HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Milton  >  King Star Paving Inc.

Reviews for King Star Paving Inc.

mike in Mississauga

Amazing service! done in two hours! Thank you so much. Excellent Quality! I highly recommend them. Thank you Angelo and Fabio! you won't be disappointed I can promise you that...

Thank you Mike for your kind words, quality and service are top priorities at King Star Paving and we are glad you experienced it first hand. All the best!

G. in Toronto

We absolutely hate to complain but when waited 10 years to re do the driveway and......

Id get 4 to 5 different quotes and* written* guarantee on work and satisfaction .
If they don't i wouldn't take the chance

Review has 1 previous version
Grace Y. from Mississauga
1 review Montréal, PQ

I have hired Kingstar Paving last year (2016) to pave the drive way in summer. We found there are a couple of water spots close to our side entrance of the house after their finishing. I contacted Angelo from the company many times to explain the water spots makes us hard to use the side entrance when it rains. I received many promises from him verbally, but he never even bothered to come to take a look at the problem. When winter drew close, I called/texted him again, and contacted the main office to explain the icy condition is dangerous. They sent me a warranty letter . When the spring came this year, one day, we found our driveway got sort of damaged by scratching near the side entrance. It took us a while to figure that it could be king star paving came and did chicken scratch on the water spot trying to re-channel the water from the water spot to our backyard. I then called Angelo to ask him if they came to our property and did those chicken scratches with asphalt debris around . He admitted and promised to fix it at another time. Meantime, our front driveway has developed some cracks , and part of driveway is sinking down. We contacted the main office of the company, who directed me to speak to Mary, the owner. I sent Mary one email one month ago, and sent her another email recently. Never got any reply. I am really disappointed by the way they handle the customer complaints. and wondering what the meaning of this company's warranty is when they just respond customers by ignoring you.

Gerry in

So impressed with the finished look. Luciano was a pleasure to work with. From day one to the end he was very professional and delivered what he promised. The concrete looks amazing, second to none as does the driveway.
Thank you for an amazing job!

Gerry D.

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves on delivering quality on every job and are happy we have meet your expectations. All the best!

After searching the net and receiving 3 quotes I had decided to hire King Star Paving. From the first phone call to the last moment of payment I received an abundance of proffesionalism with a twist of humour. These people treat you like family and thus I decided to offer the workers water to keep them going as I wanted to treat this team like family. They were grateful as it was a hot day. That was a year ago. The paving stood up to the winter weather and I am quite surprised since I have had problems with other companies in the past. I highly recommend
King Star to be your choice for paving.

Thank you for your review, our goal is to always satisfy our customers expectation and experience. Our culture is one of respect and gratitude, thank you for your generosity towards our team. We hope you continue to enjoy your new driveway.

3 reviews Milton, ON

9 months ago King Star poured a new concrete front porch, steps, walkway and paved a newly widened driveway. Gaps have now formed between the porch and stairs and the stairs and the pathway. As well the concrete on the steps has cracked and chipped. No response has been received to inquiries about how the stairs will be resolved. After all, what good is a 1 year waranty if a company doesn't honour it?

Good day, Thank-you for your feedback. Our priority at King Star Paving is to provide a superior client experience. We are disappointed to hear that about the concrete issues. We will need to get some further details in order to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve. Please contact the head office at your earliest convenience so that we can help you to resolve this issue. If you already have done do, we will look to have our sales rep come by as you know the season is just commencing and no work has taken place since Dec. Thank you for your patience.

1 review Burlington, ON

Less than one year it already had many cracks. Called within the guarantee time a few times, get yes as an answer to fix it but they never come to fix it. Now it is already passed the guarantee period for a few months and they still did not come to fix it.

Good afternoon, can you please send me your contact information or call the head off 1-855-255-5439 to confirm your on the list. Please be aware your warranty is still honoured if we haven't been able to get to your home. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience but we will definitely get to rectifying you issues. Have a great holiday season

Big T in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hired these these guys to do front driveway
First of all I hired them in may and they did not finish until late October
Then they messed up the borders and front step and had to redo the job. Then when they completed the job again, the border on the lawn side was much lower
than it was before. The grass was
overhanging by 8 inches. They said regrading my lawn to match the new border height was not there problem.
I had to pay an extra $550.00 to regrade the grass myself. I think the reason they did this to me is that they screwed royally the first time, they were finding a way to recoup there cost , they gave me less border height.
Then they laid the blame on the homeowner that there grass was to high.
I think this was very unprofessional on there part and morally wrong.
I would not recommend this company to anyone in a million years.

Elen in Kanata

King Star quality and service is poor in two ways: a big crack appeared on my driveway in June 2016, in 8 months after service was done ( September 2015). Despite my calls ( called about 7 or 8 times) nothing has been repaired as of November 12, 2016.
They first promised to come in August, then in September, then they said they have too much work to do and after they are done with their major pavement , they will start repairing cracks in my area ( so I am not the only one with this poor quality). Nothing in October, nothing in November. They keep promising and promising but do not do the work.
in October, when I called again, they said they will be done with repair before the 1st frost, but this never happened. It is November the 12th, there are minus temperatures outside during the night, but King Star Pavement doesn't care.
Would never recommend it.

Kim in Toronto

King Star you are the best!!! Look no further folks for the most professional, competent team run by Luciano that ever there was.
Seriously, fire any questions at this man & he has the right answers & based on their stellar reputation as the best in the business. If only all services were run so proficiently & in such a timely manner, oh how much easier our lives would be. With many thanks.
Kim Hegazy - Mississauga

More about King Star Paving Inc.

ASPHALT - CONCRETE - INTERLOCK
King Star Paving Inc. is a family owned and operated company that has over 40 years of experience. We are a full service paving organization that prides ourselves on a philosophy of working coherently with each other in providing exceptional quality outputs that exceed every expectation. Our team has been involved in various types of asphalt paving, concrete and interlock projects. Our knowledge stems from working with private homeowners to having long standing relationships with some of Ontario's premier Homebuilders. King Star Paving skilled team of employees have completed numerous ICI (Industrial, Commercial, Institutional) undertakings which entailed asphalt paving, concrete curbs/walkways and interlock placement. The knowledge and experience we have gained over the years is what allows us to produce quality outputs on every job we are awarded.

An asphalt paving surface is the most economical solution of material that is used to provide a very clean, sleek look to any home or commercial property. The curb appeal create enhances the value of your property while providing durability and maintenance free living.

We at King Star Paving encompass a vast amount of equipment and machinery to complete every driveway project with the right compaction and placement of asphalt. The knowledge and expertise we hold enables every project to be completed correctly and efficiently leaving your driveway to last for years to come.