James Bailey Excavation And Septic Installation

Mitchel in Ottawa
Mitchel in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Septic System

I have never in my life dealt with such horrible service. Not only did it take over 12 weeks to complete our septic system, but, he failed the inspection 3 times. He also didn't have an issue with almost letting a truck driver hit the overhang of my house. His comment was "well it is insured". He himself had hit the roof overhang and tore it off, Leaving us to fix it. When we complained to him, he threatened to walk off the job and we wouldn't get our septic approved. Told us by law we couldn't hire someone else to fix his mistakes or finish the job. Which is complete bull.

What was supposed to be a quick job ended up being part time for him. He also brought along his wife and kids to help out.

I would never recommend him for anything!!!!

Looking for Excavation pros in Ottawa?