Junk Stars

Fireplace demo

Junk Stars
Vaughan
L4J 0A6

Jason from junkstars was great. They came in and quickly demo'd two fireplace mantels and hearths for me. They kept me informed as they worked and cleaned up once they were done. I would definately use them again and recommend them.

Thank you Paula!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Junk Removal and Donations

We were extremely satisfied with the service we got from this company. They were on time [called 20 minutes ahead to let us know they were on the way], very courteous and friendly and removed their shoes as we have carpeting. They were very efficient and had everything removed within half an hour and the cost was very reasonable. We would certainly recommend Jason and Ron as they did an exceptional job and we had some very heavy items.

Helen and Nancy H.

Thank you Helen and Nancy!

Gordon F.
Gordon F.

Remove an old 50" TV

Called them last week. They were ahead of schedule. Picked up the TV, took it out of the basement. Up the stairs without a mark anywhere. I highly recommend these people. Price was more than fair. Will absolutely use them again.

Thank you very much!

Ms. C.
Ms. C.

Junk Removal

Before moving into my new home
I had to get rid of a lot of my old junk. I had so much stuff.
The customer service was incredible from the moment I called.
They were professional and courteous and on time when arriving for set appointment and the young Men got the Job done quickly.
All in all I would definitely use junk stars again
And will be recommending them to my friends and family!!

Thank you very much. Pleasure working with you!

Eric B.
Eric B.
1 review Thornhill, ON

Junk removal

Jason and Ron did a fantastic job! They were on time and on budget. And worked in a very professional manner. Place is looking great now. Thanks!

Thank you!

Special K in Vaughan
Special K in Vaughan

5 Stars, honest, friendly, efficient

Junk Stars was a pleasure to work with. Showed up on time, quote was very reasonable. We had 3 other quotes as it was a large job but they were the most professional and fair. Happy we hired them. Highly recommended!!

Thank you! Pleasure working with you!

Kdoiron1 in Markham
Kdoiron1 in Markham

Junk removal

I called Junk Stars to remove some renovation debris from my basement. The process was easy and simple. They did an amazing job and cleaned up throughouly afterwards. The price was right too! I highly recommend them. I'll be calling them again for my next project.

Thank you Kevin!

Maureen Hyman in Vaughan
Maureen Hyman in Vaughan

flood damage

Came on time. Loaded the junk and removed it at supersonic speed. Very nice, polite and co-operative. Would highly recommend them.
Thanks for making my nightmare look so easy to remedy. Great job, price right.

Thank you Maureen! We appreciate the kind words!

RahulM in Thornhill
RahulM in Thornhill

Junk Removal - Bricks, Tile and Stone

Absolutely AMAZING! On Monday, October 19, Jason and Ron came to my home and provided me with a free estimate to remove 7 pallets of bricks, tile and stone (extremely heavy stuff!).

After contacting several other junk removal companies, I found Junk Stars - particularly Jason and Ron, to be the most friendly, honest and reliable out of them all (the price they offered was also very reasonable!) - so I decided to book services thru them, and they agreed to come back on Thursday to remove the construction related debris.

Today is Thursday, Oct. 22, and as promised, Jason and Ron came on time and ready for the job. They took away everything I had asked (including a few extra garbage bags I made from cleaning today) without hesitation and with a smile on their faces. I am so impressed with this company, and these two guys in particular! I highly recommend you contact these guys for your junk removal needs! I will definitely use them in the future! Thank you Jason and Ron, my garage looks amazing! :)

Thank you Rahul!

Alain from Toronto
Alain from Toronto

renervation waste removal

Phoned Junk Stars to remove some reservation waste from my backyard. Booking was easy and convenient. Jason and his colleague came by my place to quote me and did the job immediately afterwards. The service was very professional and friendly...amazing service! Thanks

Thank you Alain!

More about Junk Stars

Junk Stars provides professional & reliable, full service junk removal. Along with great low prices. We offer same day service and we're always on time to haul away your junk. We can service your home or business, including offices, restaurants, event clean-up, construction sites and more. We also handle all ...