Aztec Carpentry

Ryan L
Ryan L
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Veranda

Dustin is very talented, honest and his atttention to detail is awesome. We are very happy with our new veranda and continue to get compliments on it. Easy to work, understood our design goals and communication was great.

If your looking for a new deck... Aztec is who you need to contact first!

Thanks Ryan for the nice comments. Your veranda is amazing and definitely the nicest on the street!

Swanru in Oshawa
Swanru in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Construction of a Front Porch

A 12' x 7' porch (including stairs/iron rails) was built over a smaller existing concrete porch. The workmanship is outstanding and I’ve received many compliments. The owner is exceptionally professional and timely in all communication. I would highly recommend Aztec's services.

Thank you for the words. The porch is amazing and you made a great choice of railings!

Whitby customer in Whitby
Whitby customer in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Deck & Shed build

My Father needed his deck replaced we found Dustin from Aztec Carpentry was highly recommended, so he came in and built an absolutely beautiful deck for my Dad, it was better than expected, he also adapted a couple of flower boxes into the deck with ease as per my Dad's request, he is very respectful, organized, clean working and on time, always easy to working with too.
We hired him again to make a new Shed, the quality of workmanship was outstanding and my Father was amazed at the accuracy in his words "just perfect"!, He had it all done within a short time faster than expected.
We will be hiring him again next year for new fencing, and will always call upon him to do any future projects as well, Thanks Dustin for making my Father's dream and wishes come true.
We have no hesitation to recommend Dustin to anyone, you will never be disappointed in his work very professional!

Thank you both. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to the fence project.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Backyard deck

Dustin is an absolute professional. The deck turned out better than expected. We had to book a couple months in advance and he showed up the day he said he would and finished when he said he would. Backyard was always clean and the workmanship is flawless. I would recommend to anyone.

Thanks Pete! The deck looks amazing thanks to your design and input. Thanks again.

Lily in Toronto
Lily in Toronto

Deck

Dustin did an amazing job! He built our deck exactly like we wanted it and we are so happy with the result. He is professional and knowledgeable and does everything he can to make the process seamless. He cared for my home as if it were his own!! We will definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Thank you for the kind words! It makes me very happy to hear you like the deck.

Sonja in Ajax
Sonja in Ajax
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Remkal of small second storey deck and replacing with new 10 x 13 deck

Aztec/Dustin were professional and meticulous in all aspects of this project. The deck is beautiful with attention paid to every detail. He kept us informed each step of the way and respected our property during and after the project. More importantly, the workmanship is outstanding. We are so pleased that we found this amazing contractor to look after our needs. Thankyou to Dustin and Jordan...I would certainly recommend Aztec to all my family and friends.

Thank you Sonja for such nice words. You both were great to work for as well.

Wayne P. in
Wayne P. in
1 review Oshawa, ON

Deck

If you want a quality built deck go with Aztec Carpentry. Very happy with the quality of work and Dustin's design ideas. He is now scheduled to build a fence for my Son.

Thanks Wayne! I couldn't be happier with how the deck turned out. Those wrap-around stairs are great!

Xavier
Xavier
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Backyard deck

Derek was a pleasure to work with right from the get go. He was prompt in providing us with a quote, easy to communicate with and built us a beautiful deck! We will be hiring him for our future projects.

Not a Derek but I'll take it! Thanks Xavier, your deck turned out great and you were a pleasure to work with too.

Private User reviews Courtice, ON

Fencing and gate

Dustin is a pleasure to have working around your home. He is pleasant, organized, neat and tidy and does a great job.
I would have him do my deck but I have all ready made arrangements.

It was my pleasure to build your fence.

DCus in Ajax
DCus in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement Framing

Dustin did framing in my basement, it took him two days to finish and when I needed changes done I.e pocket door after the framing was completed he came back to add the framing and door. Great professionalism and I would hire and recommend him for future projects.

Thank you very much! You were a pleasure to work with.

More about Aztec Carpentry

Aztec Carpentry is a deck builder and carpenter based out of Oshawa. We take great pride in our work, and come highly recommended. Please call or email us directly, and the owner Dustin will meet with you to discuss your project and provide you with a free quote.
Looking for Decks pros in Oshawa?