Ropel Stone Works

Reviews for Ropel Stone Works

Arek in Mississauga
Arek in Mississauga

Windows sill replacment

Matt came in and removed or damaged window sills on the front of our house and replace them with Indiana limestone sills

Wendy in Oakville
Wendy in Oakville

Beautiful Brick Wall

I hired Ropel Stone Works to do some brick veneer work around my garage. Their price was very reasonable and they worked hard. They were able to get the job done quickly and showed up when they said they would. Most importantly, they did a wonderful job and my garage looks beautiful.

My only complaint would be that when I met with Matt, I thought I was hiring him to do the work. However, it was actually his cousin and another employee that worked on my house. Regardless, everyone at Ropel Stone Works was diligent and professional. I would certainly recommend them to a friend.

Thanks Wendy and Rob for the kind words!! We were happy to works for you and would love to be involved in any future projects you may have !! Your home looks great !!

P.S.

I did the left side of the garage door and most of under the bay window on day 2 . I had to leave early !
;)

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Patio stairs

Ropel Stone Works
6315 SHAWSON DR. MISSISSAUGA UNIT13
L5T 1J2

The stair on my front patio had broken away. Ropel was able to replace the stair. It was a difficult colour to match, since the stones were over 30 years old, but they found an excellent match.

;)

blacketta in Burlington
blacketta in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Front porch

Matt and his team went above and beyond with everything. We've used many contractors in the last couple of years and in terms of timing, cost and execution, Matt and his team exceeded all expectations. The finishing of the work is beautiful and we've received so many compliments already. Thanks again to Matt and team and keep up the great work. Can't wait to work with you again soon!!

Thanks Caroline and Andrew for choosing Ropel Stone Works for your project !! It was a pleasure to work for such a lovely couple ! ;)

Eric from Toronto
Eric from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Natural stone front porch

We tried to add natural stone to the front porch two years ago. The previous contractor quit during the job and wasted some of our materials. Ropel Stone offered a reasonable price and efficient service. The crew is hard working and friendly. The stone on the porch and stairs have good quality and elegant design. They also tried to save our materials whenever possible. All the neighbors like our new porch. Two years later, the structure stays very well with no issue at all. We will definitely recommend this company to our friends.

Awesome Eric!!
We are happy you chose Ropel Stone Works.

Pawel in Barrie
Pawel in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Custom Fire Place

Best customer service ever, my fireplace looks exactly as I planned. Ropel Stone Works team helped me with getting this job done. To be honest other companies should learn from Matt how to treat customer and get the job done. What can I say, professional and honest company. For sure I would recommend to anyone.

nelagoncalves3 in Vaughan
nelagoncalves3 in Vaughan

Brick repair for Nela

Pleased to say this is a case of under promiss and over delivery. Very happy.

Thanks for having us work on your Project Nela. it was our pleasure!

Don Stea from Toronto
Don Stea from Toronto

Outdoor Stone Work

My wife and I couldn't be happier with the work that Ropel Stone Works have done on our home. We had our front veranda flag stoned and the front, back and chimney exterior walls faced with Selex veneer stone, along with a constructed garden wall of the same veneer and they lifted/ replaced and levelled our patio interlocking brick. From Mat, the owner and sales, right down to the installers Martin & Roman they are first class. Martin did our veranda and interlocking brick and levelled these to have a good water run off away from our home. Roman did all the fascia and did a wonderful job placing the veneer stones in a castle like formation making our home look exquisitely beautiful. Mat, Roman and Martin were always very accommodating and what surprised us is that the trim stones were better then expected as Mat used only the best materials. My wife and I would not hesitate to use Ropel Stone Works again in the future if the need be. We sincerely thank Mat and his crew for a job well done.

I'd like to thanks Don and Lina for there happy and cheerful attitudes that were a great inspiration to us on a daily basis. It was a pleasure to work on your beautiful home!!!

BILL  LOCKHART from Toronto
BILL LOCKHART from Toronto

Front Walkway

My before & after pictures show how excellent the job was done. Their expertise in explaining the options was very much appreciated. Small job I know, but big or small, they'll tackle them all. When my steps have had it, I'll be calling Ropel Stone Works for sure. Would highly recommend them to ANYONE.

A small project but it put a big smile on Bills face when he and Mrs. Lockhart returned from their Florida vacation. Thanks for choosing us for your project!!!!

Robert Bruce from Mississauga
Robert Bruce from Mississauga

Flagstone Pool Deck

Matt and his crew gave us a stunning new pool deck on time and as quoted. It has completely transformed the look of our pool and backyard. We couldn't be more happy with the results.

More about Ropel Stone Works

We deal with all the basic masonry repairs that may occur in all homes. From replacing windowsills to replacing old damaged bricks, pointing and restoring your chimney or repairing flagstone and retaining wall as well as new stone patio construction, we do it all. In addition, for all you Pizza ...
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Mississauga?