Liberty Security

Best of 2020 winner 4 timesBest of 2020winner 4 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for Liberty Security

Home security

After long research we finally decide to go to Liberty. Dennis from the corporate sales explained everything like the pros and cons, about the out door cameras and all other features. Will highly recommend him.He is experienced and will surely provide good service.

We appreciate the review and will pass this on to Dennis! We have a reputation for providing exceptional service because of our employees like Dennis that always put our customers first.

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

New Alarm Installation

Excellent Advice provided by Dennis Vanderham of Liberty Security.. He navigated us through the features/benefits and tailored our needs to an applicable alarm service.
Kevin Warkentin, the technician, was also great at executing installation, educating and walking us through usage/functionality.
Very satisfied with the overall experience.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience with Dennis and Kevin!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Camera and security set up

I enjoy the simplicity of the system as far as learning, using it . Great sales associate and installation experts

We appreciate the review! Thank you for giving your business to a local security company.

Security alarm

Excellent work by dennis in sales and Taylor in installations was done in setting up a Liberty security alarm system.

Needed a new alarm System. Called liberty security, Dennis in sales provided excellent advice and help. He visited within five hours to review the system. He completed the paperwork and the system was installed in three days. Taylor did the installation. He was thorough, quick. He reviewed the system, the associated app Was described and demonstrated.

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! At Liberty, we have a reputation for providing great customer service and it's because of our employees that truly care about our customers and their security.

Zinyk in Sherwood Park
Zinyk in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Fast, efficient and courteous

Eduardo was very helpful in answering all our questions and concerns about our upgrade. He allowed us a few days to go over the paperwork and there was no undue pressure to do it right now. Being a Canadian based company is very important to us.

Hi Zinyk, we are glad to hear about your experience with Eduardo! Thank you for giving your business to a local Canadian company!

goddessofdirt
goddessofdirt
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Home security installation

Dennis and Ben with Liberty were both genuinely friendly, helpful, informative and I was able to get same day installation of my new system.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to always provide exceptional customer service. Thank you.

mh24
mh24
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Security System

Dennis was very easy to deal with and always got back to me in a timely manner.

Thank you for the review and for choosing a local security provider!

Monica.schaar
Monica.schaar
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

home security system installed

Dustin was excellent - the issue that I am having is that the driveway camera is not always working with the video, but the other cameras are. This is very concerning to me - as this is one of the main reasons that we got this system as our vehicles had been broken in previously. There were some hiccups to start with but Dustin came after his MVA - and worked until 11:00 p.m. but couldn't finish and then came back on Friday evening to put in the driveway camera.

His knowledge was excellent and he provided some excellent advice.

Dennis was very good at providing us the information. However, on the order there was the inside camera that was missed, yet it was discussed with us on the Saturday before and we advised that we wanted this in the house. So not sure how it got missed. But we did get it installed.

The thing that made me mad, is that I gave my information to Dennis but then it was lost - to no fault of Dennis, but in order to get the system working my daughter gave her card, and we were told that it wouldn't take effect until the installation was complete, but it came out right the next day so I couldn't even change the information, and the installation was not yet complete, so not sure why I had to pay before.

Hello Monica, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We do see that our technical support department is working with you to ensure that we get your camera working correctly or replaced if we cannot get it to work. We will also do some training and follow up with your representative about setting expectations and billing information. Thank you and please feel free to call us and ask to speak with a manager or supervisor.

security system

I Called in 5 months before my 3 year contract to tell them i wanted to cancel my account. Was harassed with calls by retention specialist which i ignored.
Called again 26 days before i wanted to cancel, again harassed by retention specialist.
Finally I sent an email response that i wanted to cancel and wasn't interested in continuing.
I then get a bill for the next month because i didn't EMAIL my cancellation notice before 30 days. Spoke with manager who says that's their policy.
Would NEVER go with these guys again. A simple apology and refund would have sufficed.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience and we apologize. It is our policy to advise the customer to send in a cancellation email on the first cancellation call. If you would be willing to call our customer service team again and request to speak with a manager, we would be more than happy to investigate and make ammends.

More about Liberty Security

Liberty Security provides security, automation, and energy management solutions to residential, commercial and health care customers across Canada. We have installed over 65,000 residential and commercial systems in 9 provinces and 3 territories. We also service more than 90 Health Care facilities in Western Canada. Learn more at www.libertysecurity.ca