HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Calgary  >  Perfection Plumbing AB Limited

Reviews for Perfection Plumbing AB Limited

Rohara in Calgary

We moved into our house in Millrise in mid-October and soon realized that the kitchen needed a complete reno. We were concerned that we wouldn't have the kitchen completed until after Christmas, but Alif made sure that all of the plumbing was completed on time. My wife and I were very pleased with his work and will be using him again to install a gas-line for our BBQ in the Spring.

Thanks for the review, Rohara! We are looking forward to spring, can we come for BBQ too? ;-) Just kidding! (But we love BBQ!)

Isabelle  in Calgary

Husband and I woke up this morning to a non working furnace. I asked for recommendations on my Airdrie neighbourhood FB page and was given the advice to call Alif at Perfection Plumbing AB. Alif was able to squeeze me in and was at my house less than 30 minutes after my call! He verified everything, including outside pipes, in details, and eventually figured out what was wrong and fixed it in no time. Great friendly guy, super efficient service, reasonable pricing, and it's so great to work with a local trade person instead of calling the big guys. Thanks again for saving the day!

We love to work local too! You're welcome Isabelle! Happy to help you out!

Shelagh in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

I was at the end of my rope after 4 days of showering at work, because of a constantly snow plugged air intake on my hot water tank. I called Alif and he was so accommodating with my work schedule, he managed to get me in on the same day I called! He talked me through what he did to fix the problem and when I asked he also explained to me what the other pipes in my basement were including my "rough in"

I will be using his company again! So polite and thorough and friendly.

Thank you Shelagh! We are glad we were able to resolve your hot water tank issue and look forward to seeing you again!

1 review Airdrie, AB

Fast, polite and knowledgeable. Woke up and had no hot water, perfection plumbing came to my rescue within an hour and did their magic and got me my hot water!

We are very happy to help! Thanks for sharing!

Discovered Perfection Plumbing through kitchen cabinet installer partnership. I had the option to use my own plumber, however, very pleased I chose Perfection Plumber’s services. Alif is obviously very knowledgeable, experienced, professional and a pleasure to work with. He set up plumbing for our complete kitchen and set up our range fan. We had an issue that was NOT his fault or responsibility and he still took care of it. We will be calling Perfection Plumbing in the future.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

Alwin in Calgary

On Tuesday evening, I arrived at home to find out we had no hot water. I tried lighting the pilot light on the hot water tank twice - no go. Alif from Perfection Plumbing came over to have a look that night and tried to help but, unfortunately, a new hot water tank was needed.

Luckily, he had availability the following night for us. He showed up at our house on time the following evening, ready to go, and very efficiently installed a brand new tank.

Perfect job from Perfection Plumbing! Thank you!!

Glad Alif was able to help you quickly, enjoy your fresh hot water! Thank you for sharing your experience!

L in Calgary

I was so happy with the service I received when using Perfection Plumbing & Gas Ltd. The job was for a kitchen and bath renovation that I was doing myself. Alif provided a reasonable quote, and the cost did not change once the job was done. I felt safe when in the home alone when he was here and he has a great sense of humour so he kept me chuckling. He was able to come up with some great pluming solutions for my bathroom. He is very professional and he cleans up after himself. I will and have recommend him for anyone looking for plumbing. Thanks! L

Wow, you're bathroom looks amazing! We are so happy you are happy! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

Jill

They did a fantastic job! Friendly, professional, reasonable rates. However, where they really stood out was fixing a problem with the city inspector who didn't inspect everything needed...they were quick to respond to me, followed up with the inspector, kept me updated and got the matter resolved ASAP! We will definitely use them again in our next house renovations!!

Thanks, Jill! We are so happy everything worked out! On to the next house! :-)

LittleRedDoor in Calgary

Perfection Plumbing was recommended to me by a friend/contractor. I own an Interior Design Company and have now used them on 3 projects, 2 maintenance and 1 kitchen/bath renovation. They are quick to respond, they show up ready to work and are competitive in their rates. I would recommend them to anyone in need of plumbing, gas or HVAC work.

We look forward to the next job with you Little Red Door!!

More about Perfection Plumbing AB Limited

Perfection Plumbing AB Limited is a professional full-service plumbing, heating and gas company serving residential and small commercial customers across Calgary, Airdrie and Cochrane and Chestermere. Master Plumber/Gas-Fitter Alif Babul has many years of experience, offering customers a full array of services, each performed to the highest possible standard.