Alarm Systems
Alarm Systems

Reviews for Liberty Security

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Home Security Activation

Dealt with Nathan Goobie at Liberty who was extremely helpful and professional. He explained the process and the price very clearly and also helped with the software setup. Both my wife and I appreciated this help and are both comfortable using the app.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Good Customer Service from Liberty

I had good service from Liberty. Dennis was very helpful and a wonderful sales person. He understood our financial and security requirements and accommodated our needs. Everything was smooth and you do not have to wait for hours to talk to someone which I think is the best. Technical and customer service is within our reach. It has been only a month so all my experience are from a month's perspective. Hopefully, we will have good service in future as well.

Greg in Edmonton
Greg in Edmonton

Deceptive sale

Saw liberty at the Edmonton Expo where they portrayed themselves as locally based. Great rep efficient installation. However, after sometime I ws ditched to an American company (Monitronics now Brinks), whose CSRs seems not to know anything. I requested a doorbell camera in June of this year which is yet to be installed and they have started charging me the additional amount. After frustrating communications with Brinks I called liberty and I was told there’s nothing they can do. REALLY SAD

UPDATE: Liberty promptly reacted to this review and installed my doorbell video within a week, no additional charges. Obviously the company that took over my contract doesn’t care about their customers. I’ll be really happy if they return my contract to Liberty.

Bonny in Edmonton
Bonny in Edmonton

Liberty Security

Great pricing on a great product. We had an awesome sales rep. Very user friendly. Installion was painless. Our install person was very knowledgeable and did a great job of explaining the system to us. Positive experience. Will recommend this company to friends and family.

janice todd in Edmonton
janice todd in Edmonton
1 review Assiniboia, SK

securty system

i want to say a special thank to roman LAKHNYUK he was a very caring ambitious hardworking young man. He understood that at this time i was having some trouble financially so he helped by helping me out with some of the first months cost to me that shows concern for the safety of me and my kids and i do feel in my heart that liberty is very blessed to have this young man working for them and i do feel he will make it far in this working working world because of his way of thinking and his personality

Alarm system and medical pendant

My whole family is protected by Liberty, and it is a fantastic company to work for with lots of opportunity for growth. As a Canadian company they support lots of different charity's and causes and have great service

tmp381 in Edmonton
tmp381 in Edmonton

Security System

A door to door salesman showed up at our home offering free equipment and installation as long as we advertised their sign on our lawn. We were told we could cancel anytime. We had motion detectors installed as well as we were promised it wouldn't be set off by pets under 40lbs.

We now have a cat that keeps setting off the motion detector, at all hours of the night, and while in the dark. The customer service representative suggested we not use the motion detectors and it wouldn't be a problem.

My husband has recently lost his job and we can no longer afford the services. They are not willing to allow us to cancel even when I stated they could have the $1000 worth of equipment back to cover the remainder of our contract. They're only solution was to give me 2 months at half price OR 1 month free - only a savings of $61. Whereas I have stated that I can no longer afford it anymore. I understand I signed a contract but I no longer can afford paying $61/month for them to notify me when my cat is awake.

I would like to come to an agreement on cancellation without being snarled at on the phone after waiting 1.5 hours on hold.

Deb in Edmonton
Deb in Edmonton

Security system

After suffering a home invasion Nov 25, 2017, our very first in 43 yrs of living at our residence we knew we needed help. I researched several alarm companies and with Christmas coming soon I knew I had
to act fast. Adam Williams was my first and best contact: he worked with me to get it done and done perfectly. He understood I have zero tolerance for mistakes or misunderstandings. Throughout the install, and all the way through Adam was a true gentleman not just a salesmam: I hope Liberty appreciates him as much as I do- he is a real asset to your company.

Thanks for the kind words about Adam. He is one of our best and we are glad he's part of the Liberty family! If we can be of service in any other way please give us a call. Thanks Deb!

Kathy in Edmonton
Kathy in Edmonton

Excellent service

Ben was very professional and we felt that he made it easy for us to set up our system with the options available. Robert was an excellent tech and walked me through the system, app and website and answered any questions I had. I’ve had to call in to Liberty just to ask questions about the system in general and they’ve been very prompt and courteous.

Glad to hear that your experience has been great Kathy! If there is anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate in reaching out to us.

Pointer in Cavendish
Pointer in Cavendish
1 review Cavendish, NL

Puzzled by Liberty's uncooperative attitude

After having a home security system installed by Liberty Security, I checked with them to verify the first-responder telephone numbers they had on file for my location. The number for the police was ok, but the ambulance and fire departments were located in two different towns, far from my home town. There are ambulance and fire services much closer to my home. I gave Liberty's customer service reps the correct information, and they told me they would update it on my file. Upon checking again two months later, I learned that the numbers still had not been corrected. The Liberty people insisted they had the correct numbers, and that my information was wrong. Apparently they depend on a different company to supply the telephone numbers - a Toronto company they believe rather than my knowledge of my local area in Newfoundland. And they did not even bother to check to verify what I was telling them. I was told I would be contacted by a manager who might help resolve this problem, but that never happened. Obviously I was not getting even barely adequate value for my monthly fee. In the end, I had no choice but to terminate my relationship with this company due to this unresponsive and horrible "customer service". I would certainly NOT recommend Liberty Security to anyone in Atlantic Canada.

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. We have tried to locate you information in our system, but we have be unable to find your account. You can contact us by phone or email if you prefer. 1-866-926-SAFE(7233) or info@libertysecurity.ca

More about Liberty Security

Liberty provides security, automation, and energy management solutions to residential, commercial and health care customers across Canada. We have installed over 50,000 residential and commercial systems in 9 provinces and 3 territories. We also service more than 90 Health Care facilities in Western Canada. Learn more at www.libertysecurity.ca