Alarm Systems

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for Liberty Security

Liberty Security

Contacted several alarm companies that had come recommended. Found Liberty Security to be informative, gave us the time we needed to ask questions, and no pressure sales. They have professional throughout the process. Would highly recommend.

craig in Calgary
craig in Calgary
1 review Cochrane, AB

Read the very small print.

If something seems too good to be true it usual is. At the start all was good, signed an agreement with the Rep to have Liberty Come and install. The Rep said it was 36 months, i had told him that i already turned down another company as they wanted 60 months. When Tech guy came he installed the equipment, I Did not realize id signed a 60 month contract on there electronic Tablet. Over past couple of years we have had various issues, Dog Friendly motion detector that picks the dog up constantly (now turned off completely), Smoke Alarm failing when your asleep, door bell camera not working, delays in picking up motion so you miss packages being taken from your door step, Not being able to open the camera from 3 different devices. Be Very Aware, if your equipment fails after 12 month, you will have to fight to get them to help you. Also do not listen to the Rep when he rights down the cost of the equipment that you are getting, you can buy all of it for a lot less than they charge. I have sent an email to Liberty Explaining my Problems and to see if we can come up with a way to end my contract and have had no reply. I contacted customer support who informed me to cancel my contract i would have to pay $3480 to end it. If only i could go back and read the small print

Hi Craig, we are sorry to hear about your experience and would be very happy to address any issues you have or come to a resolution. We are unable to find your account with the information provided. For assistance, please reach out to our customer service manager, Brandon Lennix, at 1-866-926-7233 ext.300. Thank you.

Private User reviews Saskatoon, SK

Worst customer service ever

Product only worked for 6 months of a 5 year contract; they refused to fix the problem; kept telling me it was “unplugged” and if I plugged it back in it would work but it was never unplugged. They “scheduled” service calls and no one showed then when I called to complain they claimed I never made an appointment. Refused to cancel service or fix issues; I scheduled service and no one showed up several times

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review and we do apologize and take it very seriously. With the information provided, we are unable to find your account. At your earliest convenience, if you could please call our manager Brandon Lennix at 1-866-926-7233 ext. 300, we will be able to provide a resolution and rectify any issues you have experienced with the service.

0 reviews Morinville, AB

Home Security System

I phoned Liberty to investigate a security system for my new home. I chose Liberty because both my kids have a Liberty system and are happy with it. I was connected with Dennis Vanderham. Dennis was very good to deal with, very helpful, answered all my questions and was not pushy. I ended up signing a contract with Liberty

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you for choosing to give your business to a local Canadian service provider!

Allan
Allan

Cameras

Ive bin ripped off by liberty signed a 5 yr contract and have nothing but problems with it. For $69/mth all I got was a damn doorbell camera and one video camera and 2 motion detectors. There product works and then it breaks down. I’m so sick and tired of this company. And regret signing a 5 yr contract. I don’t recommend anyone going with this company. Very disgusted with what I’m getting charged per month.

Hi Allan, we understand that a manager reached out to you to offer free service and free replacement cameras to resolve this issue for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime with any issues you have with your system. We truly value our customers and are more than willing to service their equipment or replace as needed. Thank you.

Gotcha
Gotcha

Security system

Please read the bottom reviews. All the 10/10 are employees fake reviews. This company has over charged me just going into my bank account and taking money whenever they want. Sales rep Adam was the most un honest person that took advantage of us. We are now 3 years into a five year contract (they will tell you only 2 years). There is no way of getting out. I have paid over 1000.00 in initial fees and to uninstall (70) and reinstall (70). Never has my equipment worked in totality. They have never upheld their end of the contract but they still take their money every month. Sometimes early sometimes twice.

Hello, we sincerely appreciate your review and would value the opportunity to resolve all of your concerns. We are unable to search your account with the information provided. Please contact our Customer Service Manager, Jayci, at 1-866-926-7233 ext. 235. We can confirm that all of our reviews are absolutely from real customers as is in accordance with HomeStars review policies. Thank you.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Services

They work very professionally and provides customer satisfaction. You feel secure by adopting them. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it!

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home security

Our Liberty representative Dennis has been great since day one and works beyond typical hours to make sure you’re satisfied. I would strongly recommend this company.

We appreciate the review of your great experience with Dennis! Thank you for trusting us to secure your home and family.

Eve in Toronto
Eve in Toronto

New Alarm System

We didn't have the alarm system in our home. But me and my husband were thinking about to make our home better. So we called to this company to protect our home. Many thanks for quick and good work. After 1 month of usage we don't have any problem.

Hi Eve, thank you the review and for giving your business to a local Canadian alarm company!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

months getting overcharged and cameras not working.

overcharging c-card and cameras don't work.

called many times over the months, yes months,

hours of my time on the phone waiting on hold

just to repeat what they just said.

even when the tec came to service the cameras and hub.
he left with them not working. we have service at home and our 4 businesses.

the overcharging and there system not working and the lack of help from them is what gets me.

I'm busy and don't have time to add problems to my life like this company.

Thank you for letting us know about this experience. We would value the opportunity to make this right and get your system working correctly. We are unable to search your account with the details provided. Would you be able to call our manager, Jayci, at 1-866-926-7233 ext. 235? We can also be reached by email at info@libertysecurity.ca.

More about Liberty Security

Liberty Security provides security, automation, and energy management solutions to residential, commercial and health care customers across Canada. We have installed over 65,000 residential and commercial systems in 9 provinces and 3 territories. We also service more than 90 Health Care facilities in Western Canada. Learn more at www.libertysecurity.ca