Ropel Stone Works

Outdoor Stone Work

Ropel Stone Works
6315 SHAWSON DR. MISSISSAUGA UNIT13
L5T 1J2

My wife and I couldn't be happier with the work that Ropel Stone Works have done on our home. We had our front veranda flag stoned and the front, back and chimney exterior walls faced with Selex veneer stone, along with a constructed garden wall of the same veneer and they lifted/ replaced and levelled our patio interlocking brick. From Mat, the owner and sales, right down to the installers Martin & Roman they are first class. Martin did our veranda and interlocking brick and levelled these to have a good water run off away from our home. Roman did all the fascia and did a wonderful job placing the veneer stones in a castle like formation making our home look exquisitely beautiful. Mat, Roman and Martin were always very accommodating and what surprised us is that the trim stones were better then expected as Mat used only the best materials. My wife and I would not hesitate to use Ropel Stone Works again in the future if the need be. We sincerely thank Mat and his crew for a job well done.

I'd like to thanks Don and Lina for there happy and cheerful attitudes that were a great inspiration to us on a daily basis. It was a pleasure to work on your beautiful home!!!