HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Airdrie  >  Perfection Plumbing AB Limited

Reviews for Perfection Plumbing AB Limited

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Remediation and permitting

We had numerous plumbing issues based on work that was done incorrectly when we renovated our home. We required help in identifying and remediating the issues in order to get permits from The City of Calgary. Alif and Josh were professional, friendly and the quality of their work is outstanding. I cannot remember being happier to write a review for a company. Definitely recommend Perfection Plumbing.

Thank you very much for the review Michael!! We are really happy that we were able to get everything fixed and permitted for you!!

Disappointed

I hired Perfection Plumbing as part of a home renovation. Before they came I had a working dishwasher. After the reinstallation my diswasher no longer worked. They told me my dishwasher was old and it was the pump. I bought a new dishwasher. I paid for them to install it. The new diswasher had the exact same problem. Now I was told it was my fault and I wasn’t rinsing my dishes. After several tries the problem continued. I called a different plumber. The new plumber solved the problem and noted a few other mistakes, which I had fixed. I asked for my money back. Perfection Plumbing said I could get the cost of the new dishwasher installation. However Not only did I pay for a job that I had to have fixed by someone else I also bought a new dishwasher which it appears I did not need. I tried to solve this without resorting to a negative review. I am very disappointed in the service. I would never use them again.

Good evening Lynn Barchuk,
We are very disappointed to see this review, unfortunately we couldn't make you happy.

We were scheduled through a contractor that we have been working for, for over 4 years and is very satisfied with the service we provide. We normally complete approximately 400 jobs a year, and are well known for the quality and service we offer.

When the majority of your renovation was completed, we were scheduled to go in and finish your plumbing,
at that time we tested your old dishwasher and it was working fine, then about a week later we received a call saying the dishwasher was not working.
Our first call back to your residence regarding your old dishwasher, we tested the unit again revealed that your food trap was full and the dishwasher wasn't draining. We sucked out the trap with our shop vac and explained to you at that point that we are not appliance repair techs and you would either have to get some one to look at the draining problem or replace the unit. You decided to replace the unit so then we installed the new unit for you, we tested again and everything was great! We were called back again about a week later with the same issue, we came out this time detached the drain hose and found it full of an orange substance, we again asked you to please pre rinse your dishes.
After this I called you to figure out what we could do to resolve the situation but you had blocked my number. You had also taken this matter to the BBB.
We had also offered you a monetary sum for your inconvenience, which you refused, and demanded more.
Sorry we couldn't help you but we feel we tried our best to resolve the situation at hand.

Sincerely, Alif Babul
Perfection Plumbing AB Ltd.

Rob Zimmerman from Calgary
Rob Zimmerman from Calgary

Excellent job, excellent service and on time and budget

Alif and Rob provided a fair estimate, showed up on time and completed the job on time and right on budget. Professional job and professional service. Great to work with and I'll hire them again in the future.

Thanks for the review Rob! We look forward to working with you on any future projects!

Kitchen renovation

Having a kitchen renovation can be an extremely trying experience. New sink and faucet, refrigerator and ice maker, dishwasher, gas stove and rerouted water, drains and gas lines as well as a ceiling mounted hood/exhaust unit. Alif and his team were extremely professional, personable, punctual and very tidy. We would highly recommend Perfection Plumbing for any mechanical needs. First class service!

Thank you so much for sharing!! We know it's a lot of work, we are glad we were able to help get you through it all!

Rohara in Calgary
Rohara in Calgary

New kitchen renovation

We moved into our house in Millrise in mid-October and soon realized that the kitchen needed a complete reno. We were concerned that we wouldn't have the kitchen completed until after Christmas, but Alif made sure that all of the plumbing was completed on time. My wife and I were very pleased with his work and will be using him again to install a gas-line for our BBQ in the Spring.

Thanks for the review, Rohara! We are looking forward to spring, can we come for BBQ too? ;-) Just kidding! (But we love BBQ!)

Isabelle  in Calgary
Isabelle in Calgary

Your local superstar plumber

Husband and I woke up this morning to a non working furnace. I asked for recommendations on my Airdrie neighbourhood FB page and was given the advice to call Alif at Perfection Plumbing AB. Alif was able to squeeze me in and was at my house less than 30 minutes after my call! He verified everything, including outside pipes, in details, and eventually figured out what was wrong and fixed it in no time. Great friendly guy, super efficient service, reasonable pricing, and it's so great to work with a local trade person instead of calling the big guys. Thanks again for saving the day!

We love to work local too! You're welcome Isabelle! Happy to help you out!

Shelagh in Airdrie
Shelagh in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Courteous, professional and fast

I was at the end of my rope after 4 days of showering at work, because of a constantly snow plugged air intake on my hot water tank. I called Alif and he was so accommodating with my work schedule, he managed to get me in on the same day I called! He talked me through what he did to fix the problem and when I asked he also explained to me what the other pipes in my basement were including my "rough in"

I will be using his company again! So polite and thorough and friendly.

Thank you Shelagh! We are glad we were able to resolve your hot water tank issue and look forward to seeing you again!

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Hot water tank

Fast, polite and knowledgeable. Woke up and had no hot water, perfection plumbing came to my rescue within an hour and did their magic and got me my hot water!

We are very happy to help! Thanks for sharing!

Kitchen Reno

Discovered Perfection Plumbing through kitchen cabinet installer partnership. I had the option to use my own plumber, however, very pleased I chose Perfection Plumber’s services. Alif is obviously very knowledgeable, experienced, professional and a pleasure to work with. He set up plumbing for our complete kitchen and set up our range fan. We had an issue that was NOT his fault or responsibility and he still took care of it. We will be calling Perfection Plumbing in the future.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

Alwin in Calgary
Alwin in Calgary

Needed Hot Water Tank Replaced - Perfection Plumbing to the Rescue!

On Tuesday evening, I arrived at home to find out we had no hot water. I tried lighting the pilot light on the hot water tank twice - no go. Alif from Perfection Plumbing came over to have a look that night and tried to help but, unfortunately, a new hot water tank was needed.

Luckily, he had availability the following night for us. He showed up at our house on time the following evening, ready to go, and very efficiently installed a brand new tank.

Perfect job from Perfection Plumbing! Thank you!!

Glad Alif was able to help you quickly, enjoy your fresh hot water! Thank you for sharing your experience!

More about Perfection Plumbing AB Limited

Perfection Plumbing AB Limited is a professional full-service plumbing, heating and gas company serving residential and small commercial customers across Calgary, Airdrie and Cochrane and Chestermere. Master Plumber/Gas-Fitter Alif Babul has many years of experience, offering customers a full array of services, each performed to the highest possible standard.