Born Contracting Inc.

Toronto ON M1N 3Z8
Born Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Born Contracting Inc.

Ashley
Ashley

Built a new garage

My husband and I are very happy with our garage. It was a good experience and Darren & his crew were very professional. I appreciate the attention to detail and have received many compliments by neighbors on how it turned out. I think we now have the nicest garage on the street!

Thank you Ashley and Don it was a pleasure working with you guys on this project , we look forward to working with you in the future.

Amber
Amber

Door replacement

At our office, we had an exterior door that broke and no company wanted to deal with it. We called Born Contracting, as we’d used them before. Darren and his team came in noticed it was not the correct type of door and had a custom door built and installed. We are more than happy with this job and the wonderful team that did the work. We now know who to call next time we need anything done.

Thank you very much Amber, it was a pleasure working for you we wish you and your company the best and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jay H.
Jay H.

New floors and Kitchen Renovation

Darren and the team were excellent. They came recommended and did work for my grandmother in her condo. They were very polite and professional which was great. The work they did as well was top notch and and everything turned out better than we hoped. It was great to have work done that looked good but also had my grandmother feeling good the whole way through, nothing was ever a worry. I know who I will be calling when I need my own renovations done. Thanks again!

Thank you Jay for writing this review on behalf of your grandmother , we are glad everyone is happy with our work. We look forward to working with you in the near future all the best.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

After a small kitchen fire, Born Contracting was hired to replace all counters and cupboards, and the tile back splash.

We were very impressed with the professionalism of Darren and crew! Very polite, and minimal disruption with respect to noise and mess. The entire job was done inside of six days, and they made a point of restoring basic function to us as quick as they could.

The pictures should speak for themselves, but we are very satisfied with the end result, and wouldn't hesitate to work with Born Contracting again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Eric! It was a pleasure to complete this project for you.

Fergus L
Fergus L

House Repair

I had Darren and his team work on my house after a tenant moved out. They did an amazing job as the place was a little beaten up. The fixed up all of the dry well, help me with some new plumbing and installed new floors.

Darren was up front with the pricing and took safety on site very seriously. Those were two big factors for me.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Fergus - looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Gloria in Toronto
Gloria in Toronto
0 reviews Newcastle, ON

House levelling

Excellent job done levelling my house. This work was done in July and majority of the work was done in a small crawl space. New beams, insulation and plastic now lines my crawl space. No concerns of moisture anymore. Darren and his crew were very professional and respectful of our home and of us. Thank you boys for a job well done. We would highly recommend Born Contracting Inc.

Thank you Gloria! It was a pleasure working with you.

Provide accessibility from side door

Needed to provide accessibility from side door of the church. This was done in cold January 2016 for a very reasonable price. Work was done off hours to minimize disruption.

As always, very happy, and will be doing other projects at the church.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services!

Greg from Toronto
Greg from Toronto

Room and Deck extension

Darren and his assistant worked very well with our engineer and his team. We made a few last minute changes to the plans and Darren actually helped us save nearly $3000 with a creative solution to recycle some previous work. The engineer was very impressed. Darren worked hard to keep the project on schedule. We will be using him for our boathouse this fall. Thanks again Darren

Nice to work with you again Greg!

Claudette Bergeron from Toronto
Claudette Bergeron from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Construction of accessible washroom

Darren was involved in the construction of a new accessible washroom , St. Theresa's Church in 2011. Work was professional, clean and completed on time with no cost overruns. Darren presented clean, worked with minimal noise and attention to detail. and accommodated work to scheduled functions. Would re-invite for future work.

Thank you for your review!

More about Born Contracting Inc.

Personalized Approach
It's important that the project belongs to you. That's why we endeavour to create your perfect, unique build that surpasses your expectations while ensuring it's safe and functional for your family, customers and clients

Excellence and Professionalism
Building beautiful things is what we do - and we've been doing it for a long time. We stay up to date on all of the newest technologies and trends in the industry so we can help our clients pick the best materials and designs. We follow the Ontario Builders Code and only work with highly skilled, experienced tradespeople. We have developed great relationships with local suppliers over the years so that we can recommend the best products and services for our clients.