North Stone Granite

Formerly Mughal Marble Inc.
520 Coronation Dr. Toronto ON M1E 5C7
North Stone Granite

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for North Stone Granite

Greg Russell in Mississauga
Greg Russell in Mississauga

Kitchen counters

We met Vikas and Chris at the Home Renovovation Show in Toronto and were impressed with their knowledge and professional approach. We obtained 3 other quotes and found Northstone to be very competitive and were impressed by the fact that Vikas came to our home to show is the samples and take measurements. Other companies didn't even bother and actually asked us to provide measurements and photos of our kitchen so we could get a quote. We decided to proceed with Vikas and were very impressed at how quickly they were able to schedule the installation in less than a week. Chris and his helper showed up on time and removed the old counter and sink and had the new counter and sink installed in about 3 hours. The counter looks great and we are totally happy with the results.

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to have made the process easy for you and very much enjoyed working with you!

Natalie  in Whitby
Natalie in Whitby

Best Countertop Company in the GTA!

I shopped around a lot before deciding to go with NorthStone Granite for my granite countertops. Their prices are incredible compared to the other companies I met with. The one stop shopping they provide by also supplying a wide range of sinks and faucets made the entire process convenient and catered to my design vision. Chris and his team were extremely professional and knowledgeable. All of the work from the measurement to the install was done within the same week! I absolutely love my new countertops and would highly recommend NorthStone Granite to anyone looking for incredible work at an amazing price.

Tony in Richmond Hill
Tony in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen and Bath Upgrades

The crew came in to refresh my counter tops since I decided to put the house up for sale. Quality work, with better than competitive prices and professional service (not very common now-a-days) . The upgrades paid for themselves 5X over as I got above asking price on my home. Sad to leave the upgrades behind but will definitely call them back to spice up the new place.
Well worth the investment and would definitely recommend.

Thank you for the review Tony. We are glad you were able to sell the house at a much higher price than the listing. Kitchen and bathroom upgrades make a significant difference and adds to the overall appeal.
Please let us know if we can be any assistance in the future. Thanks again

Tania rodeigues in Milton
Tania rodeigues in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen and bath counter toos

Love our new quartz counters!! The service we received was reliable, efficient, and very professional. The team came out to measure, and install our kitchen and bath counter tops and sinks. They have a great selection to chose from. We received excellent advice and couldn't be more happier with the finish product!! We have already recommended them to family and friends and will continue to do so.

Thank you for your kind words Tania. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We did receive a few referrals from you and are very thankful for that. Hope you and the family is doing well. Thank you

Philip Hawkyard from Binbrook
Philip Hawkyard from Binbrook
1 review , ON

Kitchen Countertops/Sink

Russ and his team were extremely helpful. They came to our house on Monday and provided the quote that evening. The install was completed on the Wednesday of that same week. They were very professional and timely as well as listened to what we were looking for in design and quality. I have recommended them to members of my family without hesitation.

Tom-e-G from Oshawa
Tom-e-G from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen countertops / custom bat

Mughal Marble was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end of our project. They are not only reasonably priced, they went the extra mile to make sure we were 100% satisfied. Our kitchen countertops as well as custom bar far exceeded our expectations and I can't thank Chris and his crew enough for the hard work. I would recommend Mughal Marble for any basic or custom job you can dream up.

Thanks again Mughal Marble...

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Kitchen Granite counters

I was extremely happy with the finished product I received from Mughal Marble. I shopped around what I would consider to be very thoroughly, looking at both quality of product and price. Combining their very competitive prices with their top quality granite made it a fairly easy choice after much research. When they came to install it, they were punctual, and showed excellent customer service, which is very important to me. It was absolutely gorgeous when done. To put any fears to rest, they gave me a very good warranty on this purchase. I have already referred them to some friends and business partners, and will be using them again when I re-do my washroom.

Brett
Brett

Granite kitchen counter

Mughal Marble had an incredible selection of different stones, and I settled on a very unique and beautiful granite that looked even better than imagined once installed. The price, even for a more expensive/higher quality stone was much lower than any other quote I received from other companies. The installers were extremely clean and professional, even offering design advice and tips which I used and am grateful for. I would highly recommend Mughal Marble to anyone considering an upgrade in their home, I couldn't be happier with the outcome of my countertops and look forward to using them in the future for my next set of Reno's.

Eddie  from Milton
Eddie from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Granite Kitchen Countertops

All the employees were fast, knowledgeable and reliable. I guarantee you will not find better workmanship and the pricing was extremely competitive. Fantastic experience and the results were incredible. Highly recommend!

Thank you Eddie for your review. We are glad you and your family are enjoying the new counters. The granite colour blends extremely well with your kitchen cabinets. All the best and do let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future. Thank you

More about North Stone Granite

Why contact Chris and Russell at NorthStone Granite?

1) FREE in-home & no-obligation estimates. Or for a quick quote, please send rough dimensions or pictures of the countertop layout.
2) All our quotes include removal and disposal of existing countertops.
3) Access to materials (Quartz & Granite) from any supplier within Ontario.
4) Wide selection of sinks & faucets at wholesale prices.
5) Lifetime warranty on material & installation.
6) Fully insured and WSIB covered.
7) Homestars 2018 Best of Award Winner! Check out client reviews!

Industry Leaders in Custom Granite and Quartz Countertops:

NorthStone Granite is proud to be a Toronto, Ontario based granite and quartz fabricators, offering custom kitchen countertops in a vast array of colours and edge profiles while servicing the Greater Toronto Area and Southwestern Ontario to the Ottawa valley. In addition to custom countertop fabrication, NorthStone Granite features a unique and innovative line of natural stone products including custom bathroom vanities, dining tables, sofa consoles, fireplace mantles and backsplash. Our designs can be adapted to complement any size room. We believe in old-fashioned customer service, combined with the latest technology to make your custom project a success.
The founders of NorthStone Granite have over 20 years experience of working with granite and other materials in all segments of the stone industry, including residential, furniture, construction and restoration.  They have dealt extensively with builders, designers and architects over the years, collaborating with them in both commercial and residential applications.