I will start with the positives:
- They are priced very competitively
- IN THE SUMMER they come every week and mostly on the week day that they have scheduled for you
- I think (and I want to give them the benefit of the doubt) they have taken more contracts than they are equipped to handle. The quality and punctuality of their work has been declining consistently since 3 years ago when I started with them. During one of the snow storms, they got to us 20h after and during the last storm they got to us at midnight. I missed a Dr.s appointment and had to clear the driveway myself ... which did not help the shoulder pain that I was going to the Dr. for.
- When you call them, you are connected to a call centre that doesn't know anything about anything and is basically a voicemail with human emotions. During the last storm when we called and asked them to come help us sooner because of the Dr.'s appointment, they were very dismissive and rude, and basically told us that everyone needs help and that they were gonna hang up on us ( and no we were not rude to them in any shape of form)
- As for lawn maintenance, I have had to reseed areas of my lawn MULTIPLE times because they decided to mow the lawn using the big machine that you ride on after 3 days of rain ( you are suppose to use the lightest machine to avoid pulling out chunks of the lawn)
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Hi there my name is brian withey. I am the owner operator of Simple Solutions,i am writing this in responce to your review.First i would like to thank-you for your positive review as well as your negative! We try to strive at being the best we can be. I would like to take a moment and apologize on behalf of me and my crew,we have all dealt with issues over the last few years as you are well aware of,it has not been easy example:covid,lockdowns,supply shortages and employee attendance along with that unusual snowfalls. We have done our best to keep up but unfortunatly due to know fault of our own we did fall behind. Example: #2 The last snow storm took 36 hours with multiple crews as it was not a typical storm. On average we have maintained our obligations as per contracts,but when you get 30 plus cm of wet snow(not normal)it is impossible to maintain said hours stated in the contracts. We were not the only company dealing with the same issue.
P.s please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Again we here at Simple Solutions apologize for any inconvienences!