Aztec Decks

hockey in Oshawa
hockey in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Amazing workmanship Dustin!!

We highly recommend Dustin, you don't have to waste your time interviewing other companies just call him first. He provided us with a gorgeous deck and his work is outstanding. He definitely takes great pride in his work. His price was fair and a great guy to work with. To date he has been the best in the business. In the future he will be our to go guy. Thanks again for being one of the honest workers out there..

Thank you for the nice words and your business!

larry c.
larry c.
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Deck Rebuild

As background, the deck is a large one. We used PVC decking with Aluminum railings, glass inserts, deck lights and completely waterproofed to keep under the deck dry.

When we decided to replace our deck, we interviewed several decking companies. Dustin arrived on time, brought samples and brochures and surveyed the deck and discussed the rebuild.

He was considerate of the yard space, storing materials off the ground to minimize the impact to the lawn, cleaned up the work area every day and was extremely communicative during the entire job. At the end of a day he would give us a status update and the plan for the following day as well as discuss anything that might be a potential issue to ensure a satisfactory outcome.

In fact, he went well above and beyond on several occasions. In one instance a side gate had to be removed to allow passage of the helical post equipment, upon replacement,the gate was a bit wobbly, but in my estimation, no more so than before. Dustin however, built a new gate to replace the old one and insisted it was his responsibility to ensure that things were left as good or better than he found them.

His workmanship on the deck was beyond excellent and attention to detail absolutely extraordinary. I have to say Dustin far exceeded our expectations with respect to quality of work and fit and finish to the point where we cannot think of a single thing that could have been done any better.

To say that we are extremely pleased with the work that Dustin did, does not do justice to the finished product. He may not be the biggest deck company out there, but we certainly think he is the best out of all the ones we interviewed.
We absolutely recommend Dustin and Aztec Decks without hesitation.

Thank you Larry for the praise, and for trusting me with your deck. To date it's the nicest deck I've built and I'm proud to say I built it. Your input during the design and throughout the project was extremely helpful. I couldnt be happier with how it turned out.

Brad
Brad
0 reviews Blackstock, ON

2nd Floor Deck

We highly recommend Dustin for your project. Don't waste your time getting other quotes like we did. His price is very fair and he is a consummate professional - You won't be disappointed! His attention to detail along with his craftsmanship are as high quality as it gets. He showed up on time and finished the job on time. Hire him!
Thanks again Dustin.

Thanks Brad! We had a great time building your deck, I even enjoyed the drive every morning (great countryside views) out of town. Thank you for the opportunity to build such an awesome deck.

AJF
AJF
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Stunning PVC Deck!

Dustin and Aztec Decks came strongly recommended to us. From the beginning it was apparent that Dustin excels at his trade and takes enormous pride in his work. He was as invested in the finished job as we were. His quote was reasonable for the top of line decking material we chose and the workmanship which we witnessed. The deck is gorgeous! Better than we could have imagined. We are confident that it was built to last and will give us many many years of enjoyment. Thanks so much Dustin!! Agnes and Marcel Fiterau, Oshawa, Ontario

Thank you for the kind words. The pleasure was mine. You knew exactly what you wanted and the deck is as amazing as we knew it would be. One of the best decks in Oshawa!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Backyard Pergola

We would highly recommend Dustin and his team. The pergola was exactly as we had envisioned. The workmanship was second to none and the cleanest contractors we have ever worked with. Dustin provides great service and is very prompt with replies to questions and was candid with our build suggestions!
Overall you will have made the right decision if you choose Dustin for your outdoor projects!

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to build your pergola, you were excellent customers with good communication.

Dan in Whitby
Dan in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Backyard Pool Deck

I had Dustin design and build a pool deck for me. His workmanship is outstanding and the end product speaks for itself. I continue to receive compliments on our new deck. Dustin is thorough and professional and keeps the job site clean at the end of each day. His attention to detail is excellent. I would have no hesitation recommending his services.

Thanks Dan. The deck turned out amazing and will be a big hit when you open the pool!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Deck

I had a 12 x 12 deck installed in the back, complete with railings and two sets of stairs. The guys did an awesome job... showed up when promised and cleaned up each day.

It was our pleasure to build your deck. It looks fantastic!

Ryan L
Ryan L
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Veranda

Dustin is very talented, honest and his atttention to detail is awesome. We are very happy with our new veranda and continue to get compliments on it. Easy to work, understood our design goals and communication was great.

If your looking for a new deck... Aztec is who you need to contact first!

Thanks Ryan for the nice comments. Your veranda is amazing and definitely the nicest on the street!

Swanru in Oshawa
Swanru in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Construction of a Front Porch

A 12' x 7' porch (including stairs/iron rails) was built over a smaller existing concrete porch. The workmanship is outstanding and I’ve received many compliments. The owner is exceptionally professional and timely in all communication. I would highly recommend Aztec's services.

Thank you for the words. The porch is amazing and you made a great choice of railings!

Whitby customer in Whitby
Whitby customer in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Deck & Shed build

My Father needed his deck replaced we found Dustin from Aztec Carpentry was highly recommended, so he came in and built an absolutely beautiful deck for my Dad, it was better than expected, he also adapted a couple of flower boxes into the deck with ease as per my Dad's request, he is very respectful, organized, clean working and on time, always easy to working with too.
We hired him again to make a new Shed, the quality of workmanship was outstanding and my Father was amazed at the accuracy in his words "just perfect"!, He had it all done within a short time faster than expected.
We will be hiring him again next year for new fencing, and will always call upon him to do any future projects as well, Thanks Dustin for making my Father's dream and wishes come true.
We have no hesitation to recommend Dustin to anyone, you will never be disappointed in his work very professional!

Thank you both. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to the fence project.

More about Aztec Decks

Aztec Decks is a deck building company based in Oshawa, Ontario. We take great pride in our work, and come highly recommended.

Please call or email us directly, and the owner Dustin will meet with you to discuss your project and provide you with a free quote.

www.aztecdecks.ca