Adel Reno

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Brampton ON L6X3N4

Reviews for Adel Reno

lydia from Brampton

Excellent workmanship. Very friendly installer. We talked for hours and hours I think I made his day much longer than he expected. Quality of install was amazing with the tight space we had. Would definitely recommend again.

Omar from Mississauga

I completed my laminate flooring at my condo last year. I used Adel Reno to complete the flooring. The work was done amazingly and with great customer satifaction.

I recently called them back due to a flood. My flooring was replaced and salvaged. I had called many company for a second quote but these guys had the best price for the top notch work. Thanks Adel Reno. Best of wishes.