Aztec Carpentry

Decks
1389 Lyncroft Cres Oshawa ON L1K 2P4
HomeStars  >  Decks in Oshawa  >  Aztec Carpentry
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aztec Carpentry

Lily in Toronto

Dustin did an amazing job! He built our deck exactly like we wanted it and we are so happy with the result. He is professional and knowledgeable and does everything he can to make the process seamless. He cared for my home as if it were his own!! We will definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words! It makes me very happy to hear you like the deck.

Sonja in Ajax
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Aztec/Dustin were professional and meticulous in all aspects of this project. The deck is beautiful with attention paid to every detail. He kept us informed each step of the way and respected our property during and after the project. More importantly, the workmanship is outstanding. We are so pleased that we found this amazing contractor to look after our needs. Thankyou to Dustin and Jordan...I would certainly recommend Aztec to all my family and friends.

Job Price

Thank you Sonja for such nice words. You both were great to work for as well.

Wayne P. in
1 review Oshawa, ON

If you want a quality built deck go with Aztec Carpentry. Very happy with the quality of work and Dustin's design ideas. He is now scheduled to build a fence for my Son.

Job Price

Thanks Wayne! I couldn't be happier with how the deck turned out. Those wrap-around stairs are great!

Xavier in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Derek was a pleasure to work with right from the get go. He was prompt in providing us with a quote, easy to communicate with and built us a beautiful deck! We will be hiring him for our future projects.

Job Price

Not a Derek but I'll take it! Thanks Xavier, your deck turned out great and you were a pleasure to work with too.

1 review Courtice, ON

Dustin is a pleasure to have working around your home. He is pleasant, organized, neat and tidy and does a great job.
I would have him do my deck but I have all ready made arrangements.

Job Price

It was my pleasure to build your fence.

DCus in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Dustin did framing in my basement, it took him two days to finish and when I needed changes done I.e pocket door after the framing was completed he came back to add the framing and door. Great professionalism and I would hire and recommend him for future projects.

Job Price

Thank you very much! You were a pleasure to work with.

dina in Newmarket
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I called Aztec for a quote on framing my basement, after meeting the owner Dustin I was confident he would do a great job so we hired him immediately. Dustin was nothing but professional, everything was straight and measured exactly to what we wanted. Dustin finished the project on time, he cleaned up at the end of each day and showed up to work on time in the morning. I honestly cannot praise him enough. I have a friend who does framing but is injured right now, he was over and commented how great a job Dustin has done.
I would hire Dustin without hesitation for any job that I could use his services for.

Job Price

Thank you Dina for the kind words. Your basement is going to be amazing when finished.

Frank Mapes in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Needed to have a 40 year old deck and corrugated roof replaced. Received 2 local quotes, one being from Aztec Carpentry. Hired Dustin due to lower quote and prior reviews. This was the best decision I have made in a long time. He is honest, hard working and reliable. Add that together with a high standard of workmanship and you have a winning combination. If you're looking to have a deck built/replaced, do your self a favour and hire Dustin. You will not regret it. Thanks Dustin for all your hard work.

Job Price

Thank you Frank for the kind words. Your excellent choice of a high quality composite deck board turned a good deck into a great deck.

1 review Oshawa, ON

What a great carpenter from the beginning to the end Dustin took down the old deck in our back garden and built a fabulous new one,One hard working guy! Cant say enough about his work a good honest working guy who takes pride in the work he does for his customer. Definitely have know problems referring him .
J, Lee ,oshawa

Job Price

Thank you! The hard work paid off and you have a fantastic deck for the years to come. Thanks again.
Dustin

Dave W in Brooklin
7 reviews Whitby, ON

We are thrilled with our new deck! Dustin did a great job from start to finish. He was very professional and completed everything right on schedule. Dustin takes great pride in his work as can be seen by the beautiful job he did. We would not hesitate to recommend Aztec Carpentry to anyone considering using their services.

Job Price

Thank you Dave! Enjoy the deck!

More about Aztec Carpentry

Aztec Carpentry is a deck builder and carpenter based out of Oshawa. We take great pride in our work, and come highly recommended. Please call or email, and the owner Dustin will meet with you to discuss your project and provide you with a free quote.