Formerly Floors And Blinds By 3T

Reviews for Hardwood Flooring Guys

isabel from Etobicoke
isabel from Etobicoke

Laminate Flooring

Installers did not use all the material. Took 2 packages and lots of quarter round with them after finishing. I requested a refund. When I called the store they told me to return the product. Told them how could I return it when their installers took it. Garry then promised me I would receive a cheque in Sept. I have emailed. called, and visited their premises but no one is ever there. I am still waiting on the cheque. If you use this company do not pay UPFRONT. Wait until the job is finished. Would not recommend them as being a good customer friendly company.

Stay away from this company!! The stort is too long to provide accurate account of our level of frustration for both install and product

We paid over $10000 for product and have never been more frustrated with attempting to correct a terrible install! The project was scheduled to be completed in 3-5 days back in May and after several attempts to fix ( too many pics to attach) it still looks like crap. Now we're stuck with it. Just stay away from these guys!

Hamza in Etobicoke
Hamza in Etobicoke

Maple roasted laminate

Hi bought some what I thought was high quality laminate flooring from this company. It turned out to be crap but I didn't care, also I did some expansion so I wanted to get more but the owner said he would not sell me anymore (didn't want to break his skid down, and wanted someone to buy the whole thing????) I only needed a little bit more. Also he says its final sale, what kind of crap return policy is that? I was going to buy another product from you guys anyways!

Now I need to get some more laminate from a a different vendor to properly do this job.

Nikki from Vaughan
Nikki from Vaughan
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Flooring

Extremely helpful staff. Made our choice of material very easy and affordable. Delivery was done on time. Our work was done on time. Our flooring looks excellent!! Thank you John.

Kathy  from Toronto
Kathy from Toronto
1 review York, ON

Main floor renovation

416-747-0740
Toronto
M9W 4N8

A huge selection of wide planks engineered, solid woods and blinds that will give your home a unique and custom looks without the cost. Great services for really unique products. The sales staff pulled multiple samples for me and arranged them in various ways until I was completely satisfied and comfortable with my decision. They will patiently walk you through all the options and make it incredibly easy to get the information you need. I'm very happy with my floors!!!

More about Hardwood Flooring Guys

Floors and Blinds by 3T is a factory direct designer hardwood flooring and window coverings retailer based in Toronto and serving the entire GTA as well as south and central Ontario. Our showroom is now open to the public, with special trade discounts offered to contractors, builders, architects and interior ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Etobicoke?