Filters Canada

13D-2425 Truscott Drive Mississauga ON L5J 2B4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Filters Canada  >  Filters Never Delivered
Renee in Saint Albert
Renee in Saint Albert

Filters Never Delivered

Filters Canada
905-403-0510
13D-2425 Truscott Drive
Mississauga
L5J 2B4

Trust the bad reviews. I also never received the filters that I ordered. After waiting one month for my filters to arrive, I called Filters Canada to ask why my filters didn’t come. I left a message on there answering machine and it was ignored. I emailed them and they responded that there was an error in the warehouse and they would ship them immediately. I waited 2 weeks and never received anything. I asked them to provide a tracking number for the shipment. Then I got the story that there was a big mistake in the warehouse for out of province orders. I was told again that they would ship them right away. Never happened. I asked for my money back. No response.

I contacted Visa and they said that it was up to Filters Canada to prove that they sent the filters. Not surprisingly, Filters Canada could not do that and I got all my money returned.

One more thing, all of my emails were replied to by Filters Canada at about 11:30 PM (EST). Seems a little suspicious for a Canadian company.