Damski Masonry

Reviews for Damski Masonry

Silvio
Silvio

Tuck pointing & brick repairs

Thank you Paul and Peter for the brick work and tuckpointing. You provided an accurate quote and completed the work on schedule. Stress free, I would definitely recommend you to my friends and neighbors.

Welcome! good time wyth you ,friendly ,Pay in time Silvio thank you very much!any problem call me again thanks...have a good day!

Proud and honest

It was the second time that I used Mr. Damski services. In this case I had some bricks replaced and some tuckpointing done. Beside the good quality of the work by Peter and Mr Damski, I was impressed by how Mr Damski handled a misunderstanding on what was included in the quotation. After the work was done I was disappointed to see that some areas had not been tuckpointed in the space that had been originally quoted. I mentioned this to Mr. Damski, who pointed to me that there was a misunderstanding on what the quotation was including. Well, I was impressed to see that, despite the misunderstanding, Mr Damski schedule to come back with Peter on Thanksgiving morning, and addressed my complaints. In conclusion, I was impressed by the work and, more importantly, by the pride, care and honesty that Mr. Damski shows on what he does. I would definitely recommend his company to anyone.

Wow! Sir thank you for a nice reviev ! and sorry about my mistake .......thank you very much and any problem call me plase again , have a great evening...👍😉👌

Adam in Ottawa
Adam in Ottawa

Chimney Replacement - Great Job!

Very good experience from beginning to end. Paul and Peter did a great job and also answered all my questions along the way. The new chimney looks great. It was done in a timely manner and the whole area was nicely cleaned before they left. I would highly recommend Damski Masonry!

Thank you Adam ,any problem call my ,have a great day...... 😉thanks again....

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Chimney Repair and Tuckpointing

The team did a great job. We have an older home and they were able to replace a bunch of old bricks, repair the chimney stack, do a fair bit of tuckpointing, and fix areas that the previous owner had "fixed" himself. The only problem: now I want to replace all my bricks to make it all look as nice :) I will be sure to call them if I need work again.

Thanks!

Review has 1 previous version

O wow....Rick that very good reviev, thank you very much, and any problem call me plase.... thank you !!!have a good night.....😉

Sasha
Sasha

Bricks replacement, window sills installation

Paul and Peter did a great job on our house, replacing the bricks and installing the window sills. They were always on time, very efficient, job was well done and we highly recommend Damski Masonry.

thank you very much ....

CABIN FEVER
CABIN FEVER

VERY SATISFIED

From beginning to end, dealing with Damski Masonry was a positive experience. The initial visit from Paul was thorough and straight forward. No sales pitch and the quote was fair. He was always available to answer any questions or provide advice on brick samples for our chimney rebuild.

The workmanship was excellent. These guys obviously know what they're doing. My new chimney looks great and matches the house perfectly. And they were always professional and respectful of my home and property.

I would gladly recommend this company to anyone who appreciates
honest, skilled, professional service.

O wow! thank you for a nice review I like work wyth people like you....good contact ,pay an time nice and friendly time... any problem call me plase have a great day!😊

Rajan in Whitby
Rajan in Whitby

Chimney Repair

Our chimney needed replacement of bricks this year. The work was done by Paul and his team in an excellent and professional manner. We would definitely recommend Damski Masonary for brick work.

Thank you Sir! have a good day...

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Chimney and fireplace on patio, removal and rebuild of the chimney, column and short wall.

The dismantling of the old chimney and fireplace was done gently, with minimum noise and all the old bricks etc. were taken away. The new brick work done by Paul and Peter was professionally done, they carefully matched the old bricks, and did the work in a timely manner. They were polite, hard working, and cleaned up after the job was done. They were great! We are happy with the job.

Thank you Julie...... good time wyth you ,good contakt ,respons in time ,more customer like you! thank you again !!!! have a great day 😉any problem call my plase....😉

Lori in Mississauga
Lori in Mississauga

Chimney Repair

The first time we hired Damski Masonry was 2 years ago. That job was a partial rebuild of a badly deteriorating chimney. The job was done quickly and professionally, and the quality of work was beyond my expectations - the newly built upper part integrated seamlessly in colour and shape with the older bottom part. We were quite impressed. We also had very positive comments from friends and family.

This year we were needed to pay some attention to a few of the bricks in the older part, so we didn't hesitate to call Paul again. We also asked that they repair some crumbling brick and mortar around a window. Again, Damski Masonry delivered high quality work in a punctual and professional manner.

I would definitely recommend Paul and his crew to anyone who needs brick repair. I honestly think this is as good as it gets.

O wow ! Thank you for a nice reviev ,have a great day ,any problem call me plase...😊

Chimney repairs

Don't bother calling anyone else! I called Damski, after speaking to a few other companies. While some of them were reasonably priced, they were unable to do work for a period of time. Damski came out and provided a quote, & within 3 weeks the work was completed. Paul was professional and communicated consistently. He treated my property with care and cleaned up after the job was done.
Thank you Paul!

HI Pam.....thank you very much !!! 😊any problem call me plase ,have a great night...thanks for the job😉

More about Damski Masonry

Damski Masonry is a fully insured company which specializes in tuckpointing, parging, brick work and brick repairs, flagstone rebuilds and repairs, as well as chimney repairs. We serve the Greater Toronto Area including Oakville, Brampton, and Caledon. Damski Masonry is a company committed to professionalism which entails knowledge of common brick masonry techniques, safety on the work site, and leaving the job site as clean as possible after the work is completed. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction which we deliver by providing cost effective, friendly, and reliable services. We are a company that pays attention to detail, doesn’t compromise on quality and only consider our job to be done when the client is satisfied. If you want to restore your home or commercial property back to its original beauty and you live in the Mississauga or Greater Toronto Area, call us for your free inspection and quote and you will not be disappointed.