Sierra Stone

Reviews for Sierra Stone

Brian Farewell in Calgary
Brian Farewell in Calgary

Sidewalk Coating

Three years ago I had my sidewalks coated with decorative stone from Sierra Stone. Two year later small rusty brown stains began to appear. This year I unsuccessfully tried to remove the stains using various products. When I sent in a picture and called Sierra Stone they could not help. I talked to the sales manager who told me that some of the rock product used can contain iron which rusts naturally over time. The company had no suggestions for fixing the problem. The sidewalks are coated with epoxy which logically would need to be removed before applying cleaning product, with no surety that the stain removal would work so no solution in sight.

Bob Smith from Calgary
Bob Smith from Calgary

sidewalk resurfacings

Great service on time. polite cleaned up when finished. Looks great saved abouy $10,000.00 by not having to replace all the walk ways around the home. Owner came back to inspect the work.

More about Sierra Stone

We "Cover Ugly Concrete". Sierra Stone is a mix of small stones and epoxy used to cover ugly concrete. We cover driveways, patios, walkways, steps, garage floors and even interior floors for both residential and commercial applications. Check us out at www. CoverYourUglyConcrete. com