Chi-Noodin Sustainable Renovations

6 Abbott Ave Toronto ON M6P 1H4
HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Toronto  >  Chi-Noodin Sustainable Renovations

Reviews for Chi-Noodin Sustainable Renovations

Saba Ahmad from Toronto

Of course I would recommend Jeff. He's a perfectionist. A licensed architect with way too much energy to have a desk job. So he left that world and started building.

Jeff is passionate about all aspects of construction - but especially plumbing and structural work. But even painting walls is a form of art to Jeff.

He makes great recommendations and is super smart. There were so many times we were glad to have a smart contractor throughout the renovation. Like when I told him on the fly that I wanted a postless basement. He was able to quickly re-work the plan to give us what we wanted.

He works with Sam - an amazing carpenter. As I write this, I am looking at some of Sam's carpentry work - he used some neat tricks to blend the kitchen cabinetry with the existing extension - so we didn't have clashing styles.

Jeff is pleasant to work with. I never heard him raise a voice or utter a critical word to his workers. And he was super quick.

marta h. from Old Toronto

We had our front porch soffit, columns and facia boards replaced and repainted. Plus installed new cedar shingles on our two gables. Jeff and his team did such a great job on our home and we are thrilled with not only the work but the whole experience. Incredible attention to detail, on time and on schedule, job site tidy at the end of each day, and they even made little repairs that weren't part of the original scope. Jeff made great recommendations throughout the process but was always open and accommodating of ours as well. Most importantly however, the quality and craftsmanship of the work is outstanding. And we are tough critics - my husband's an architect!

Would not hesitate to hire him again, and definitely will. Thanks again, Jeff!

Etta DelMedico from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I have had my condo renovated from top to bottom and have been frustrated with this industry as a whole. It has taken me a year to find the right contractor for my bathroom – as it is my only shower it was critical they would get the work done in a timely manner at the right price.
Jeff and Frank did an amazing job. They completed my bathroom within a week and a half from gut to finish (considering condos allow work only between 9 – 5). I always felt that you treated the renos of my bathroom as though it was your own; from the way they strategically placed my graffiti tiled on the wall, to the way they cleaned up every night so I did not live in disarray during this time. Cost was great and provided a detailed breakdown of the cost.
A plus, Jeff is an architect by trade. Professional and quality work.

More about Chi-Noodin Sustainable Renovations

Chi-Noodin Sustainable Renovations applies a holistic approach to renovations, offering design + build for homes with sustainability in mind. Mission - A Sustainable Proposition Jeff and his team will work with you to reduce the environmental impact of your project by applying the right design philosophy, materials, equipment and construction ...