TRC Roofing Inc.

East York ON M4J2B1
TRC Roofing Inc.

Reviews for TRC Roofing Inc.

Cobra from Toronto
Cobra from Toronto

Roofing and Masonry

Being a good contractor is not that difficult, show up, do the job right the first time , on time, for a fair price . Finding good contractors is difficult.
I have had TRC Roofing do my garage roof in the past and just recently the main roof of my semi. My roof was 15 years old and the recent rains showed a leak in our upper floor area. James expressed his concern and we agreed on a fair price and express timeline to match the problem. The TRC crew where efficient and did a fine cleanup after the job
At the same time I had a my chimney repaired and refurbished.by one of TRC associates Richard (United Masonry) who also provided an exceptional job on my aging chimney. You may contact Richard through James at TRC. These are my experiences with TRC and mine alone.
Like all contractor projects timelines are affected by weather and project volume , so customer patience is important when you want those that are good at what they do.
I would recommend these contractors.

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Flat Top Roof 20x20 - Detached Garage

We needed work done on our flat top roof 20x20 detached garage on the new home we just moved into. The roof was in really rough shape and was well past it's due date. There was a large gaping hole for racoons to visit, wood rot and water leaking into the garage whenever it rained.

Jamie (TRC Roofing) was honest and upfront about the work that needed to be completed on our garage. We got quotes from 5 other companies and decided we felt most comfortable with Jamie, other companies quoted extra work that wasn't necessary which made their quotes higher, Jamie quote was fair and comparable to other companies.

We are extremely happy with the work done on the garage, he came on time, work was done within the day and they did a great job cleaning up. It has rained twice since the work was finished and there is no more water leaking into the garage and no more racoons.

We highly recommend TRC Roofing.

Thanks to Jamie and his crew for the great work.

candice from Toronto
candice from Toronto

Roof Repair

we hired James from TRC Roofing to install a washroom exhaust fan and replace some shingles. he was very reliable, very well priced, answered every question we had and always returned our calls. James did an amazing job, also followed up with a phone call to make sure we were satisfied with the work he had done and that everything was working smoothly. I would recommend TRC Roofing to all family and friends. when we need to replace our roof we will be calling James right away!

Steve Devine from East York
Steve Devine from East York

New Roof!

First class from start to finish!

Quick, clean and a great finished product!

Great selection of product and knowledgeable staff help make the most informed choices to protect our home!

Nic from Toronto
Nic from Toronto

Inspection and Repair

I used them as part of my home inspection. As well as some repairs after the cold winter we had. Both times the guys worked hard, clean and polite. Jamie was as honest as anyone i've met. Strongly recommend them. Good Job!

Brittany from Toronto
Brittany from Toronto

ShIngle roof

TRC roofing was not only polite they were very respectful of your property and very honest with explaining it clear about products and what you should do so you have the proper ventilation so the roof last long. I was extremely happy and comfortable with the whole estimate process and TRC roofing didnt excalty what they said they would do. The Crew was excellent only clean up and answered any questions you had during the job. I would recommend TRC roofing and crew to anyone if they want a smile for a long lasting roof.

Looking for Roofing pros in East York?