Costa Electric

Melissa  in York
Melissa in York
5 reviews York, ON

Burnt Outlet & Insurance Documents

I've worked with Sal Costa before. I got his name through a painter friend of mine who's worked with Sal before. As a home owner, it's really nice to have an electrician whom you can trust on hand when you need them.

I am currently renting my basement apartment and my tenant wrote me to say that one of the electrical plates had burnt (likely over time). This made me very nervous as it sounded like a complete hazard.

Sal was able to meet with me a week or so later (we didn't use the plug until he replaced it). He replaced the outlet and it is still going strong. We've also changed around where the appliances are plugged in so it won't happen again (hopefully!).

I also took advantage of Sal being there as I was switching insurers and I needed a letter from an ESA contractor (of which he is one) that the electrical up to standards for renting.

He was able to work with me on what the insurers were looking for and I sent that on to the insurer for approval.

All in all, I'm happy with Sal's work and will use him going forward for any issues.

Linn in Toronto from Toronto
Linn in Toronto from Toronto

Miscellaneous electric work.

I was referred to Sal by a neighbour and I am so glad! Sal was extremely polite, professional, and efficient. His price was very reasonable and he worked through all of our issues in a remarkably short period of time. I would definitely recommend him.