Fences & Gates
Edmonton AB T5S2A5
Fences & Gates
Duraguard Fence Ltd.

Reviews for Duraguard Fence Ltd.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Chainlink Fence

(780) 447-5465
Edmonton
AB
T5S2A5

Amazing experience working with Duraguard Fence. The men on the phone were prompt, and helped me figure out all the technical terms and measurements, and even offered to come out and do the estimate on site for free. The fence was up in a timely manner, and everything was completed before the date on our contract. We decided afterwards that we needed some slats for privacy, and just went into the office, and they were ready for me to take without any heads up or anything. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a chainlink fence.

Raedars in S.E. Edmonton
Raedars in S.E. Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Chainlink Fence on Property

I had several companies come out to give me a quote to install chain link fence with privacy slats. Duraguard was by no means the cheapest however they were using a heavier guage product and chose them based on that and their reputation. I was short privacy slats and called the company to tell them they hadn't dropped off enough and was told that if I wanted "extra" I would be required to pay for them. I purchased 2 additional bags of privacy slats for an additional $92.00 and am still short about 2 feet. I called the company again and was told that they simply couldn't "give away" this product. I explained that when I was given the quote I assumed it was to complete the job and was told that It specificly said on my estimate that only a 62 feet of privacy slats were included. Moral of this story is that I have learned a pricy lesson - Always re-measure what the estimator has done. Too bad that I trusted the estimator (Who acording to Duraguard has now retired so there is no way to clarify this issue). Sucks to be me!

More about Duraguard Fence Ltd.

Chain Link Fencing, Fence Gates Wrought Iron Fences and much more. Duraguard Fence Ltd. is the first choice for industrial projects. We have been a leading force in the Edmonton and Alberta fence manufacturing and installation business since 1987.
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Edmonton?