Valley View Appliances Ltd.

Appliance Repair
733,710-20 Crowfoot Cresent NW Calgary AB T3G 2P6
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Calgary  >  Valley View Appliances Ltd.

Reviews for Valley View Appliances Ltd.

Jeremy
1 review Cochrane, AB

The freezer was cold, the fridge was warm. The coils at the back of the freezer were all iced up. It was a very short repair as they had the parts with them on arrival based on my description of the problem and the model number. Very polite and professional, very happy with the service and incredibly short time frame from call to functioning refrigerator. Will certainly use in the future if anything is needing service.

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you so.. much for the awesome review! We appreciate working with awesome clients like yourself.
The Valley View Service team

Mala
1 review Cochrane, AB

We had used your services a few years ago for our fridge, and started having problems with it again. Rather than coming out and charging a service fee, Steve called with a recommendation on which part needs to be replaced.

Hi Mala,
Sorry for the bad news on the Frigidaire refrigerator. Thanks for trusting us for the professional advice! It was our pleasure to be able to help.
Valley View Appliances

Harold

Wade was very efficient in the worK that needed to be carried out, polite and left the work area clean.

Hi Harold,
Thank you so much for your trusting us with your Bosch dishwasher repair. This will make Wade's day!
Valley View Appliances Service Team

bg.gilbert
1 review Cochrane, AB

Recall performed on a Bosch dishwasher. Steve showed up professionally dressed, efficient, informative, friendly, attention to detail was good and clean.

Hi Mrs. Gilbert,
Thank you so much for the positive review! It made my day!
Hopefully no more issues with your Bosch dishwasher.
Steve

Christina a.
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Fast and easy appointment scheduling, email reminders of the appointment. The service technician was on time, friendly, knowledgeable and the cost was very fair. We will definitely be using Valley View again in future.

Hi Christina,
We really appreciate you having us out to look at your dryer. Your kind review is so.... appreciated as well. You made our day!
Valley View Appliances Service Team

Cochrane r.
1 review Cochrane, AB

Steve checked the pumps and drains of dishwasher. The dishwasher now draining and working smoothly.

WOW! Thanks for the awesome review! We really appreciate your business! Hopefully theirs no more trouble with your dishwasher :)
Valley View's Service Team

tridatraders from Calgary

I called Valley View Appliances to come out & repair my dishwasher which had a leak. The repairman came and was courteous and respectful. He said a part inside the dishwasher had a crack in it. Due to the age of the dishwasher, parts were no longer available. Since he did not repair the dishwasher and only advised that it could not be repaired, I was charged just over $162. I think this charge was a little excessive. I will not be using them again.

Ouch! We are not sure who you are. If you would like to contact us directly possibly we could resolve what you claimed you were charged.
Respectfully,
Valley View Appliances Ltd. / Service Excellence Team

Ivan in Calgary

I paid $120 for the tech to come to my house to look at my dishwasher. After he determined I needed a new part and said it was on order and part to arrive in a week. I called after a week to see if the part has arrived. The lady told me she would call me back to let me know and she never did. So I called again a few days later and she told me she would call me back and she never did. I got sick of waiting so I called Quality Appliance Repair and they came and fixed my dishwasher that week. I would not recommend Valley View Appliances to anyone due to my experience and I truly do not understand how they are getting such good reviews. Usually Homestar is pretty reliable for reviews.

Hi Ivan,
We are so... sorry to hear of your experience. We would have hoped you would have taken this conversation off line prior to posting; however we appreciate the feedback none the less.
From what I can see we had some trouble getting your part in from Whirlpool. Most times when parts are coming from the manufacture their ETA's are vague at best.
When the special order part finally arrived our files show that we had attempted to reach out to you to book the repair only to find out you had it repaired by another company.
We are happy to absorb the expense of shipping the part from the USA on your behalf and are glad to hear that you were taken care of. If there is anything else we can help with in the future we would appreciate your call.
Respectfully,
Valley View Appliances Management Team

JW in Calgary

I booked online but received a call (Robert?) that they couldn't come on that day. I booked for a Saturday and they made sure I knew that there was a (small) extra charge. He was pleasant, professional and very accommodating. After booking, I received an email confirmation, where there is a link that you can track when the serviceman will be nearing your home. My scheduled time was between 9-1. He came at around 10:30. The man that came (Rahman) was courteous, friendly, professional and knowledgable. My biggest relief was that I felt I could trust him. My 11 year old dryer needed a new circuit board. Given the age of my dryer, and upon asking for his opinion, I decided not to have it repaired - but to replace it instead. He was more interested in being fair and honest than ripping me off. I am very grateful for that and as such, will definitely use them again as well as recommend them.

Hi Jackie,
Thank you for trusting Valley View Appliances with your dryer repair. As a team we all feel it is better to be honest with our clients than to make a dishonest dollar. We appreciate your review and hope you will be back if the need ever arises. Thank you again!
Valley View Appliances Team

Brock_Vond

Technician was very prompt. Work was professionally done, and was able to answer any questions we had about the model of fridge and washer we have, and the repairs done to them. I would highly recommend our tech to anyone.

Thank you so much for having Valley View Appliances out to fix the fridge and washing machine! We so much appreciate your business and do not take this for granted. Thank you again for the great review!
Valley View Appliances Team

More about Valley View Appliances Ltd.

What do we do?
At Valley View Appliances we bring " peace of mind" to your appliance headaches. Or aim is to give you Fast, Friendly, Trustworthy Service at a cost that is affordable. No headaches.
All of our service is proudly guaranteed and performed by government trained technicians. We have over 40 years of accumulated experience in repairing home appliances and we are authorized to perform warranty service for many manufacturers. We pride ourselves in providing fast, trustworthy service at a reasonable rate. Our service vehicles are fully stocked with the most common parts, so that in most cases, we can finish your repairs on our first visit. We try our best to make your repair a quick and pleasant experience, knowing that a satisfied customer is a repeat customer.
We are pleased to serve Calgary and other areas, including: Cochrane, Airdrie, Springbank, and many others. If you have appliance repair needs, give us a call @ (403)247-9602 or book online on our website @ www.valleyviewappliances.com

Needing you new Appliances installed? You are in good hands as our installation professionals are true craftsmen and take pride in a job done with excellence. Needing a installation quote please email: [email protected]

Fall is upon us. This is a good time to book your dryer vent cleaning to keep your household and loved ones safe. Call now!

Appliance Repair
Washers Dryers Dishwashers Ranges Ovens Hobs Refrigerators Garberators Ice makers Microwaves Over the Range Microwaves Built in Refrigerators Sealed system repairs Gas Appliance Repairs Parts sales Appliance Installation Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning In-home Appliance repair
Appliance Repair and Service Appliance Installation Dryer Vent Cleaning Services Parts supplier delivered to your door.
Maytag Magic Chef Jenn-Air Whirlpool Kitchen-Aid Bosch Gaggenau Thermador In-Sink-Erator Jenn-air Admiral Kenmore Frigidaire Electrolux GE GE Monogram Westinghouse Samsung
Parts line 1-800-941-4596 Main 403-247-9602
Authorized Warranty Provider for: Whirlpool, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, In-sink-erator, Bosch, Thermador, Gaggenau, Sears/ Kenmore, Venmar See www.valleyviewappliances for the makes we service. Authorized installers Certified to install: SubZero, Samsung, Wolf,Asko,Viking, Bosch, Thermador, Gaggenau, ISE, Venmar, Ventahood, Best, Miele, Kenmore, Electrolux, Frigidaire, GE, GE Monogram, Whirlpool, Kitchen-Aid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, LG, Bloomberg
Cash, Cheque, Debit, Visa & M/C
Journeymen Appliance Repair
,MSA Servicer's Association, BBB member 1997
Journeymen Appliance Repair
114.97
30 day labour, 90 day parts warranty. All work proudly gaurenteed!