Vision Engineering & Fabrications

Review for Vision Engineering & Fabrications

Sugar  from Toronto
Sugar from Toronto

Custom Made Furniture

I saw an amazing dining room table at an upscale boutique that caught my eye. Unfortunately, it was the wrong size for my new home and at an 18K price tag, beyond what I wanted to spend. I approached Alex Wheeldon (the owner) to replicate the table to my specs. He did such a fantastic job, I had him craft a buffet, 2 coffee tables and several benches for my home. The results are all absolutely spectacular, and 7 years later look better than they did on day one. Vision Engineering & Fabrication has a unique approach to their work, willing to troubleshoot issues & come up with solutions that have extraordinary results. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any project (Alexander even made my number sign on my home- I get many compliments for it)

More about Vision Engineering & Fabrications

At Vision Engineering & Fabrications we offer complete custom and production metal fabrication. Our residential division, includes products and services such as custom safety railings, custom residential and property railings, fences & gates. We also offer a variety of one of a kind custom manufacturing services, including steel furniture fabrication, ...