Plumbing

Reviews for Perfection Plumbing AB Limited

MJL
MJL

Emergency repair.

When we had a pipe develop a leak Alif was able to fit us into his schedule within hours and had the repair done shortly after. He was professional and friendly as well as knowlegable and efficient. Very helpful administrative staff too. This was the second time we've used Perfection in the last few years and I have Alif's card on file for the next time. Highly recommend.

Thank you for sharing! It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you again.

shelleymj
shelleymj

Fix leak

(403) 980-4686
10224 157 Street Northwest
Edmonton
AB
T5P 2V1

There was a leak with the water supply to my fridge. They fixed it, cleaned up and je had no issues! Great work. They arrived in time, are professional and are very friendly!

Thank you Shelley! It was our pleasure!

Wayne in Calgary
Wayne in Calgary

Kitchen renovation

Perfection plumbing did a great job. Showed up when they said they would and were a pleasure to work with. Although I wouldn’t recommend doing a kitchen renovation, I would recommend this company gladly.

Thank you Wayne!!!!! Was a pleasure dealing with you!!!!

shane_mcallister
shane_mcallister

Hot water tank repair

The hot water tank would not stay lit. Alif determined the faulty part should be covered under warranty, saving hundred of dollars on a specialized unit. Quick and efficient service with the customer's wallet in mind.

Thanks for sharing Shane!! Glad we could get everything sorted out for you!

steve
steve

Opposite side of perfection

you can read the full case here. https://www.bbb.org/ca/ab/calgary/profile/plumber/perfection-plumbing-ab-limited-0017-80080/complaints#54060608
I hired this company for a shower/tub faucet rough-in. when this bathroom was put into use. water leaks inside walls and went from 2nd story all the way to basement. It was identified the only leaking point is failed weld made by this company. When they received pictures and photos showing water leaking from weld, they started blaming customer's finish work and offer to have a look but "charge the trip fee". I chose other plumber checked and repaired the weld because there will be no end for arguing just like you can see now. Later I requested the company to compensate all my damages, their argument "warranty voided", "the system tested for 2 weeks without leaking" (in reality, there is no water and for sure there is no leaking if shower was not in use). they said "we can do nothing about it" vs their statement in their website "customer satisfaction guaranteed", "our dedication to delivering exceptional work to provide you with satisfactory service". They use plastic fitting and shark-bite fitting for critical in-wall application vs their statement on their company website "our use of the highest quality parts and equipment". And they claim they are BBB company (see pic below) vs they are not actually.

manon
manon
1 review Black Diamond, AB

Sewer backup

When I called Alif he reacted immediately and sent his sewer technicien, they took videos and find I have a blockage at 85 feet in the main drain and clean out. I would recommend Perfection Plumbing to any one, professional, great service and friendly.

We are happy we could help. Was a pleasure dealing with you!

dunnred10
dunnred10

Bathroom and kitchen renovations

All staff is really friendly. Good quality work . Will definitely recommend them to friends and neighbors.

Thank you so much for sharing! We look forward to working with you and your friends and neighbours in the future!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Remediation and permitting

We had numerous plumbing issues based on work that was done incorrectly when we renovated our home. We required help in identifying and remediating the issues in order to get permits from The City of Calgary. Alif and Josh were professional, friendly and the quality of their work is outstanding. I cannot remember being happier to write a review for a company. Definitely recommend Perfection Plumbing.

Thank you very much for the review Michael!! We are really happy that we were able to get everything fixed and permitted for you!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Disappointed

I hired Perfection Plumbing as part of a home renovation. Before they came I had a working dishwasher. After the reinstallation my diswasher no longer worked. They told me my dishwasher was old and it was the pump. I bought a new dishwasher. I paid for them to install it. The new diswasher had the exact same problem. Now I was told it was my fault and I wasn’t rinsing my dishes. After several tries the problem continued. I called a different plumber. The new plumber solved the problem and noted a few other mistakes, which I had fixed. I asked for my money back. Perfection Plumbing said I could get the cost of the new dishwasher installation. However Not only did I pay for a job that I had to have fixed by someone else I also bought a new dishwasher which it appears I did not need. I tried to solve this without resorting to a negative review. I am very disappointed in the service. I would never use them again.

We are sorry we couldn't help you but we feel we tried our best to resolve the situation at hand.

When the majority of your renovation was completed, we were scheduled to go in and finish your plumbing,
at that time we tested your old dishwasher and it was working fine, then about a week later we received a call saying the dishwasher was not working.
Our first call back to your residence regarding your old dishwasher, we tested the unit again revealed that your food trap was full and the dishwasher wasn't draining. We sucked out the trap with our shop vac and explained to you at that point that we are not appliance repair techs and you would either have to get some one to look at the draining problem or replace the unit. You decided to replace the unit so then we installed the new unit for you, we tested again and everything was great! We were called back again about a week later with the same issue, we came out this time detached the drain hose and found it full of an orange substance, we again advised to pre rinse any dishes.
After this I attempted to contact you to figure out what we could do to resolve the situation but you had blocked my number. You had also taken this matter to the BBB.
We had also offered a reimbursement for your inconvenience, which you refused, and demanded more.

We are sorry that this wasn't able to be resolved to your satisfaction, as we do install dishwashers regularly without issues such as this, unfortunately if there are other issues related to plumbing further down the line or with the appliance itself, sometimes it does take more work to assess.

Sincerely, Alif Babul
Perfection Plumbing AB Ltd.

More about Perfection Plumbing AB Limited

Perfection Plumbing AB Limited is a professional full-service plumbing, heating and gas company serving residential and small commercial customers across Calgary, Airdrie and Cochrane and Chestermere. Master Plumber/Gas-Fitter Alif Babul has many years of experience, offering customers a full array of services, each performed to the highest possible standard.