Formerly A&R Contractors
Mississauga ON L5N 3N5

Reviews for Bloom Construction

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Fence

We could not be happier with our new fence. From start to finish, Austin and his team were nothing but the best.
1. Communication & consultation: When consulting with Austin, it was clear he wanted his work to exceed our expectations. He took the time to clearly understand our needs and provided multiple options to best meet our needs. This far exceeded the service of other fencing companies we obtained quotes from.
2. Attention to detail: Austin and his team's craftsmanship is top notch. Also, we had a few tree trunks and roots that had grown beneath our old fence and Austin assured us they would be taken care of, which we were thrilled about.
3. Timeliness: We were so happy that the project could be completed in a timely manner so that the dogs could use the yard!
We will definitely be recommending them and calling them for future projects!

Thank you so much for your review Genevieve!

We always like to provide options and make sure all our clients receive the best service possible. Enjoy the new fence and try to take advantage of the weather before the season ends!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Backyard Fence

I would highly recommend Bloom Construction for their great workmanship and completing.the job in a timely manner. We are so pleased with our new fence and will be contacting them again.for other jobs.

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to working with you again.

Gordon
Gordon

New fence

I can't say enough about these two fellows very professional polite respectful hard working end result was very high level great result. Would definitely use them again very highly recommended.

Thank you so much for your review Gordon. We really hope you enjoy the new fence and appealing aesthetic for the following summer to come.

Umesh
Umesh

Fence Gates

Highly recommend Bloom Construction. They were efficient, arrived on time and got straight to work. Their workmanship was excellent, their price was fair and they did not take short cuts. They are knowledgeable and answered all the questions we had. I will definitely hire them again.

Thank you so much for your review. We really look forward to working with you again. All the best!

RT
RT

Backyard fence

Took care of the fence and built a new gate for both myself and my neighbour. Took away old fence and cleaned up after the job was done. I would recommend them to anyone needing a new fence.

Thank you so much for the kind review Roberta. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new fence!

Fencing

Austin & Rob are total professionals. From their quoting, timely communication and outstanding work, I would absolutely recommend them. Murray McKeage, Real Estate Broker, Century 21.

Thanks so much for your review Murray. We'll be in touch for future projects. All the best!

andrea_konig in Toronto
andrea_konig in Toronto

Backyard fence

Ive had fences installed by several different companies but Austin and his team are the best by far for several reasons:
1. Professional: polite, friendly, punctual. Very responsive by text, phone and email
2. Quality of work: I wanted a privacy fence since my backyard faces a park. The result exceeded my expectations. It is the nicest fence in the whole neigbourhood! I also love the gate. It opens easily and closes securely.
3. Personal touch: I was worried about my dogs escaping without a backyard fence but Austin and his team were able to remove the old fence and install the new one in one day!
4. Price: I shopped around but their quote was the most competitive one. Plus they didnt charge me extra for removing a couple of tree trunks which had grown through the old fence line.
I just wish I needed more jobs done so I could hire them again. I would definitely recommend them

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Andrea! Here at bloom we always prioritize our clients and aim to exceed expectations! I look forward to working with you in the near future. All the best!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Fence Replacement

Original fencing required replacement between our home and two adjacent neighbours. Austin did a detailed inspection and recommended a high quality fence design. His cost estimate was extremely accurate and his team worked professionally to deliver the project to complete in 3 days including removal, post install and fence build. We love it and our Neighbours are extremely happy. Would use them again for another project. Well Done!

M&L Mcdonald

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback.

Enjoy!

Kevin
Kevin

Deck repair

Austin and crew did a good job.

Completed work within a day as Austin had said he would.

Very courteous people and would recommend their firm for other jobs.

Thank you so much for your review Kevin! I look forward to hearing from you for future work! All the best.

Greg in Burlington On
Greg in Burlington On
1 review Burlington, ON

New Deck

From the estimate to the start and the finish, very professional. Austin,Robert and Will we great to work with and very helpful with decisions and suggestions. I would highly recommend these guys and will be getting more quotes from them. Thanks Guys the new Deck is awesome.

Thank you so much for the review Greg! We really appreciate the hospitality and loved the cookies Susan brought us! Enjoy the deck and bbqs to come!

More about Bloom Construction

Welcome to Bloom Construction!

We are a residential/commercial construction company specializing in fences, sheds, decks, gazebos, or any other exterior build!

At Bloom we pride ourselves with quality craftsmanship, quick job completion, and clear communication for the best customer experiences.

Please give us a call - 647-997-4767