly?

charles in Etobicoke
charles in Etobicoke

Tree pruning

Excellent service. Michel and his guys really did a thorough job and cleaned up nice afterwards. They were well prepared and friendly. Overall, a highly recommended experience. Great job guys.

Joanne Cantor in Barrie
Joanne Cantor in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Tree trimming and pruning Barrie

We had 3 trees trimmed and pruned. Michel was very professional, a knowledgeable arborist, has excellent communication, a great crew, responsible, competitive and fair prices. Would highly recommend. Thanks for a great job.

mary in Alliston
mary in Alliston
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Would never Use Anybody Else

We had two old black walnut trees removed and one pruned. Maplecrest did an amazing job of making sure they came down safely. Site was left in same condition when started. Cant beet the price.

Law Family in Barrie
Law Family in Barrie
1 review Orillia, ON

Tree removal & trimming

Very pleased!!
Michel and his crew spent the day here trimming and falling a number of trees. I can't say enough about their professionalism and attention to detail. Perfect aim falling a large white pine and a great job cleaning up at the end.
A pleasure to do business with and have already booked for some additional pruning work.
Thank you Michel and crew.

peprile in Echo Bay
peprile in Echo Bay
1 review Creemore, ON

tree removal

Michel and his crew did a superb, careful, and efficient job of removing a number of large maples that posed a hazard to our house and hydro line. The quote was clear and the pricing very competitive. I highly recommend Maplecrest.

Tree Removal

Initially, I spoke with Michel, who was extremely professional and was nice enough to come out and give me a quote within an hour of my phone call to him. They came out to do the job the next morning, which is fantastic! I had the company remove 2 large pine trees, a few other tree stumps and smaller bushes/trees. All in all, they had the job done within about 2 hours moving at lightning speed. They left the yard clean, like they were never there. The guys were so quick and efficient that many of my neighbours approached them and some immediately procured their services!

I highly recommend Maplecrest Tree Services!

Tom M from Toronto
Tom M from Toronto

Tree cut down

I saw Michel and his crew working just down the street from me. I just needed a dead tree put on the ground so I could do the cut and clean up. Michel and his crew came over right after finishing the previous job and cut the tree down the same day at a very reasonable price. Michel and his crew were great, dropped the tree right on the mark. Very personable and friendly people. Great job!

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Tree Cutting

Saw Maplecrest working across the street from me, for a very discerning neighbour. Spoke with Mike about a few large limbs that I was concerned about with the upcoming winter. After finishing at my neighbours Mike and his professional crew came over and took care of my tree for a very reasonable price. Very satisfied especially with the clean up.

J J Newberry from Toronto
J J Newberry from Toronto

tree removal

I had two Russian Olive trees that were shooting up. Following my email, Mike Marchand showed up a week later with an estimate. When I confirmed the job request, he said he could come the next day....and he did. Down went the Russian Olives, PLUs he trimmed hanging branches from another one, Plus removed an old cherry tree trunk....The yard was perfectly cleaned up. Great job from Mike and the other 2 members of the team. I particularly appreciated the prompt service...other companies do not even reply or say they will show up but do not.

More about Maplecrest Tree Services

Servicing GTA-Scarborough and Simcoe County Fully Licensed and Insured. Certified Arborists, Professional and Courteous. Generous Seniors Discount &Veterans Discount. Full service tree and branch removal, pruning, tree stumping and tree replanting services. WE offer the BEST RATES in the industry-show us a quote and we will better it. mpmtreeservice. ca